over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron

Johnny Ringo

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
I'm looking to drop some body fat. Currently on 6th week of 12-14 week cycle of Test 600mgs per week. Equipoise 400mgs per week. Tren 75 mgs eod. Thinking of adding 50 mgs of Masteron ed to program. My bf is 10-12% Is adding the Masteron worth it? or would i benefit more from Winny? 50 mgs ed?

Diet and Cardio are good.. I'm 48 6'2 237

I'm looking to drop some body fat. Currently on 6th week of 12-14 week cycle of Test 600mgs per week. Equipoise 400mgs per week. Tren 75 mgs eod. Thinking of adding 50 mgs of Masteron ed to program. My bf is 10-12% Is adding the Masteron worth it? or would i benefit more from Winny? 50 mgs ed?

Diet and Cardio are good.. I'm 48 6'2 237

It is hard to answer that. With out seeing a picture, your total Diet, and training. If your wanting to drop BF, adding another compound will not make you leaner, Your DIET does that.

Thanks Bro...Heading outta for vac monday. So guess Diet will be the Key now and then...Thanks for reminder..... The Masteron was something i had and wondered if worth adding? Keep it simple i guess is the key too.

Thanks Bro...Heading outta for vac monday. So guess Diet will be the Key now and then...Thanks for reminder..... The Masteron was something i had and wondered if worth adding? Keep it simple i guess is the key too.

Don't get me wrong Masteron will get you slightly harder, but your diet has to be in check in order to see the results. It is milder than winstrol, but winstrol is more effective and harsher. Personally, both are good for prep for shows. You can get real lean off EQ and test, you would just be holding some water. Unless you are doing a show, that should not matter. DIET is the key!

Winstrol and Masteron are completely different. Winstrol is a water based anabolic with minimal androgenic properties. Whereas Masteron is a strong androgen that does not aromatize, similar to Trenbolone and Halotestin.

These are all good for hardening the muscles; If... You are already lean. These compounds will not help you lose fat, some argue that tren may but not really, what it can do is help you maintain some of the muscle while dieting and training hard under a calorie restricted diet, but these are mainly used by advanced competitors during the final few weeks of contest prep.

I am not getting ready for contest... Sounds like i have made it too complex and need to stick with basics and good diet... I did like the part of retaining muscle while on Calorie restricted diet.. Which is what i am trying to do...

again thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity