over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron Acetate VS Masteron Eth

Masteron Acetate VS Masteron Eth ??

• Masteron Acetate

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Masteron Eth

Votes: 41 61.2%

• Total voters
i was going to ask you the same man.im going with 400 a week.
i read on another board a guy did a gram of masteron e a week at it was unreal results.

I never ran Mast before so I honestly don't know what to expect. It's only been about 4 weeks and most long esters hit me around 6 weeks or so. What I have noticed so far is that my libido is sky high and my skin starting to have a smoother and clearer appearance all along with increasing strength gains.

Has anyone tried a Test e, Deca, Mast e cycle?

I'm currently on 600mg Test E 600mg Deca per/week, I'm considering adding some Mastron in. Any thoughts?

All the hype is what got me to add Mast E to my current cycle and I don't see what you shouldn't do the same. You may want to consider lowering your Test and increasing your Deca dose.

I never ran Mast before so I honestly don't know what to expect. It's only been about 4 weeks and most long esters hit me around 6 weeks or so. What I have noticed so far is that my libido is sky high and my skin starting to have a smoother and clearer appearance all along with increasing strength gains.

All the hype is what got me to add Mast E to my current cycle and I don't see what you shouldn't do the same. You may want to consider lowering your Test and increasing your Deca dose.

I now will add Mast to every cycle period. It is now one of my favorite anabolics. The best thing is since I dont run my test high anymore (250mg tops) I dont really need a AI. For the most part Mast keeps my E2 in check while on cycle.

how is recovery post pct after using mast?

The reason I only do test only cycles is the ease in recovery with ibido etc but now I'm thinking of adding mast. did a test tren cycle and libido was non existent during and after pct for 6 months.

Last edited:
Just started some Mast E yesterday... 300mg e4d.. so 525mg total for the week.. I've been crusing on about 210mg test since the beginning of the year. This is my first mast run and I'm excited. I've been taking 6.25mg of Aromasin. Not sure If I'm gonna drop it once the masteron kicks in

Since I very infrequently run high test anymore, with only ~100-200mg Test/week in there and no other aromatizing compounds, 500+ Mast E crushes my E2

Really? Running high Mast substantially higher than your test will kill your e2?

No, thats false. In every way
Why is that? Doesn't mast. reduce E2? If youre on an HRT level of test and therefore normal E2 levels, and you add, say, 400 mg mast/week, you're going to be way below normal E2, no?

Please elaborate if you're going to say that's incorrect. :)

No, thats false. In every way

Dht is an antagonist of estrogen, its not false.

Evaluation of androgen antagonism of estrogen effect by dihydrotestosterone.
Hung TT, Gibbons WE.
Abstract
The antagonism of estrogen effect on the immature rat uterus by dihydrotestosterone (DHT) was evaluated in vivo. One-hundred micrograms of DHT which has been shown by previous workers [4] to saturate the androgen receptor but not bind or translocate estrogen receptor was injected daily into immature rats with or without 5 micrograms of 17 beta estradiol (E2) for three consecutive days. The animals were sacrificed on the fourth day, the uteri were excised and the uterine wet weight, cytosol protein content, [3H]-leucine and [3H]-UTP incorporation into TCA-precipitable material, and cytosol and nuclear levels of estrogen and progesterone receptors were measured. When DHT was given in conjunction with estradiol, estrogen induced uterine growth as measured by increases in uterine weight, cytosol protein content, and [3H]-leucine incorporation was significantly reduced. However, cytosol and nuclear concentrations of estrogen receptors and cytosol progesterone receptor concentration were not significantly affected, whereas progesterone treatment significantly reduced estrogen and progesterone receptor concentrations in both the cytosol and the nucleus. DHT administration did not change the binding affinity of the estrogen receptor populations and the ratio between the higher (Kd = 10(-10) M) and lower (Kd = 10(-9) M) affinity components of estrogen receptor remained unchanged. DHT treatment was also shown to significantly reduce estrogen-induced [3H]-UTP incorporation. These findings suggest that the mechanism of DHT antagonism of estrogen effect in this organ system does not involve inhibition of synthesis of estrogen receptor as has been shown for progesterone, but appears to occur by decreasing estrogen-induced RNA transcription at a point subsequent to estrogen receptor binding.

Been running mast p for 5 weeks now along with 250test e and 575 Tren e, much harder and leaner but not feeling that increased libido effect.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

I've been cruising on 125mg test e & 125mg mast e for about 10wks now
and Its getting harder and harder to piss...I know androgens will put a strain
on your prostate...because its happen before and as soon as I drop it stops
and its easy to piss again...but its never happened at such a low dose....
but its GAUL'S mast e...strong...and probably overdosed...LOL
might try winni with upcoming cycle instead

What I've been doing recently is using mast E at an equivalent dose to my TRT.

What I've been doing recently is using mast E at an equivalent dose to my TRT.

hows that goin?

i just started 15mg mast p ED along with hrt dose of 100mg test cyp EW

so basically 100/100...anybody recommend or should i change it?

Gonna try this 100/100 thing out. My sex drive sucks on higher test.

I just switched from Tren Ace/Test Prop 490/175 (OMG AMAZING) to Mast Prop/ Test Prop 350/350.... in my 1st week...is there an issue running it 1:1??? This is my first go at Masteron.... I hear good things but I also hear "it ain't Tren"..... LOL

I'm wondering why we wouldn't treat Mast just like tren... general concesus seems to be everyone is happier with less side effects running low test with high Tren... So why not Mast?
I'm thinking 300-400mgs test E with 600-800mgs Mast E / week... thoughts?

I'm wondering why we wouldn't treat Mast just like tren... general concesus seems to be everyone is happier with less side effects running low test with high Tren... So why not Mast?
I'm thinking 300-400mgs test E with 600-800mgs Mast E / week... thoughts?

Well, it'll make you harder if you're lean, and stronger in any case. But it's not very anabolic. Just androgenic. Unlike Tren, which has plenty of anabolic activity.

I've run low Test, high Mast and even Mast alone and it was fine for what I wanted to do (be water free) and hard as possible in the first case. And second, ran Mast alone pre PCT, just to let E2 from a Test cycle decrease before PCT. I stayed strong in both cases, but made no progress as far as adding LBM in either case, even with the Low Test. Just not very anabolic alone, IME.

Well, it'll make you harder if you're lean, and stronger in any case. But it's not very anabolic. Just androgenic. Unlike Tren, which has plenty of anabolic activity.

I've run low Test, high Mast and even Mast alone and it was fine for what I wanted to do (be water free) and hard as possible in the first case. And second, ran Mast alone pre PCT, just to let E2 from a Test cycle decrease before PCT. I stayed strong in both cases, but made no progress as far as adding LBM in either case, even with the Low Test. Just not very anabolic alone, IME.

So for fatloss and muscle preservation and body hardening it would be a good approach...

What ester of test and how long did it take for the estrogen to clear?

So for fatloss and muscle preservation and body hardening it would be a good approach...

Yes, but fatloss from a Diet/cardio.
And preservation would come from whatever other anabolic you're running. Test or NPP maybe. Mast doesn't have Tren's fat buring effect at all (comes from prostaglandin release, so I hear and believe).

What ester of test and how long did it take for the estrogen to clear?

Well, whole story pretty much like this:

Was running Test E. It all took about a month to clear the Test and E2, all told. Two weeks for the ester and I'd say two more to see E2 get down...but it was WAY down by the time of the blood test at 6 weeks. Dunno if Mast kept me suppressed and there was nothing to aromatize or, the Mast itself did something. But at 6 weeks of mast alone, I didn't feel that hot. Skinny and dry. LOL. Think I overshot it by about 2 weeks.

I'd been using an AI (aromasin) on cycle, but E2 was still a bit high. Dropped the Test and AI continued the Mast alone. And 6 weeks later was bone dry. Recovered really well though when I started PCT though.

Doing it again, I'd drop to Test P to 100, spread over the week, Mast at 200, dosed at the same times for 3 weeks, then let it clear a week and start PCT.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member