over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low estrogen but high estorgen sides

thechairman

Newbies
Hello guys,

I’m new to this forum, though not new to the sport. This is the best forum, and I search it often for information and help, though this time I feel I may have to start a thread. If this is in the wrong area, please let me know.

Stats:
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 172
Body fat: 14.2% (some of this is water as I started at 11.8%)
Training: 5 years.
Cycling: 24 months

Hopefully with the knowledge here we can get some insight.

My first cycle was simple test cyp 350mg/wk for 12 weeks. I blew up! But, I held TONS of water. Ok, so we know to use the AI and keep bloat down, so I ran 12.5mg Aromasin eod for the entire length of the cycle. It didn’t help. I still blew up and held tons of water. My diet was very strict, and sticking to a diet is very easy for me since I don’t go out, etc. Diet is dialed in. Estrogen in labs showed 21, which I thought was acceptable, but maybe if a little lower I would lose the water. The abs grew nicely, but the water covered them, so minimal definition.

Ok, so I come off that cycle and start on TRT test at 200mg test cyp a week. I still blew up! Held tons of water. I stayed on Aromasin and estrogen went to 14, but the water would not go away. I then dropped to 80mg test cyp a week, nope, no lose in water. I then stop the test, waited 4 weeks to make sure it was out, some water did drop, and then I start 15mg prop EOD. The water came right back but not as high. Ok, I know test is test, but sometimes the ester makes a difference, and shorter esters are sometimes dryer for the individual, and for me it was a little more dry than cyp, but I was still holding bloat.
I ran more labs and estrogen stayed roughly the same at 14.

Ok, I cruise along with the prop and Aromasin (still at 12.5mg eod) and I continue to gain water. It starts to build up in my arms around the elbows, the skins starts to wrinkle and fold in the bends of the arm, my double chin that the cycle made is growing even larger, etc. Why all the water if estrogen is in range, and by this time low. Ok, so I take the plunge and pound some letrozole to see if the water would drop. I knocked my estrogen down to 3 and the water did not fall off. It didn’t get worse, but I could not lose it. I kept it like that for a month, did not lose water. Also, my kidneys all test well even with gfr at 91-97. Also, I have been drinking tons of water (about a gallon and half a day) and peeing all the time.

I stopped the letrozole, used Aromasin to prevent the rebound, and brought estrogen to 16. I stayed at 15mg prop eod and 12.5mg Aromasin for months, still gaining water, double chin larger, starting to fill in on the side of the face. I have larger water folds around the inner elbow bends of the arm, and the water has now started collecting in the bottom of the tricep area, reminds me of ladies arms, when they shake them the lower half of the upper arm wiggles, yeah it’s like that and my muscles seem to have more of a “melted” look, like the are slack.

Ok, here is the weird part, this is where it gets real weird. I deiced to run test again (prop 50mg ed I pinned more aften as means to hopefully lower estrogen), with low dose masteron, just 30mg eod. Ok, so I started and exploded! Masteron is suppose to be dyring and hardening. With me, I exploded and gained TONS of water, more than ever. Yes, the masteron was very legit.

I stopped after two weeks, and it took 6-8 weeks to lose the water. My estrogen at when coming off was 24. What can be going on with my body?

Here is a brief recap:
1.Test cyp 350mg/wk with 12.5mg Aromasin EOD = water
2.Test prop 15mg eod, with 12.5mg Aromasin eod = water
3.Test prop 15mg eod, with 2.5mg Letrozole daily = no water gain, but not water loss
4.Test prop 50mg ed, with 12.5 Aromasin eod, with 30mg Masteron eod = HUGE water

What could be happening inside my body? For some reason, any exogenous test just makes water, but my estrogen is low, even down to a 3 at times. I also find it odd because when my estrogen tests low, I have symptoms of high estrogen and low estrogen mixed. I’m naturally lean and try, but when using test, I bloat like crazy even when estrogen is low.

Any information or ideas that can be provided will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hello guys,

I’m new to this forum, though not new to the sport. This is the best forum, and I search it often for information and help, though this time I feel I may have to start a thread. If this is in the wrong area, please let me know.

Stats:
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 172
Training: 5 years.
Cycling: 24 months

Hopefully with the knowledge here we can get some insight.

My first cycle was simple test cyp 350mg/wk for 12 weeks. I blew up! But, I held TONS of water. Ok, so we know to use the AI and keep bloat down, so I ran 12.5mg Aromasin eod for the entire length of the cycle. It didn’t help. I still blew up and held tons of water. My diet was very strict, and sticking to a diet is very easy for me since I don’t go out, etc. Diet is dialed in. Estrogen in labs showed 21, which I thought was acceptable, but maybe if a little lower I would lose the water. The abs grew nicely, but the water covered them, so minimal definition.

Ok, so I come off that cycle and start on TRT test at 200mg test cyp a week. I still blew up! Held tons of water. I stayed on Aromasin and estrogen went to 14, but the water would not go away. I then dropped to 80mg test cyp a week, nope, no lose in water. I then stop the test, waited 4 weeks to make sure it was out, some water did drop, and then I start 15mg prop EOD. The water came right back but not as high. Ok, I know test is test, but sometimes the ester makes a difference, and shorter esters are sometimes dryer for the individual, and for me it was a little more dry than cyp, but I was still holding bloat.
I ran more labs and estrogen stayed roughly the same at 14.

Ok, I cruise along with the prop and Aromasin (still at 12.5mg eod) and I continue to gain water. It starts to build up in my arms around the elbows, the skins starts to wrinkle and fold in the bends of the arm, my double chin that the cycle made is growing even larger, etc. Why all the water if estrogen is in range, and by this time low. Ok, so I take the plunge and pound some letrozole to see if the water would drop. I knocked my estrogen down to 3 and the water did not fall off. It didn’t get worse, but I could not lose it. I kept it like that for a month, did not lose water. Also, my kidneys all test well even with gfr at 91-97. Also, I have been drinking tons of water (about a gallon and half a day) and peeing all the time.

I stopped the letrozole, used Aromasin to prevent the rebound, and brought estrogen to 16. I stayed at 15mg prop eod and 12.5mg Aromasin for months, still gaining water, double chin larger, starting to fill in on the side of the face. I have larger water folds around the inner elbow bends of the arm, and the water has now started collecting in the bottom of the tricep area, reminds me of ladies arms, when they shake them the lower half of the upper arm wiggles, yeah it’s like that and my muscles seem to have more of a “melted” look, like the are slack.

Ok, here is the weird part, this is where it gets real weird. I deiced to run test again (prop 50mg ed I pinned more aften as means to hopefully lower estrogen), with low dose masteron, just 30mg eod. Ok, so I started and exploded! Masteron is suppose to be dyring and hardening. With me, I exploded and gained TONS of water, more than ever. Yes, the masteron was very legit.

I stopped after two weeks, and it took 6-8 weeks to lose the water. My estrogen at when coming off was 24. What can be going on with my body?

Here is a brief recap:
1.Test cyp 350mg/wk with 12.5mg Aromasin EOD = water
2.Test prop 15mg eod, with 12.5mg Aromasin eod = water
3.Test prop 15mg eod, with 2.5mg Letrozole daily = no water gain, but not water loss
4.Test prop 50mg ed, with 12.5 Aromasin eod, with 30mg Masteron eod = HUGE water

What could be happening inside my body? For some reason, any exogenous test just makes water, but my estrogen is low, even down to a 3 at times. I also find it odd because when my estrogen tests low, I have symptoms of high estrogen and low estrogen mixed. I’m naturally lean and try, but when using test, I bloat like crazy even when estrogen is low.

Any information or ideas that can be provided will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
HI Chairman! Thanks for posting, have you gotten your SHBG levels checked?
It's possible they are too low or too high, or you could have another problem; maybe an electrolyte disturbance or mineral imbalance..do you take any anti-depressants or other drugs that may alter water retention?

~SoP

Hey, thanks for the response.

Yes, I did get SHBG
It is 26.1 range 13-71nmol/L
It has fluctuated between 24 and 29, but pretty much in the range. Oh, on the masteron is went to 18.

Nope, don't take any anti-depressents.

I take:
Fish oil: 1000mg twice daily
TUDCA
coq-10
vit b-6
taurine

Hey, thanks for the response.

Yes, I did get SHBG
It is 26.1 range 13-71nmol/L
It has fluctuated between 24 and 29, but pretty much in the range. Oh, on the masteron is went to 18.

Nope, don't take any anti-depressents.

I take:
Fish oil: 1000mg twice daily
TUDCA
coq-10
vit b-6
taurine

Some people get a paradoxical reaction, it's also possible somehow your prolactin values have gone up.....
Although this would be unlikely if estrogen is under control.

Perhaps get prolactin checked anyhow....

You could try adding dandelion root and ginkgo biloba, these might help , water retention and prolactin-vascularity respectively.

I usually get this dandelion tincture here, and ginkgo from amazon here.

Last edited:
Your #4 scenario is not necessarily 'bizarre'.

In scenario #1 you used 350mg test cyp.
In scenario #4 you used 350mg of test prop per week.

You are taking more testosterone(milligram per milligram) with propionate than cypionate and causing larger peak plasma levels of the drug.
Keep in mind, although there are many positive effects related to higher peak levels of a drug, when you induce larger peaks of testosterone, you could potentially elicit higher amounts of estrogen production.
With that being said, I do agree that your situation is quite unique and I wouldn't have expected all of these phenomena to have taken place.

I would also like to inform you that unfortunately your masteron was most likely a blend of masteron and testosterone. This is a common practice employed by even some of the most credible sources. If you would like to send me a private message regarding which source it was, perhaps I could give some further input on the matter(if I know the answer).

A better solution IMO(assuming you are set on using some kind of DHT compound that has "anti-estrogenic" properties) would be to purchase pharmacy grade Mesterelone(Proviron).

As far as your estrogen sensitivity is concerned, there is a possibility that you have some kidney issues which are not necessarily health-hazardous at this point, but can be disgruntling to deal with when trying to implement AAS protocols. In order for us to determine these things, we will need the following:

-Your current diet
-Your current cardio regimen
-A copy of your bloodworkout which should cover all necessary bases including kidney function

Let us know all of the above information and we'll see what we can do.

-Trin

Last edited:
Thanks man!

Yes, I have ran dandelion and it does help a bit.
Also, my prolactin is 5.9 (range 2-18 ng/ml)

I'm totally stomped on this one man. I want to figure it out, but gheeze I swear whatever I do, nothing works.

I tried caber to lower prolactin, and it didn't do anything, made my chest a little tighter, which I had some mild gyno. Also, what is odd, is the masteron increased the water and flared the gyno a bit. My body is screwed up for some odd reason. It like it takes everything and gives estrogen sides.

Your #4 scenario is not bizarre to me at all.

In scenario #1 you used 350mg test cyp.
In scenario #4 you used 350mg of test prop per week.

You are taking more testosterone(milligram per milligram) with propionate than cypionate and causing larger peak plasma levels of the drug.
Keep in mind, although there are many positive effects related to higher peak levels of a drug, when you induce larger peaks of testosterone, you could potentially elicit higher amounts of estrogen production.

I would also like to inform you that unfortunately your masteron was most likely a blend of masteron and testosterone. This is a common practice employed by even some of the most credible sources. If you would like to send me a private message regarding which source it was, perhaps I could give some further input on the matter(if I know the answer).

A better solution IMO(assuming you are set on using some kind of DHT compound that has "anti-estrogenic" properties) would be to purchase pharmacy grade Mesterelone(Proviron).

As far as your estrogen sensitivity is concerned, there is a possibility that you have some kidney issues which are not necessarily health-hazardous at this point, but can be disgruntling to deal with when trying to implement AAS protocols. In order for us to determine these things, we will need the following:

-Your current diet
-Your current cardio regimen
-A copy of your bloodworkout which should cover all necessary bases including kidney function

Let us know all of the above information and we'll see what we can do.

-Trin
very good point brother, didn't even think about that!

Thanks man!

Yes, I have ran dandelion and it does help a bit.
Also, my prolactin is 5.9 (range 2-18 ng/ml)

I'm totally stomped on this one man. I want to figure it out, but gheeze I swear whatever I do, nothing works.

