over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LR3 Igf-1

also

even if you do find a good distributor who IS NOT distributing in pre-mixed form, be sure there also is Serum Albumin inside the vial along with the Long R3 IFG-1, if you read the link i provided it states that upon reconstitution Long R3 BINDS TO THE GLASS, after a day of product being reconstited there is no usable IGF-1 in the vial if serum albumin is not used

and i'm betting that companies don't know this and aren't using it, as it's just as difficult if not more difficult to procure than the IGF-1 itself, at least in pharmacuetical "STERILE" injectible form.

to sum it up, IGF-1 is not something you just want to buy from anybody, and if you do decide to, do your homework, read through gropeps page, they are the only company in the WORLD that manufacteres it, they then provide to resellers. And feel free to email them under the guise of a researcher, they are more than happy to answer questions

Last edited:
It doesn't make any sense to not deal with pre-diluted IGF. How the heck are the sellers going to portion out 1000mcg (1mg) samples of it, especially without destroying a potentially fragile powder? And even if you get 1000mcg of it, you won't be able to reconstitute it 40mcg at a time right before you shoot it.

The important thing about the HCl is the pH - and BA (from what I've heard) meets the same criterion, at least this is the info I've heard. And I don't know about other places, but I've talked to Cyber-Solutionz (they are a sponsor at our board), and they reconstitute it immediately before shipping it out, and then overnight it.

Anyone have any idea of a substance the vials could be made out of, that the IGF would not have an affinity to? I know Cyber-Sol would welcome any suggestions for improving their product.

WeirdAl said:
It doesn't make any sense to not deal with pre-diluted IGF. How the heck are the sellers going to portion out 1000mcg (1mg) samples of it, especially without destroying a potentially fragile powder? And even if you get 1000mcg of it, you won't be able to reconstitute it 40mcg at a time right before you shoot it.

The important thing about the HCl is the pH - and BA (from what I've heard) meets the same criterion, at least this is the info I've heard. And I don't know about other places, but I've talked to Cyber-Solutionz (they are a sponsor at our board), and they reconstitute it immediately before shipping it out, and then overnight it.

Anyone have any idea of a substance the vials could be made out of, that the IGF would not have an affinity to? I know Cyber-Sol would welcome any suggestions for improving their product.

Well for one thing they have machines that cost more than peoples houses to do that. IF that is your only reason for getting pre-diluted IGF that isnt' a good reason. But, I am NOT gonna tell you what to take and how much. I just feel that if your paying top $$ you should at least get what you paid for.

RY

Re: also

rookie said:
even if you do find a good distributor who IS NOT distributing in pre-mixed form, be sure there also is Bovine Serum Albumin inside the vial along with the Long R3 IFG-1, if you read the link i provided it states that upon reconstitution Long R3 BINDS TO THE GLASS, after a day of product being reconstited there is no usable IGF-1 in the vial if bovine serum albumin is not used

and i'm betting that companies don't know this and aren't using it, as it's just as difficult if not more difficult to procure than the IGF-1 itself, at least in pharmacuetical "STERILE" injectible form.

to sum it up, IGF-1 is not something you just want to buy from anybody, and if you do decide to, do your homework, read through gropeps page, they are the only company in the WORLD that manufacteres it, they then provide to resellers. And feel free to email them under the guise of a researcher, they are more than happy to answer questions

I dont think I would use anything that had a Bovine protien mixed with it. There are very specific issues that can arise in humans when anything of that nature is used.

It even warns on their site that it is "not for use in Humans".

There are other carrier protiens that are safer for humans that can be used in place of the Bovine Serum Albumin to prevent the non-specific binding of the peptide to the glass carrier. And I am fairly sure that people distrubting this stuff are aware of that.

Last edited:
No, albumin of the bovine nature would not harm you or the substance...........human albumin can also be purchased, although it is more expensive

as for weighing it out, analytical balances can be purchased for under 1000, and they are accurate to under .1mg

i'm not trying to start an argument here, just giving info to people that if they are purchasing pre-diluted IGF-1 that they are getting ripped off, if they don't want to take my word for it then email the manufacter and ask about doing "experimental research with pre-diluted Long R3 IGF-1 in "in vitro" cell culture studies" and ask them how long before the bioavailability of the product starts to deteriorate

also ask about BA, the purpose of BA is for sterility issues, so yes, it will keep bacteria out of your IGF-1 and keep it sterile and preserve the STERILITY of it, but it WILL NOT keep it bioactive, so just as you would expect it would start detiorating within days of being diluted, i'll pull up the info from the lab and post it, but if i remember correctly nearly half of the bioavailable IGF-1 is GONE within a week of reconstitution, and thats with either BA or 10mM HCL

again, i'm not trying to step on anybodies toes here, hopefully the distributors selling the pre-diluted are just misinformed, and not simply ripping everybody off........but just thought this information should be brought to all's attention

Don't forget

Unlike GH, IGF can be frozen for storage up to 3 months I believe. Check their web site.

Well I dont really understand what you are saying but I will say I am getting great gains off the cy-sol IGF and this is my second time out. So You might be right and might not this thread could go on for pages posting study after study but bottom line

IT WORKS and if I am shoting stright BA then sign me up I need more LOL

rookie

i have igf-1 that was bought over 2 months ago.i just started it 2wks ago and it is working just fine.so what is your theory on that.it is in BA.you may be right that some degration occurs but to say that nearly half of the bioavailablity is gone in 1 week is wrong.that would mean that mine has no active igf-1 in it since it has been sitting for about 2 months.well i can tell you that your absolutely wrong in your calculations.this bottle is working just as well as the last 3 that i have done.
later

IGF in BA works just fine. I just started using some over a year old. It's been in my freezer the whole time mixed in BA. I immediately got very sleepy after I took it. This happened every time since. Pumps are there already too. Biceps curls got short changed reps because of it.

Other methods maybe better, who knows? I do know that IGF in BA works just fine and always has. And before talk continues on IGF in BA turning to crap, it better be backed up with something more than "I said so" or "The manufactuer said so". The manufacturer has a clue as to how we are using their product and they don't like it. One last thing if the other method works better, I'd want to know by how much? 3%, 5%, 50%? Makes a difference on how panic'd everyone's going to get.

The cyber-sol IGF price is a steal right now. I have certain inside information concerning the availabilty of IGF and it's not going to be nearly as easy to obtain as it is right now. At beyond-mass we don't even call it IGF anymore and it's "coded" at other distributers other than cyber-sol. I know this sounds like a typical supp company ad- "Buy now before it's gone forever", but it's true. There has been a major crack down by gro-pep already and the patchwork channels that are in place to keep the supply coming aren't going to last forever.

Come by beyond-mass and check out our info on IGF. We try to tell it like it is. There are a lot of non-responders and they have a strong voice in our forum as well as the sucess stories.

LA said:

There has been a major crack down by gro-pep already and the patchwork channels that are in place to keep the supply coming aren't going to last forever.

I wouldn't bet on that one if I were you.LOL

RY

OK...lots of misinformation being thrown around above. Firstly, Gropep isn't the only place manufacturing IGF-1 LR3. There are many labs researching IGF-1 LR3, and they aren't buying it. It's a lot easier to grow up your own and purify it with a simple monoclonal antibody column. As far as GMP facilities manufacturing it, yes, there are those too.
As far as all this talk about BA not being an ideal solvent for reconstitution, that's just wrong. BA with 290mM mannitol was shown (PUBLISHED) to preserve IGF-1's tertiary structure...meaning function is preserved as well.
About IGF-1 sticking to the glass vials, I highly doubt it. Although IGF-1 has a few hydrophobic regions, if it is in a std borosilicate vial, there should be no affinity for the vial itself...what little there may be would be negligible.
If there were an issue of affinity for the vial, cassein (milk protein) would serve as a good nonspecific binder to negate that affinity.
You need to do your own literature research and not rely so heavily on one source of information.
Also, all of these guys getting results from their "degraded" IGF....that's one hell of a placebo effect I guess.
I'll be emailing Gropep. I want to talk to their techies.

p.s. If anyone wants the article regarding solvent effects on IGF-1, send me an email.

einstein1905 said:
About IGF-1 sticking to the glass vials, I highly doubt it.

You sure did say alot in the above statement..but the quote I have saved here leads me to believe that you have never done IGF yourslef..

I have received IGF in glass vials and there was no sticking what so ever..so maybe you should try it yourslef before you make up your mind..

my lab corp igf-1 froze in the freezer wtf i thought it was supposed to be stored in the freezer hmmmmmmm

jonboy1544 said:
my lab corp igf-1 froze in the freezer wtf i thought it was supposed to be stored in the freezer hmmmmmmm

was this before or after you added the ba..once you add the ba it wont freeze..

jonboy1544 said:
Lab-Corp changed how they are reconsituting it. No longer using BA.

einstein1905 said:
OK...lots of misinformation being thrown around above. Firstly, Gropep isn't the only place manufacturing IGF-1 LR3. There are many labs researching IGF-1 LR3, and they aren't buying it. It's a lot easier to grow up your own and purify it with a simple monoclonal antibody column. As far as GMP facilities manufacturing it, yes, there are those too.
As far as all this talk about BA not being an ideal solvent for reconstitution, that's just wrong. BA with 290mM mannitol was shown (PUBLISHED) to preserve IGF-1's tertiary structure...meaning function is preserved as well.
About IGF-1 sticking to the glass vials, I highly doubt it. Although IGF-1 has a few hydrophobic regions, if it is in a std borosilicate vial, there should be no affinity for the vial itself...what little there may be would be negligible.
If there were an issue of affinity for the vial, cassein (milk protein) would serve as a good nonspecific binder to negate that affinity.
You need to do your own literature research and not rely so heavily on one source of information.
Also, all of these guys getting results from their "degraded" IGF....that's one hell of a placebo effect I guess.
I'll be emailing Gropep. I want to talk to their techies.

p.s. If anyone wants the article regarding solvent effects on IGF-1, send me an email.
Sorry, but unless I'm way off gro-pep holds the patent on Long R and IS the only OEM.

LA said:
Lab-Corp changed how they are reconsituting it. No longer using BA.

well i am real glad they told me so what are they using now saline??????? and also is my product screwed now that it has been in the freezer for a short period and frozen, am i out 200 bucks or what

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131