advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Magic Bullet (awesome for protien shakes)

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have to recommend this product to any one who make's shakes, which is probably every one on this board. It looks like a small blender but it’s a little bit better design in comparison when it comes to making shakes. I use it with 4 mugs/cups that already have protein and glutamine powder in them. When I want a shake I will put in a few oz's of water and ice and you just place it on the stand. It takes about 10 seconds to mix it and you just drink it out of the same cup it blends in. then rinse out when your done. I have frozen strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, peaches in the freezer I just throw a handful of fruit in for PWO shake's. Anyway this is a good product, give it a try if you dread making shakes, or want to make it faster and easier.

here’s a pic of it:

Attachments

• Bullet Ingredients.jpg
    Bullet Ingredients.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 725
How much did this product cost you? What does one usually go for?

Prices

Looks like it ranges between 40 and 60 bucks. The main website has it listed for $99.99, but you can find it elsewhere for alot cheaper.

my girlfriend has gone through 2 of these things since Christmas...dont know why but the first one just died...like the motor burned up or something...

we bought a no name one for 7 bucks at walmart....picked up 4 of them!!!

bigguy01 said:
my girlfriend has gone through 2 of these things since Christmas...dont know why but the first one just died...like the motor burned up or something...

yes, it is advisable not to blend for more than 60 seconds at a time, because the rubber at the bottom will burn and the motor will die out..great product but for a bodybuilders purposes it wears out quickly, mine was burnt out in a month, so go figure

yeah, great product but it needs to be able to take a bit more of a beating!

bigguy01 said:
yeah, great product but it needs to be able to take a bit more of a beating!

I was thinking I might have to RMA it in a few months with as often as we use it. it has a warrany though so if it burns out you can just get another. between me and my g/f we use it about 5 times a day so I don't expect it to last for ever but it does work great.

I was gonna open a new post but noticed this one. This blender is so awesome. I make alot of protein pancakes with it but can be used for whatever. This is probably the best appliance to have in the kitchen. Its small too so I take it on the road. Picked it up at Target for $45.

Great Product one drawback

I have gone through several of these. The product is very good but the one problem is not the motor but the plastic piece that is on the longer blade attachment. The motor is too powerful and spins too fast for the plastic piece. It will ultimately melt the piece down.

I saw this in the store and the large cup doesn't look that big.. Im not sure it would handle my PWO shake of 3 scoops protein powder and 3 scoops wazy maize..

GOT IT!!

ive got one of these and have used for abt 6 months with no problems. ice water or milk then 3 scoops of protien. it blends perfectly!!!

I have gone through several of these. The product is very good but the one problem is not the motor but the plastic piece that is on the longer blade attachment. The motor is too powerful and spins too fast for the plastic piece. It will ultimately melt the piece down.

Correct. After it starts slipping, the wear down process is very fast. I am on my second one though, it has lasted all year (knock on wood,) the last one lasted about two years.

Great product, I use the flat blade for grinding dry oatmeal into a powder which can then be drank, which is my preferred method for consuming oats.

the best use to which I have put the bullet is in grinding up oatmeal into a fine powder...perfect for the meal on the go.

As for those who say the rubber wears down, etc, I have had my two (one school, one home) for coming on 3 years with no issues other than the rubber stopper coming out of it place and me having to force it back in.

I have a few of these and they are completely awesome,,,works very well and super easy cleanup.

How easy is the cleanup compared to a regular blender? Do you have all the blades to worry about or is it totally different?

good product, but i wish they would make a cup larger than the big one they have

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear