advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Major steroid crackdown in Spain and Portugal - 39 addresses raided !

well.. bush did sign the bill.. but the bill was drafted by the demo's who held the majority.. i cant remember the senators name but he put the provision forth in a bill.. bush had no idea what he was signing lol.. the truth is that the senators son was playing football in university.. he complained to his father about the steroid use in football ect. the father somehow got other senators on board and "bam" the bill was put forth.. literally from a son complaining about steroid use..

Funny you should mention all that...got a cousin that plays football fo a PAC 10 team...i went to watch them play at a bowl game and was really surprised at the lack of size on the players...they were extremly fast but not all that big.

I can only go by what the newspapers write, if it's true or not.. only he and the police know for sure. Nevertheless, he's bound to do some time as he was selling a lot of AAS.
Sad really, he had a bright future ahead of him in the IFBB.

I bet he's kicking himself right now. He got a wake up call, or what should've been, just a few months earlier. Said he was thinking of moving abroad due to the laws (funnily enough said that in the US the authorities didn't care about steroids, "they have other things to worry about"). A few years in jail would be a bitter pill to swallow.

This is nothing compared to what's going on in Scandinavia right now. Just in Sweden there's over 1000 people arrested.... one of them being the IFBB Pro Martin Kjellstrom. (he was caught with over $140.000 in his apartment.. not the brightest move keeping it all there, but whatever)

How can they catch one pro, but not ALL?....Don't MOST bb'ers use, especially at that level?...Are the authorties SELECTIVE?...There is no way the authorites DON'T KNOW the others (pro's) use...

Look at Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Branch Warren, etc...This list goes on and on....How can they overlook those people?...Are they allowing them to use and not the others?...Makes no sense to me...

LIPS

How can they catch one pro, but not ALL?....Don't MOST bb'ers use, especially at that level?...Are the authorties SELECTIVE?...There is no way the authorites DON'T KNOW the others (pro's) use...

Look at Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Branch Warren, etc...This list goes on and on....How can they overlook those people?...Are they allowing them to use and not the others?...Makes no sense to me...

LIPS

This happened in Sweden bro, here they can pick you off the street and force you to piss in a cup just because you're big. Martin was first busted a few months ago exiting a gym, just like they did to a large number of competitive bodybuilders. "Here, piss in a cup and give me your keys, we're searching your home".

**broken link removed**

In US the laws are a bit different. For now at least.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131