over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luke Sandoe Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get where this accidental overdose is coming from?
Multiple confirmations it was suicide.

if you guys want to see some of the issues he was dealing with or his mindset go to YouTube and watching his, found abiad, and James hollingshead’s bodybuilding and bullocks from April 23rd of this year. Forward to the 2hr 5 min mark and watch. RIP

what number is the podcast as can’t find via date

Ep. 34 I think man.... kinda hard to watch knowing what we now know. Damn... I never knew the man but he's been non stop on my mind. Really sad.

To many of us, this lockdown is an inconvenience. We're pissed about the gym, our rights, our jobs, not seeing our loved ones, etc...

To others, this very well could be a death sentence... reach out if you know someone struggling. Check on them, spread some love.

if the "sleeping pills" were ambien, then his death could have been a complete accident - like what happened with Little Slice.

man I’ve been away from the board for a while I had no idea about littleslice. WTF

man I’ve been away from the board for a while I had no idea about littleslice. WTF
Oh, he is fine. He survived. He almost died from taking ambien and DNP. He took a double dose or more of DNP because he got confused on the ambien, I think that's what happened. Apparently he went into cardiac arrest.

Oh, he is fine. He survived. He almost died from taking ambien and DNP. He took a double dose or more of DNP because he got confused on the ambien, I think that's what happened. Apparently he went into cardiac arrest.
Littleslice may very well be immortal. He is an angel...

Very sad to lose Luke. He was one of my favorite personalities in bodybuilding right now. My condolences to his family and friends.

In that episode: He says verbatim that he didn't like discussing his depression with most people, because of judgment ("What do you have to complain about?")

Guy was so happy, and joyful on the outside; great sense of humor...Very sad to see how much he was haunted internally

Ok that’s good, I never get used to people passing. It’s a very strange thing death is. I see it a lot in my profession but it never ceases to kinda leave an impression on me.

Ok that’s good, I never get used to people passing. It’s a very strange thing death is. I see it a lot in my profession but it never ceases to kinda leave an impression on me.
Especially when people are so young and its "not their time". I still remember the first autopsy I helped my uncle do back in 1989. It was a 21 year old girl that was killed when a train hit her vehicle. The psychology of it freaked me out and bothered me for a long time. I knew that day that I didn't want to be a coroner.

you guys who say it was accidental insulin overdose don't know a thing about insulin lol
first of all, you think this was Luke's first rodeo with insulin!? lmao uh.... no. so he knew what he was doing.
Even od'ing with insulin ON PURPOSE and dying is HARD to do. like someone stated above it almost NEVER results in death.
trust me, I have suffered from depression most or all of my life. I researched suicide via insulin and bought a shotgun instead. Shotgun is 100% effective. Most likely result from insulin overdose is coma. but NOT death.
accidentally od'ed lmao
-F2S

Don't do it though bro, we love you :love:

if the "sleeping pills" were ambien, then his death could have been a complete accident - like what happened with Little Slice.

Yes, when a person is found dead alone not hanging, without a gunshot or knife wound and without a suicide note it is usually impossible to confirm suicide as cause of death regardless of past statements that person may have made until autopsy. In this particular case, I'm told the scene was very telling and basically served as confirmation the same as a note. That combined with the past statements left no doubt.

Rex.

I think its easier for diabetics to overdose because they actually need the insulin and their body can't regulate blood sugar on its own. I can't remember what types of insulin he was using, but it was probably more than one type. He had it pretty bad. I just want to point out that it could happen, but I don't think death is that common. Somehow he survived and made it to work the next day!

I think its harder for a bodybuilder that isn't diabetic to overdose and die. It is hard to imagine. I know a very competitive statewide guy that went to nationals many years and he said he took his after working out and went hypo when he was driving home. Scared himself but he made it OK. I had it happen once too, but just needed to eat a bunch of carbs.
I have come to the same conclusion after seeing “normal” lifers of insulin. Everyone has had the same issue as your friend. It’s like the body misread it , the body is just feed up with slin and over processed that day, contaminated product or the contamination product effect. We all knoo the normal diabetic hates taking their med to begin with to.

Condolences to the family.

Fouad just uploaded a podcast with james & ben for Luke - Just starting it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads