advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Major steroid crackdown in Spain and Portugal - 39 addresses raided !

newsbc

Newbies
Eleven people were arrested at several places in Spain in an operation to bust an international network that illegally distributed anabolic steroids at gyms.

The operation was launched last March, the Catalonia regional police said Monday.

The Civil Guard, which took part in the investigation, said that the network had smuggled into Spain more than two tons of doping substances over the past 14 months.

In the raids conducted in several Spanish and Portuguese towns, law enforcement agents seized 15,000 doses of steroids – some of them packaged and labeled in Russian and Arabic – the use of which is prohibited without proper medical monitoring since the substances can have serious consequences including liver tumors, fluid retention and high blood pressure.

Among the medications seized were some that had been counterfeited.

In the raids on 39 homes, nutrition complement businesses, gymnasiums and warehouses in Barcelona, the southern Spanish cities of Cadiz and Malaga and several Portuguese towns, authorities also found packaging and instructions brochures prepared to be included with the steroids when they were sold on the black market.

The operation is still under way, since authorities are reviewing the seized documentation, and they are not ruling out more arrests, police said.

Story from the Latin American Herald Tribune.

Autonomous Police and the Guardia Urbana and has resulted in eleven detainees, five in Cadiz, five in Catalonia (in Martorell , Penedes, Badalona, Begues and Castelldefels) and one in Malaga Catalan police involved in closing down gang selling anabolic steroids throughout Spain.

The Catalan Police and Civil Guard have arrested eleven people in various parts of Spain in a joint operation that culminated in the dismantling of an international network of illegal distribution of steroids in gyms.

The operation began last March when parallel investigations crossed paths of the Autonomous Police and the Guardia Urbana and has resulted in eleven detainees, five in Cadiz, five in Catalonia (in Martorell , Penedes, Badalona, Begues and Castelldefels) and one in Malaga.

In searches performed in several Spanish and Portuguese towns, officials have found 15,000 doses of anabolic steroids, some packaged and labelled in Russian and Arabic, "whose use is prohibited without proper medical supervision, since it can cause serious consequences for health, such as liver tumours, fluid retention and hypertension. Among the drugs seized some have been found to be fake, its actual composition does not match what's listed on their labels, with further enhances the risks of people consuming them.

Story from the Barcelona Reporter.

I'm assuming this is related to Sweden's Operation Liquid from late last year.

Portugal no coracao

Portugal was my preferred place to buy gear in the late 90,s very cheap human grade. I only needed to cross the river and voila!!!

"serious consqeuences like liver tumors, fluid retention..." I've never considered a little deca bloat to be a serious medical condition like liver tumors. Good thing they clearly cite this claim. Wait...

Hmm...

Among the medications seized were some that had been counterfeited.

shocker!

europe is famous for HG fakes, most people would rather use dirty bath tub home made gears instead of HG fakes, which contains most likely, cooking oils. so i dont understand why ppl bash ug labs. there's more HG fakes than UG fakes. if both give u infections from insufficient sterilization, prior still gives u some result

Last edited:
WELL

europe is famous for HG fakes, most people would rather use dirty bath tub home made gears instead of HG fakes, which contains most likely, cooking oils. so i dont understand why ppl bash ug labs. there's more HG fakes than UG fakes. if both give u infections from insufficient sterilization, prior still gives u some result

At the time i was always buying them straight from a local pharmacy(i only needed to ring and order and them pick them up), you could get everything from slin to deca and sustenon, and you wont believe at a ridiculous cheap prices. Just imagine that i would pay only (converting to usa dollars) something like not even 2$ for a 100mg of primobolan.

Its a shame that i am living in the UK - PEACE

Just a funny thing i lived 10 minutes from the Shering factory in Sintra-Lisbon

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

hey

at least in UK u still able to possess gears without going to jail, and order gears online to UK is customs free(they allow u to possess it). here in US, you COULD OF going to prison for 1 amps for test...

At the time i was always buying them straight from a local pharmacy(i only needed to ring and order and them pick them up), you could get everything from slin to deca and sustenon, and you wont believe at a ridiculous cheap prices. Just imagine that i would pay only (converting to usa dollars) something like not even 2$ for a 100mg of primobolan.

Its a shame that i am living in the UK - PEACE

Just a funny thing i lived 10 minutes from the Shering factory in Sintra-Lisbon

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

WELL

hey

at least in UK u still able to possess gears without going to jail, and order gears online to UK is customs free(they allow u to possess it). here in US, you COULD OF going to prison for 1 amps for test...

The USA is a great country, but regarding AAS laws use and possession still have a lot do...

Nothing is perfect, but at least there is Vegas...

thanks to the great george bush family

before 1991 it's all good. first of all the senior makes it illegal, then the junior starts all the busts

thanks to the great george bush family

before 1991 it's all good. first of all the senior makes it illegal, then the junior starts all the busts

A total hypocrite. There is no way Bush did not know his pro baseball players were using. Never mind the fact the guy was a coke head.

well.. bush did sign the bill.. but the bill was drafted by the demo's who held the majority.. i cant remember the senators name but he put the provision forth in a bill.. bush had no idea what he was signing lol.. the truth is that the senators son was playing football in university.. he complained to his father about the steroid use in football ect. the father somehow got other senators on board and "bam" the bill was put forth.. literally from a son complaining about steroid use..

well.. bush did sign the bill.. but the bill was drafted by the demo's who held the majority.. i cant remember the senators name but he put the provision forth in a bill.. bush had no idea what he was signing lol.. the truth is that the senators son was playing football in university.. he complained to his father about the steroid use in football ect. the father somehow got other senators on board and "bam" the bill was put forth.. literally from a son complaining about steroid use..

They would have been made illegal anyway if not that time. Legal aas have no place in the US police state.

This is nothing compared to what's going on in Scandinavia right now. Just in Sweden there's over 1000 people arrested.... one of them being the IFBB Pro Martin Kjellstrom. (he was caught with over $140.000 in his apartment.. not the brightest move keeping it all there, but whatever)

it looks like he's sourcing with that amount, he's screwed

This is nothing compared to what's going on in Scandinavia right now. Just in Sweden there's over 1000 people arrested.... one of them being the IFBB Pro Martin Kjellstrom. (he was caught with over $140.000 in his apartment.. not the brightest move keeping it all there, but whatever)

Did he really have the gear in his apartment? I mean he and a few others who are now jailed had been busted for possession (search warrants based on them being "big bodybuilders") just a few months earlier so it sounds a bit incredible.

The crash in jail must be horrible for the guy.

Moral of that story is that when it comes to AAS Democrats and Republicans both suck.

Did he really have the gear in his apartment? I mean he and a few others who are now jailed had been busted for possession (search warrants based on them being "big bodybuilders") just a few months earlier so it sounds a bit incredible.

The crash in jail must be horrible for the guy.

I can only go by what the newspapers write, if it's true or not.. only he and the police know for sure. Nevertheless, he's bound to do some time as he was selling a lot of AAS.
Sad really, he had a bright future ahead of him in the IFBB.

Last edited:
he should be aiight. craig titus was busted for the same thing plus some recs, then he bounced back, except the murder he committed recently. hidetada was busted at the airport and locked up for 3 months, then he came back placed 9th on the olympia. ifbb seems to have high tolerance with people with nice rap sheets.

Moral of that story is that when it comes to AAS Democrats and Republicans both suck.

When it comes to everything they both stink! The two party system is a 2 headed snake. Republican vs. Democrat is for simple minded idiots to believe that they have some choice or say. It is a divide and conquer tactic to control the masses. Neither republicans nor democrats have done anything good for the USA. Both parties work for a common master and work against the best interests of the US citizens.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131