over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lynx is doing WELL!

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
For all you wondering about JT's better half, she's looking more gorgeous than ever... seems like being away from her boyfriend does her good. LOL! :D

Super busy with school/work at the moment, hence why she's not posting a lot. So I consider myself VERY lucky she took a little time to send me this cute pic :) Yeah guys I'm her favourite... :devil-:mi

Shiny Meredith for you all: :)

Attachments

• img01576.jpg
    img01576.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 814
P.S. I also have some naked pics of JT if someone is interested... :eek: :rolleyes:

She looks good....................as always!

Hey Phidias, maybe send the JT naked pics to BB.com, I'm sure they would all love them!! LOL>>>>>>>>hahahahahahaha!

Sorry JT, couldn't resist!;)

P.S. I also have some naked pics of JT if someone is interested... :eek: :rolleyes:

Lynx looks happy and fantastic as always. She's such a great girl.

JT sends me those naked pics all the time. He labels them all sorts of animal names and he's in wrestling positions.:rolleyes:

busy with work and school????? That looks like shopping to me! JT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Lynx looks happy and fantastic as always. She's such a great girl.

JT sends me those naked pics all the time. He labels them all sorts of animal names and he's in wrestling positions.:rolleyes:

now THAT is some funny shit:D

Lynx is always hot!

tellin ya dump grandpa and move to Vegas.

Lynx pics Hottt

JT wrestling a buffalo in a thong pic I got today ..... NOT!

busy with work and school????? That looks like shopping to me! JT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

LOL! Now that I think of it... :eek: :D

Would she have exaggerated "a bit" about how stressful her life was at the moment? :p ;)

LOL! Now that I think of it... :eek: :D

Would she have exaggerated "a bit" about how stressful her life was at the moment? :p ;)

All women shop to relieve stress, it's a god given instinct!

Did you get that weird one showing him handcuffed and not able to speak because of that sort of red tennis ball he has his mouth filled with? :eek:

Mummm it reminds me something but I can't recall what... too bad. :confused: :p ;)

Lynx rules.......I love that pic .............she is so cool and cute.......I bet JT is dying.....lol.......I am glad she is happy and enjoying her studies......thanks for posting that .....I Love that girl

Lynx rules.......I love that pic .............she is so cool and cute.......I bet JT is dying.....lol.......I am glad she is happy and enjoying her studies......thanks for posting that .....I Love that girl

What? you bet JT is dying? Nah man, he is too busy wrestling animals naked.........................if that's what you want to call it!!:eek: Down here we call it something else, but I aint goin there!!! LOL:p

Busted.... LOL

well whatever she's doing looks like it's working good for her. :)

Attachments

• busted2.gif
    busted2.gif
    873 bytes · Views: 622
She's goofy.

I am glad you posted that pic, Phidias.....cracks me up. It captures her personality very well. I got to see her for the first time in a month.

The first thing she says to me is...you feel so skinny...as she was giving me a big hug.

Is that the lifters nightmare come true?????? lol YES! Anyway, you guys that posted in this thread are all great guys. Thanks for being my friends.

I won't see much of her for the next few years, but I do miss her. She's so busy with homework that I don't think she'll be on the board much. I looked at the homework she was doing yesterday [math formulas for the spread of infectious diseases in HIV patients in Thailand]. I made the comment- "It looks like a different language!"

She said, "It is a different language...It's called Math." lol

Maybe I don't miss her that much! ;)

I won't see much of her for the next few years, but I do miss her. She's so busy with homework that I don't think she'll be on the board much. I looked at the homework she was doing yesterday [math formulas for the spread of infectious diseases in HIV patients in Thailand]. I made the comment- "It looks like a different language!"

She said, "It is a different language...It's called Math." lol

Maybe I don't miss her that much! ;)

These are people like Meredith that make you realize you're finally not so bright... :eek: :p

Personally I know that keeping her in my mind is the safest way to get my feet back on the ground when I start feeling too smart (yeah it happens sometimes :D ) or becoming too arrogant towards others less blessed. :p

Isn't it a cool way to say I often think about your significant other, JT? :eek: :D ;)

Phidias.......yes, I am constantly humbled.

These are people like Meredith that make you realize you're finally not so bright... :eek: :p

Personally I know that keeping her in my mind is the safest way to get my feet back on the ground when I start feeling too smart (yeah it happens sometimes :D ) or becoming too arrogant towards others less blessed. :p

Isn't it a cool way to say I often think about your significant other, JT? :eek: :D ;)

I come on this board and compare myself to all the outstanding physiques and am humbled.

I encounter someone like Meredith who is talented in an area of study in which I am weak.....and I am humbled again!

I live in this beautiful country where we are free and have need of nothing and once again I realize how much I have been given...and I am humbled.

I'll tell you what you should be worried about, Phidias....I often think about YOU! Now that's scary! :eek: lol. I am glad you and Meredith are close. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131