over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose tren users chime In please

F0cus

Registered
2 years ago I was doing 75mgs eod and the acne was unbearable! The recomp effects were phenomenal though! Was wondering if anyone who normally gets a lot of acne gets much less or none at all on a lower dose like 100-200mgs a week with a trt dose of test (100mgs).

Thanks guys

I'm living that right now. Anything over 150mgs and I get backne. 150 still bumps up my strength and vascularity also without a bump in my BP.

I'm living that right now. Anything over 150mgs and I get backne. 150 still bumps up my strength and vascularity also without a bump in my BP.

So 150 and under you get no acne? Also are you running acetate or enanthate?

I fortunately don't get acne from tren but you can run tren 150-200 and still get benefits. Not like 700mg+ a week obviously. Tren e at 200mg a week during a bulk can help keep fat gains down without having to completely over eat to compensate for the tren. I think on this next cruise I will probably run 100mg test/100mg eq (maybe 200)/100mg tren e just to try it and get bloods to know where I sit. But a little tren can go a long way in my opinion. Pretty much one of the only injectibles you can say that. Under 200mg tren should be pretty much no sides with small benefits.

The most i use of tren is 75mgs a day of tren.
Never had problems with acne though.........

i'm at 150/wk of tren ace along with 350mgs mast and 150mg prop and not having any issues with acne. Some night sweats and irritability though.

NW

I'm in the same boat. I've tried tren twice and broke out horribly. I've contemplated running 100 tren eth with 100 test for a cruise and hope I don't break out.

100 test 100 tren

always pumped, vascular, lean mean, best "hrt" protocol ever

insomnia is still there tho

Last edited:
yes, like I said "HRT" protocol

I use Test E once a week, Tren Ace 3 EOD at .3 .3 .4 which adds up to 1ml a week

How high was your test dose while you were running 75mg of tren eod?

For me personally I get acne if I run my test over 350mg a week. Other than that, I generally tolerate higher doses of other anabolics without getting acne.
Also, ed pinning might help.

I liked tren up to 100 ed along with 250mg test-e a week. Keeping my test low while running some caber helps with acne sides for me.

I've been using LFA's Tri-Cut Blend @ .6ml/EOD = (210mg of each Test Prop, Mast Prop and Tren Ace every 2 weeks)... averaging 105mg of each - every week. Almost 4 weeks in and I have 2 zits on my back. After I acquire a couple more vials, I'll be upping the dose to 3ml/week = 150mg of each a week. If I tolerate that well, then I'm going to have to buy extra Mast and Tren to go a little higher and keep the Test @ 150mg/week.

My backne will go buck wild regardless of 50mg ed or 125mg ed (which was the highest I ever ran back in my youngin days)

My backne will go buck wild regardless of 50mg ed or 125mg ed (which was the highest I ever ran back in my youngin days)

I gotcha but that's still 350mgs on the low end. I'm talking sub 200 a week. My bacne was horrendous at 300mgs a week. But most of the acne came post cycle not while on... I also did a pct. now I'm on trt for life so maybe that would be different.

2 years ago I was doing 75mgs eod and the acne was unbearable! The recomp effects were phenomenal though! Was wondering if anyone who normally gets a lot of acne gets much less or none at all on a lower dose like 100-200mgs a week with a trt dose of test (100mgs).

Thanks guys

What form of tren are you taking? I used the same schedule as you with tren hex and had no issues with acne.

I have been running 100 Test Enth and 100 Tren Hex per wk for the last 4-5 wks starting to top out and seeing the gains tapper off a bit. The First 4 wks I put on about 10lbs but that was most likely what I lost when I came off my last cycle. Now the weight is starting to drop back down. I also just started breaking it up into a Mon./Thurs. to try and get more stable blood levels. Thinking about adding Mast Enth at 100mg per wk do you think that would have any benefit?

im currently on week 8 of 750mgs test cyp weekly.... 7 days ago I threw in 33 mgs ed of tren and I have honestly been shocked as to the way I feel, strength, pump etc... with no sides yet no sweats ..... a little anger but nothing much. Im gona run low dose tren at 33 ed for the next 12 weeks and see how it goes... im excited....

yes, like I said "HRT" protocol

I use Test E once a week, Tren Ace 3 EOD at .3 .3 .4 which adds up to 1ml a week

Just out of "purely not knowing enough about this"

If you know you are good on Tren A (1ml) a week. Why wouldnt you switch to Tren E and just pin the same day as your Test E. Thus, eliminating the extra pins per week?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131