over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LR3 Igf-1

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
I've been doing some research, and on paper, this stuff sounds amazing. Due to it being quite expensive, I've only heard from a handful of people who have actually used it. Those people claimed that the results from using LR3 Igf-1 were incredible. Strength increases, fantastic pumps, increased appetite, lean bodyweight gains, loss in bodyfat, etc..It appeals to me due to the fact that I can no longer use items with much of an androgen content, and I'm looking for effective alternatives to AAS. For those who have used, or have any knowledge about LR3 Igf-1, your opinions and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PUMPED said:
you missed one "TIRED"

Seems like thats one they forgot to mention..lol

ther stuff is cheaper the gh bro. I loved it, I have ran it twice (@60mcged) great gains and the pumps are awesome. i did not lose that much body fat though,, maybe because of diet.. I wasent trying to diet though. All in all i love the stuff.

also used it and liked it..no strength increase but better flow, and increase appetite...It was worth it for me just by how much it made me eat..I dont believe high doses are needed..maybe 30-40mcg..And like anything the longer you use the greater the risk that your body will stop producing IGF on its own..

i just ordered mine i will be running 40mcg ed for 30 days, if i like it i will run it on and off this whole year

i absolutely love the stuff.it has changed my body considerably.this time im only taking it 3 times a week on training days(80mcg) and i have put a 1/4 inch on my arms in just 1 week.im not kidding either.the thickness that it gives me is crazy.
later

any premixed shit...

...out there is just that shit!! There ain't many people I would trust to get it from and honestly I wouldn't get it from anyone except the company that makes it.

Just my 2 cents.

RY

Maybe it´s time to give this one a shot, seems like good stuff. What pricerange should one aim for?

I

I try to try everything Once, and I ran IGF-1, I have tried Lab-Corps as well as Cyber Solutionz and I didnt find anything to happen. I was running test and fina, and I normally have good pumps, but I didnt experince these extrme pumps your supposed to get. I also ran it without sauce noticed nothing. This was 2 companys and 2 diffrient batches. I think this is kind of a scam. I mean this is some guy rebottleing the stuff then selling it, he could just put pure ba, some sterile water in there and if it doesnt work, something happened in shipping, or it was inert when you got it. The first bottle I fucked up and added the BA water to the bottle and was 200$ out of pocket. I also never GOT 3-d, Take BIG -A's advice and dont waste your time.

jonboy1544 said:
i payed 200 for 1000mcg

If you paid that cheap most likely something was up w/ it? I would rather pay little more and know it hasn't been tainted.

RY

Re: I

vitor said:
I try to try everything Once, and I ran IGF-1, I have tried Lab-Corps as well as Cyber Solutionz and I didnt find anything to happen. I was running test and fina, and I normally have good pumps, but I didnt experince these extrme pumps your supposed to get. I also ran it without sauce noticed nothing. This was 2 companys and 2 diffrient batches. I think this is kind of a scam. I mean this is some guy rebottleing the stuff then selling it, he could just put pure ba, some sterile water in there and if it doesnt work, something happened in shipping, or it was inert when you got it. The first bottle I fucked up and added the BA water to the bottle and was 200$ out of pocket. I also never GOT 3-d, Take BIG -A's advice and dont waste your time.

victor there was a post on BM about no responders and why this might happen to some guys. I myself have used both companys and got gains off them. not scale weight but look diffrent and more rounded muscles

my experience

I used cyber-solutionz long r3 - incredible pumps that lasted several days, and increased appetite (but boredom with bland food, kinda strange). I didn't get tired, but had really stiff hands, etc. I leaned up a few lbs even with increased calories.

Many people who have had good experiences have run extremely high levels of protein while running the igf. Those who haven't had good experiences seem to have been taking in a lot more moderate levels of protein... so I'm thinking there has to be something to learn from this.

WeirdAl

yo,
i thought i was crazy when things started to taste different.i also noticed that things smelled different too.thats making me think now.how and why would it do that.
later

Re: any premixed shit...

Ry Roid said:
...out there is just that shit!! There ain't many people I would trust to get it from and honestly I wouldn't get it from anyone except the company that makes it.

Just my 2 cents.

RY
Bro IGF-1 shouldn't be bought premixed, IGF-1 LR3 is different.

JohnnyB

No, your wrong, IGF-1 of ANY type should not be bought or used premixed. The only difference between the two is a substitution of one amino acid at the ARG 3 terminal in the chain, and also the addition of thirteen more at the end terminus. Nothing there would warrant any differences in storage capacity or how you would reconstitute the peptide.

I've had discussions with the people (only people) that MAKE LONG R3 IGF-1, and mixture in BA is NOT recommended. Main recommended diluent is 10mM HCL. BA CAN be used, but deterioration of the peptide begins immediately.

Whomever says pre-constituded Long r3 IGF-1 is "ok" is either completetly misinformed, or simply lying for reasons of profit. Feel free to email the manufacturer of it, or look for yourself, here's a link to Gropep's site which talks about how to's of Long r3, browse the site and send an email asking about diluting with BA and how long before detioration begins if you like, you will get the same answer i did.............................

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner