over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lower Back Pain and Chiropractor

babygetoboy

Registered
Hey guys, my lower back is just driving me insane lately with constant pain, and then the last few days actually getting so bad it was hard to walk cause of the muscle tightness. It was recommended by someone at work to go to the chiro. I was wondering if anyone here has ever gone and did it work? I'm not too familar with chiropracty at all.

Thanks for the help.

Josh

If your pain is disc related, then yes a chiro helps. I've been going to chiros off and on the last few years because of the ruptured discs in my back. Another thing that helps with back pain is strengthening your core as well. I would recommend going to the chiro a couple times to see if it helps with your back pain provided you have decent health insurance that covers chiro visits. If not, then it can get very costly.

If it's that bad, you might want to go see you're Dr. Get xrays done, an mri. This is not something to take lightly. You might want to consider physical therapy, they can stop the pain and start to strengthen you're back again. just my opinion. I have been going to a PT for a couple months now after a car accident, and I could barely walk when I first went in. I just got released to go back to the gym last week. Without my PT I would still be lying in bed. just an idea. Good luck bro, I hope u feel better.

Definitely go get it checked out by a chiro. They specialize in low back pain and nervous interference at the spinal level. Even if you don't have insurance most will work with you on making care affordable.

Definitely see a chiro, preferably someone experienced with sports-related injuries, at least for a consult. He'll likely take x-rays and examine you on the first visit and come up with a plan of attack. The majority of my appointment time was practically physical therapy, doing stretching exercises and being stretched to loosen hips and surrounding muscles so that they could adjust the discs. You'll be amazed at how interconnected your body is and how well it adapts to protect injuries.

I've been going to a chiropractor for over a year now for lower back pain and it's NO better at all.... Looking to find a different one to try out.

Definitely see a chiro, preferably someone experienced with sports-related injuries, at least for a consult. He'll likely take x-rays and examine you on the first visit and come up with a plan of attack. The majority of my appointment time was practically physical therapy, doing stretching exercises and being stretched to loosen hips and surrounding muscles so that they could adjust the discs. You'll be amazed at how interconnected your body is and how well it adapts to protect injuries.

Came in to say the same thing. I had similar issues last year and it ended up being really tight hips pulling things out of alignment. Would get crazy lower back pumps just walking around. The chiro I went to does ART Therapy/Massage work, and after a few sessions of stretching I felt a lot better.

The chiro will help but what you need is to strengthen your core. I have 4 bad discs in my back and the only thing that helps is core/ ab exercises. Stay away from the heavy lifts, deads, squats & poor form. I would get an MRI done to see if there is any disc herniation etc.. I went from deadlifting 550 to not being able to bend over to pick up my son that weighs 20lbs without my back bothering me. IT SUCKS ASS!!!

I've been going to a chiropractor for over a year now for lower back pain and it's NO better at all.... Looking to find a different one to try out.

Your back pain is probably not disc/spine related then. Best to go see an orthopedic surgeon.

The chiro will help but what you need is to strengthen your core. I have 4 bad discs in my back and the only thing that helps is core/ ab exercises. Stay away from the heavy lifts, deads, squats & poor form. I would get an MRI done to see if there is any disc herniation etc.. I went from deadlifting 550 to not being able to bend over to pick up my son that weighs 20lbs without my back bothering me. IT SUCKS ASS!!!

what lifts can u replace the deads and squats with.....deads kill my back every week...

Try doing front squats instead and getting rid of the deads all together. I regret ever doing deads every day I wake up with lower back pain. Its not worth the pain and aggravation it will cause you in the long run. imo

Hey guys, my lower back is just driving me insane lately with constant pain, and then the last few days actually getting so bad it was hard to walk cause of the muscle tightness. It was recommended by someone at work to go to the chiro. I was wondering if anyone here has ever gone and did it work? I'm not too familar with chiropracty at all.

Thanks for the help.

Josh

Be sure you use a good one. I have had some great success in the past myself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131