I tried caber to lower prolactin, and it didn't do anything, made my chest a little tighter, which I had some mild gyno. Also, what is odd, is the masteron increased the water and flared the gyno a bit. My body is screwed up for some odd reason. It like it takes everything and gives estrogen sides.

maybe it's as the other guy said above, cycle time / dosage, could also be insulin-related - are you eating a lot of carbs?

Trinity, thanks for the info.
Here is my diet.

Meal1: 6a
4 egg whites
1 scoop protein
1 serving mushrooms or spinach with egg whites

Meal2: 9-10am
Grapefruit
Fat free plain yogurt

Meal3: 12-1pm
Can tuna

Meal4: 3-4pm
Quest bar

OR

1.5 servings of special k with protein and almond milk

Workout: 4-6pm

Postwork Protein powder

Meal 5: 6-7pm
Chicken breast or cod 6-8 oz...
Cooked veggies

Meal 6: 9-10pm
4 egg whites
Protein powder

Let me pull up my labs and compile them. I have a feeling it may be kidney, but nothing shows it to be kidney in the labs.

Trinity, thanks for the info.
Here is my diet.

Meal1: 6a
4 egg whites
1 scoop protein
1 serving mushrooms or spinach with egg whites

Meal2: 9-10am
Grapefruit
Fat free plain yogurt

Meal3: 12-1pm
Can tuna

Meal4: 3-4pm
Quest bar

OR

1.5 servings of special k with protein and almond milk

Workout: 4-6pm

Postwork Protein powder

Meal 5: 6-7pm
Chicken breast or cod 6-8 oz...
Cooked veggies

Meal 6: 9-10pm
4 egg whites
Protein powder

Let me pull up my labs and compile them. I have a feeling it may be kidney, but nothing shows it to be kidney in the labs.
looks like a good diet, try adding beets with some of your food, cooked beats with iodized salt and this might help as well...beets have a diuretic effect and speed liver / intestinal elimination of estrogens...also can try doing acidophilus to rid synthetic estrogens just in case...its the meat you are eating - if it's not organic...you never know brother.

looks like a good diet, try adding beets with some of your food, cooked beats with iodized salt and this might help as well...beets have a diuretic effect and speed liver / intestinal elimination of estrogens...also can try doing acidophilus to rid synthetic estrogens just in case...its the meat you are eating - if it's not organic...you never know brother.

Thanks man! I'll add the beets. I have tried acidophilus and other probiotics, but they bloat my gut, distend the lower abdomen.

I have tired calcium d glucarate to aid the liver in the elimination of estrogens, but it didn't help.

I'm going to add some beets though!

Thanks man! I'll add the beets. I have tried acidophilus and other probiotics, but they bloat my gut, distend the lower abdomen.

I have tired calcium d glucarate to aid the liver in the elimination of estrogens, but it didn't help.

I'm going to add some beets though!

it really helps man. good luck, and don't forget to report back.
you can also e-mail me for personal advice ; [email protected]

How can you tell your are holding water?!

On what kind of body fast test does some of it show up as fat?

How the hell can you tell if you are holding water at 14% bodyfat?

Fuck it's hard to tell at 5% even.

I would suspect kidney issues not estrogen.

What could be wrong with Kidneys that would cause that ? and is it fixable ?

I know, it seems weird. I can notice it through a few means.

Sheet marks in the morning.
Clothes leave imprint marks
My watch, which is lose, just sitting on my wrist leaves marks
My socks now leave very deep marks
In the bends of my inner elbows the skin has numerous large folds.
I'm very vascular by nature. It is nor almost covered up. Veins in the tops of hands are not apparent like they use to be.

Hope this helps a bit.

how are your tits or sex drive?

lol!

Well, tits are not good - they get puffy and sag, but yet my estrogen is low.
Sex drive is low, as it should be since estro is so low, that makes sense. The rest, makes no sense.

How long have you been eating a low-fat diet? Is this your daily diet?

How long have you been eating a low-fat diet? Is this your daily diet?

This has been my regular diet since May of '14. I have some cheat days, like the holidays, though that's about it. I also substitute some items, mostly the fruits if I don't have grapefruit available, but I stock up on it and the quest bars.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear