advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for experienced HGH & IGF-1 LR3 users…

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
I am trying IGF-1 LR3 for the first time and will say I am quite impressed. It’s been about two weeks now and I have been doing 25-30mcg with each meal so about 150mcg total a day and the pumps and fat loss are insane. Something I did notice was my ankles started to swell, I assume that’s from IGF. I am also taking 300 test and 300 mast a week.
I am wondering if the results from IGF are similar to the results I would get from HGH?
From what I read IGF-1 has immediate effects, whereas HGH has a longer loading period.

Please tell me your experiences with them both and how they are similar and different

Which one would have the most profound changes to my body?

Imo igf1 will cause the most changes and not always good. But vial for vial igf1 is stronger and more effective in a short time. HGH seems to keep it's effects longer at the same dose where igf1 seems to fade and lose some effectiveness but I have never ran igf1 as long as I've ran HGH for so not sure but I do feel HGH is a lot safer as far as changes to your body. I always start at 50mcg a day until I feel some drop off then I start to increase. If u want to look good in a short amount of time run igf1.

I am trying IGF-1 LR3 for the first time and will say I am quite impressed. It’s been about two weeks now and I have been doing 25-30mcg with each meal so about 150mcg total a day
^^^QUESTION; ..why would you run IGF-lr3 this way? ..just curious what's your logic?

▲i mean it's not "DES" (..which has a short half life ..but even DES is not run that way)

.."lr3" has a long half life (..24hr+/- on average ..commonly cited to be between 20-30hrs)
..so just wondering what the benefit(s) ..or "perceived" benefit are to your approach of multiple intra-day injections?

BTW; 150mcg/day of IGF-lr3 is quite a bit ..assuming it's real (..which your DOES seems to be) & assuming it's dosed-as-labeled

I tried running 100mcg after my workout for a bit and then decided to try it multiple times and for me it’s a noticeable difference for sure. Not sure how to explain it.

These Bros hit the nail on the head...IGF is cool for 3-6wks

I am going to get 10kits and run the HGH at 3iu am & pm. Want that full pumped look and want to stay lean all year. I already have abs so just want to see what this HGH does to my body

Your ankles shouldn't be swelling on IGF-1 unless you're putting on tons of weight in a short period.

Your ankles shouldn't be swelling on IGF-1 unless you're putting on tons of weight in a short period.

Yea LR3 has the opposite effect for me, it seemingly pulls all the water out of me...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131