over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long Time Lurker, posting up!

bmcjames

Registered
So I have been lurking here forever... I personally feel I am still too small to post here because everyone here is definitely on the ELITE status, but my girlfriend keeps nagging me to do it so what the heck lol.

Hi my name is James I started lifting when I was 18 years old and noticed that I couldn't see my dong anymore an I had breasts as big as my sister (325lbs). I had a very good friend went from skinny to bulk so I figured I could do it to!

I don't have any pictures of me at actually 325 because I was way to self conscious to take pictures then, I had started an actual picture log after about 6 months and having gotten down to 260lbs so here is picture number 1:
This picture was taken Oct 2 2006
**broken link removed**

I had originally needed a bit of a push to get the ball going so I had paid a trainer for about 1 month before noticing that I could do it all on my own without them (I am very much a nerd and once I saw that it is just simple math, weight loss, I took it upon myself to be my own trainer and do all my own research)

Below is picture from Nov 2 2006, right around this time I got rid of the trainer and did it all myself from then out
**broken link removed**

By December 11th 2006 I could actually start to make out my very top abbs! This was huge for me having always been the big fat guy my entire life!!!
**broken link removed**

Jan 15th 2007 and I am getting a little more peaking through the gut
**broken link removed**

Feb 19th 2007, for the first time ever I am not wearing a 40+ inch waist pants, I am down to a 36 in these pics
**broken link removed**

March 12th 2007 I got a bit to much sun at a race I was at.
**broken link removed**

April 16th 2007 I have abbs! its official!
I was weighing in at 170 lbs 5 foot 11.5" tall
**broken link removed**

May 6th 2007 I am totally hooked on being lean, but am starting to really shrink in size....
**broken link removed**

May 6th 2007 me and my 14.25 inch gun , I thought I was beef lol...
**broken link removed**

First week of my first bulk ever
May 20 2007
**broken link removed**

5th week of my first bulk
June 30 2007
**broken link removed**

12th week of the bulk and ending it to cut down again...
July 14th 2007
**broken link removed**

August 31th 2007, unfortunately I got very sick thus taking off alot of the hard earned muscle from my bulk...
**broken link removed**

Sept 27th 2007, lets try that bulk again but try and stay lean this time
**broken link removed**

I kinda had a falling out from the gym then an lots a bit of my motivation. I didn't really get going again until 08!
Oct 25th 08 Just getting ready to bulk up in size again
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
At least I actually look like a gym rat now lol^^

December 13th 08 ended my bulk (This is also a great look at how great epistane and I respond. I did that oct 25th to dec 13th bulk using epistane on a 3/4/4/4 (pill count) cycle) Started at 175lbs ended 195lbs)
**broken link removed**

Skreech!!!! Intermission....
Around the end of January 09 I ruptured my l4/l5 disk!!! (max squat at the time was 300lbs, I ruptured it during circuit training squating 65lbs - was into mma fighting at the time)

My first day back in the gym June 7th 2009
**broken link removed**

As you might have guessed I was very depressed by this, I started to cut down but I wasn't liking the fact that I would have a ton of muscular atrophy to fight and build back up again later. I didn't want the been there done that factor going on and making things worse so I decided to bulk.

I started the bulk at 215lbs, I had bulked for 10 months straight!
I went from the 215 to 260

December 14th 2009 End of bulk and beginning of cut

Week 1 260lbs
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Week 24 198lbs
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I have never done any illegal substances, I have however dabbled with the prohormone/designer steroid Epistane over the last year and half (am 23 years old, almost 24).

I am really hoping that next year I will be far enough along to do my first bodybuilding show. I am currently on a recomp (week 3 of 6) to both help me regain some of the muscle I have lost during this long cut as well as reset my metabolism so that I can hit the ground running to finish up my cut and be the first time ever getting into the competition level body fat percent (I am figuring around 8-12 weeks after the recomp to be 3-4% bf)

-James

Much better 198lb pictures

My inside pictures
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Closeups, Outside in the sun
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

thats quite the transformation! congratulations on your success! Keep up the good work!

do yourself a HUGE favor

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER do a bulk again!!!!!

nice job on shedding 60 pounds of fat

but it was NOT needed in the first place

i suggest you get a trainer asap
because you just wasted a whole entire year on your "bulk"

oh.......welcome to the board

:)

do yourself a HUGE favor

Now THAT's the tenny I like to see! Blunt and honest.

BMC, you have showed that you can lose weight but why in the world you'd want to gain so much weight to begin with that wasn't quality muscle...I have no clue (well unless you were competing in sumo wrestling).

You honestly need to do yourself a favor and find someone to help you gain muscle without all the unnecessary fat or re-adjust your diet approach completely.

Good job on all the weight loss tho...it's tough to shed that kind of weight.

damn!!! you have done an amazing job losing so much weight, did you say you started at 325? congratulations an your weight lose, you need someone to help you gain lean muscle though, with your motivation and dedication and some guidance you will go far! welcome.

"bulking" is a very slippery slope, most people lack the long term adherence to a bulking clean diet and then they just end up getting fat. For all us "normal gym rats" I think slow and steady is the better course.

Big thanks for the comments guys!

Wow I am surprised I didn't get eaten for breakfast here lol

I am actually interested in the www.prepbyalex.com later on when money is in the right places.

-James

Edit,

I hired Mr. Phil Hernon to whip me into shape and really build some new size!
2011 here I come!

Last edited:
Your transformation pics are super!

I think you looked awesome when you got down lean and stayed there.

You tend to get too fat. You are young. Let that skin shrink down and stay tight.

You looked terrific in your "gym rat" stage.

I agree with Tenny. Don't bulk again.

Great transformation. :cool::D

How long should I stay lean (sub 8%) before I do a lean bulk?

I do have loose skin in the lower abbs as well as butt from having lost so much. Should I just try to maintain a sub 8% for say 4 months to allow my skin to tighten up and then start a lean bulk (say gain .5lbs every week for 3 months, then cut down for 2 and repeat)

I can actually bulk fairly lean as some of my pictures have shown (obviously not the latter of the bulks lol) however I have never really been lean to begin with..

In 3 weeks is the end of my epi recomp I am on (and beginning of pct, 5 weeks, novla liquid 40 first 2 days then 30/20/20/10/10) so I will get updated pictures then. During pct I will maintain my current calories to preserve as much as I can and stick to my same routine to try and not let any weights fall below. After I am finished with the cycle and pct I will be back on leaning down and not stop until I am as low as I can go (expecting to end cut around 180lbs)

Thanks for the criticism guys, cant get better if you don't know what your doing wrong....

Kinda strange how quickly you can gain wieght (fat). It was really wierd watching you get leaner, and leaner, and then the next picture you were very heavy looking (not good heavy). You obviously have some dedication, because your transformation was OUTSTANDING (very impressive). Keep up the good work, and keep rocking the abs....it's a good look for you;)

Hell of a journey you have gone through. Being natural its gonna be very hard for you to bulk without gaining fat. Just have fun with the sport. Stay lean and happy. Your 24, im turning 28, if I could do it again i'd go back to being 24 and have more fun.

Advice

How long should I stay lean (sub 8%) before I do a lean bulk?

I do have loose skin in the lower abbs as well as butt from having lost so much. Should I just try to maintain a sub 8% for say 4 months to allow my skin to tighten up and then start a lean bulk (say gain .5lbs every week for 3 months, then cut down for 2 and repeat)

I can actually bulk fairly lean as some of my pictures have shown (obviously not the latter of the bulks lol) however I have never really been lean to begin with..

In 3 weeks is the end of my epi recomp I am on (and beginning of pct, 5 weeks, novla liquid 40 first 2 days then 30/20/20/10/10) so I will get updated pictures then. During pct I will maintain my current calories to preserve as much as I can and stick to my same routine to try and not let any weights fall below. After I am finished with the cycle and pct I will be back on leaning down and not stop until I am as low as I can go (expecting to end cut around 180lbs)

Thanks for the criticism guys, cant get better if you don't know what your doing wrong....

You need muscle to tighten up that skin...........you need to gain 40-50 pounds of muscle and no fat. Do that and make it a daily effort.........throw away the lean bulk this and lean bulk that thinking, just start building muscle now if you want to reach your goal of competing because you don't have a ton of time as you got behind out of the gate.

You need muscle to tighten up that skin...........you need to gain 40-50 pounds of muscle and no fat. Do that and make it a daily effort.........throw away the lean bulk this and lean bulk that thinking, just start building muscle now if you want to reach your goal of competing because you don't have a ton of time as you got behind out of the gate.
First I want to say, great job in getting the fat off. Now the hard work begins...........I quoted Phil here because this is one of the guys here you def need to listen too. Some of us here do not always agree with what he says but he gets results and knows what he is doing. If you are ever going to spend any money on a trainer to put it "right" Then this is your man. He would love to help you add the quality to your physique you are looking for.

Welcome to Pro Muscle james.

do yourself a HUGE favor

Words of WISDOM here!

Listen to tenny, bmc... you gained ONLY FAT on your last so called "bulk" that made you reach 260 lbs, and though you've done an INCREDIBLE job at getting rid of it, it was very unnecessary... "size" means nothing if it's not muscle...

Phil, Alex A, Shelby or Mainevent will help you fulfill your potential... please don't think you know everything cause you've read BB boards, and do yourself a favor: hire one of those trainers. :)

As much as I have disagreements with Phil, I would honestly say you should hire him as your trainer as his assessment is correct.

BMC, this is what no one has told you before BULK is not just eating anything and everything and putting on FAT. BULKING is the art of putting on muscles with minimum fat so that you are more muscular and being able to keep most of that muscles. What you did was put on a ton of fat and then when you cut down you were the same as before, sort of like the yoyo effect. Up and down, up and down.

Get in touch with Phil and have him guide you with your diet and training, but you need to keep your mind open and listen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear