over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose test/tren

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
12-16 week low dose test/tren recomp for 190-210lb males.

250-300mg/wk test enanthate or cyp
200mg/wk tren enanthate

Thoughts on these dosages? I realize most recommend 500mg of test and I have never run below 500mg of ICN amps. However, I have not run injectable test in years. Been legal with otc pro hormones like sd, hd, etc. for some time now.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
If you have the gear I'd go for 250 test 400 tren. Usually works wonders. 200mg of Tren-E seems a little low because of the ester weight, not really getting THAT much tren. Give it a try. They fight for the same receptors, so use more of the stronger compound. Also most people will agree that lower test results in less sides overall. I found it to be that way myself.

Last edited:
If you have the gear I'd go for 250 test 400 tren. Usually works wonders. 200mg of Tren-E seems a little low because of the ester weight, not really getting THAT much tren. Give it a try. They fight for the same receptors, so use more of the stronger compound. Also most people will agree that lower test results in less sides overall. I found it to be that way myself.

Nice feedback.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

iv been on 250 test e for a couple of weeks and all i can say is....I FEEL GREAT! wayyyy better than 500 test, less sides such as acne. actually its quite funny cuz on 500 test, i barely had a boner in the morning and on 250 i have a ROCK HARD boner in the morning...weird but everyone is different!

He is going for low dose, 400 tren is a heavyweight competition dose IMO, I wouldn't go over 200, if it was acetate I'd only do 150...

He is going for low dose, 400 tren is a heavyweight competition dose IMO, I wouldn't go over 200, if it was acetate I'd only do 150...

Wow really? I will be trying tren Ace in my next cycle and was planning on 200 test + 300 tren A, I guess you feel that should bring about very significant results? My only other experience is 500mg test + 30mg superdrol/day for the first 4 weeks. Since I was trying to cut the results weren't too crazy.

What about tren hex? I've used it before and it's a lot stronger that regular tren ace in my opinion. I've been clean for a couple of years now and considering doing 250mg test cyp/250 tren hex every 5 days for about 10 weeks.

Huge fan of low dosages here. More quality muscle built with less sides and harm to body.

Go for it.

300mg/Prop/Week
150mg/Tren/week

bump

i like the

Prop for 10 weeks at 50mg eod
Tren A 50mg eod 10 weeks
hell
throw some var in 40-50mg a day for 4 weeks also
why not

:)

I'm thinking EndoSyn Test E 300mg + EndoSyn tren E 200mg a week. Might throw some var in too.

Stop at 10 weeks or go longer?

Last edited:
Wow really? I will be trying tren Ace in my next cycle and was planning on 200 test + 300 tren A, I guess you feel that should bring about very significant results? My only other experience is 500mg test + 30mg superdrol/day for the first 4 weeks. Since I was trying to cut the results weren't too crazy.

The problem with tren is the strength increase is so rapid, and the metabolism goes up so much, that doing too much can be detrimental. It's hard to eat the amount you need, and tren makes it MUCH harder, especially if you are eating clean (you don't need to with tren unless dieting lol). Too fast of strength increases aren't necessarily good either, you need to give connective tissue time to catch up.

200 test + 300 tren is very resonable because you are doing low test, if it was a lot more test I would say you can get away with less tren. Personally I'm not experienced with the new low test high tren cycles, but they seem to be popular and may work well... Personally 500-1000 test gives me zero sides (12mg aromasin ed), so I throw on 25mg tren/day for about 6-8weeks then double that for another 6-8 with great results. I love cycles that start very low and increase over time, this keeps you from plateauing at the 8-12 week mark like most people.

i was thinking my next cycle would be test e, mast e, tren e, all at 200/week for 20 weeks. i think youd get results with good diet and training

my next cycle I am doing 300mg test cyp and 600-800 tren hex ew

I like the low dose approach and wish that I had begun my cycling with that in mind. Instead, I jumped right in and used large doses out the gate, including compounds that I should have waited to use. All I did was fry my receptors early on. I would always suggest starting lower and working up, rather than making the mistake of starting too high and needing to keep upping that each time.

Keep us posted on what you decide to dose and how it work for you.

Im on 200mg test now, might bump to 250mg.

In a few weeks Im blasting with tren ace at about 400mg per week on top of my cruise dose of test.

Playing around with the idea of cruising on 200-250mg of test and 100-150mg of tren hex per week, but will probably stick with just test for cruising.

Long esters build up in the system, so while 200mg Tren E is less actual tren per mg than Tren Ace, they clear at different rates. The long esters are always accumulating in an overlap fashion so you'll likely find that blood levels stay higher. I prefer short esters of most things - even testosterone for TRT (prop). I can use up to 250-300mg Test Prop and keep my test/estro ranges in tighter range then when I use 100-150mg Test E/C.

I've found that lower doses of Tren E work well, if you can tolerate the sides. The androgenic sides were WAY worse on Tren E than when on Tren Ace for me.

Long esters build up in the system, so while 200mg Tren E is less actual tren per mg than Tren Ace, they clear at different rates. The long esters are always accumulating in an overlap fashion so you'll likely find that blood levels stay higher. I prefer short esters of most things - even testosterone for TRT (prop). I can use up to 250-300mg Test Prop and keep my test/estro ranges in tighter range then when I use 100-150mg Test E/C.

I've found that lower doses of Tren E work well, if you can tolerate the sides. The androgenic sides were WAY worse on Tren E than when on Tren Ace for me.

Great. Info

I gotta say..

this is the first time ive used tren in years, the 300 test e 300 tren a is producing amazing recomp results and Ive added 5 lbs. over one month while cutting fat...I can tell because every week at the gym im more vascular and look way better and bigger..I feel great and will never go back to a gram of test (not needed) I am being pretty strict with my diet and am 52 years old and have NEVER looked better ! You guys and this board fucking ROCK ! :headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear