over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lowest dose tren thats effective

premedmonster

Registered
im about to start a "cruise"...i use quotes because its not really a cruise im just lowering most doses and dropping my masterone...anyways i was thinking of running 200 test and 200 tren would that tren keep me from losing muscle? or would it be negligible? if it wont really help i might just drop all of it but been on tren for several months ad was running it high 800+ for the last month or so.

Are people saying shit to you, because you are getting too big?

basically ya, going through some personal issues and the fam/gf are blaming it on "what im putting in my body"....its nothing new or related to AAS they just use it as a scapegoat because of the stories they hear. they even trip about peptides and what are the health risks of those? whhatever time to cut up i guess lol

Fuck it, just cut up hard and if they say anything to you about "looking bigger" , then u just say, no mom, im just thinner so my muscles "look" bigger LOL

A cruise with test between 100-200 and tren between 100-200 is going to preserve most of what you got unless you were like on 3G a week or something really up there.

was on about 2 grams. i may add in a little mast just to help w libido its fallin off it feels like. but im gonna do 50mg test prop 50mg tren a 50mg mast EOD....after that my body should be primed for a blast in a couples months :)

was on about 2 grams. i may add in a little mast just to help w libido its fallin off it feels like. but im gonna do 50mg test prop 50mg tren a 50mg mast EOD....after that my body should be primed for a blast in a couples months :)
Be sure to get a blood test to confirm you are fully recovering on that kinda cruise. Most of us can run a higher dose than an MD would Rx for TRT but equally true I found from experience that 400-500mg a week is enough to prevent my full recovery of all the blood panel factors I need to watch.

Be sure to get a blood test to confirm you are fully recovering on that kinda cruise. Most of us can run a higher dose than an MD would Rx for TRT but equally true I found from experience that 400-500mg a week is enough to prevent my full recovery of all the blood panel factors I need to watch.

itll be about 500 down from 2 grams, but i do need to get bloodwork done soon. gonna run hcg as soon as i can as well to wake the little fellers up

I just came off 300/week sustanon and 125mg tren hex. Did that for about six weeks with almost no fall off in strength or size.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws