over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mattresses

M

Mr Pickles

Guys/Ladies,

Im buying a new bed/mattress.... anyone have anytype they like and est. prices??

i was looking at Posturepedic and Tempurpedic but i cant find prices anywhere...

my shoulder and lower back are usually what ache in the mornings...

my old mattress was stiff foam and i liked it a lot... the bed frame collapsed so i'm replacing everything

TIA

Recommendation.

The sleep number mattress is by far (opinion) the best mattress on the market. You can decide the firmness on a daily basis. Some days the body responds better to a fim mattress other days softer. This mattress also can be operated by two people making each side different for the individual. Well worth the cash.

HITHARD said:
The sleep number mattress is by far (opinion) the best mattress on the market. You can decide the firmness on a daily basis. Some days the body responds better to a fim mattress other days softer. This mattress also can be operated by two people making each side different for the individual. Well worth the cash.

Heard it was loud when operating. Any truth to that?

Temp

Memory foam mattress are the best but they are pricey.

I've got a Posturepedic & when my insomnia actually lets me get some sleep it's great. I have a back & hip problem (old bike accident), when either of these flair up it's great to just have a rest on.
However, the down side is for a good one in a king size you're starting to get up there with the $

Loud....

Nothing to bad sounds like a motor of a fish tank.......Not like the damn craftmatic... :eek: LOL!!!!

I dropped a lot of coin on a Tempupetic King mattress today. We'll see how it goes...

TONE said:
I dropped a lot of coin on a Tempupetic King mattress today. We'll see how it goes...

the full mattress and not just the topper i hope... they are awsome... along with their pillows...

i also have tempur slippers...

tempupedic

Bought the king..a year ago, full thickness , was pricey but after first few days of getting used to it, I would have done it when it first came out. Fucking thing is the best, my buddy saved a few hundred and bought that sleep by numbers , actually sold it three months after he bought it as he said it sucked bad.

JAG said:
My dad has a sleep number and loves it..as does his wife has a sleep number as well and she loves it

my friend Rick has one and loves it as does his wife..

I bought a memory foam mattress and my girlfriend loves it.. i tried for 4 nights to sleep on it and i felt like i was being sucked into the floor with it...i was unable to roll from side to side when sleeping and being stuck in one postion all night was not for me..i slept on the livingroom floor for weeks.. i sold it and i am using my old mattress till i can offord to get another theraputic mattress... super extra firm with pillow topping and i am set for another 10 years..

I got a memory foam topper on ebay. It's 5" thick. It was only around $100. I put it on top a very hard futon mattress. Best thing I've ever slept on. The only bad side is when you travel, a normal bed feels like a fricking rock....

mrcat said:
I got a memory foam topper on ebay. It's 5" thick. It was only around $100. I put it on top a very hard futon mattress. Best thing I've ever slept on. The only bad side is when you travel, a normal bed feels like a fricking rock....

hmmmm.... i wonder how that compares to the real thing.. if its near as good, then thats pretty slick. the real ones are expensive as a MOFO.

i wonder how that compares to the real thing.

Might work, see if you can buy one at a place that takes returns just in case you do not like it. FYI, I also have a contoured memory foam pillow that I do not travel without. Get one of these even if you go another route.

Not sure on how it compares to the original. I was a ton cheaper. I've had it about a year and a half and it's holding up fine. I got it from a company called foambymail. It's what they call 5.3 pound density, the highest I could find. I also got a shreaded memory foam body pillow from foamchoice that is real nice, huge compaired to anything i could find locally. Both are on ebay.

I have seen the memory matress pads at walmart. I don't know the quality. I'd already purchase both the above, so I just glance at them, but it might be worth checking out...

Last edited:
Memory Foam Mattress

I purchased a memory foam mattress from a company other than Tempurpedic. I looked at Tempurpedics and then realized that they are charging way too much for my budget. I purchased from...I think it was RockyMountainMattress.com. The have a whole line up of **broken link removed** that you can check out. I am really happy with it and it's been about 3 years now.

Good Luck :cool:

Thats the best option in my opinion,but even better-get the one from wal-mart(its about 3-4 inch thick),and we place it on top of the sleep-number matress or even on a regular matress,you will wake up in the same position you went to sleep!!

Tempurpedic

I can't say it enough....any chance I get to I rave about it. Best sleep I have ever had. I will never sleep on anything else ever again.

I have a queen and the next one I buy will be a King.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear