over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao Will Go Down In Spring 2015

these incredibly ignorant and stupid comments really piss me off lol!

he should "man up" huh?

if you genuinely think he is "scared" to fight pacquio you are a real dumbass

floyd is without question the smartest fighter in the game.

marquez has totally dominated pac numerous times

floyd is a MUCH better and smarter fighter than marquez. hes also beat marquez.

so er yeah hes scared im sure lol.

floyd would win easy and always would have. pac is too predictable and small to ever beat floyd.

You really just proved your ignorance with comments like "Marquez dominated manny many times" hah, son manny won 2 out of their 4 fights and one was a draw. Did you watch their last fight when Marquez caught him with a great, and I truly mean great shot? No, I'm sure you didn't because if you did you would have agreed with me, HBO boxing commentators, and entire boxing world that manny was destroying Marquez before he got too aggressive and Marquez landed a solid shot.

Lets look at the fighters they both fought and the result. #1) Floyd V Ricky hatton = Floyd by decision. Manny V hatton = KO in the 2nd round. #2) Floyd V cotto = decision by Floyd Manny V cotto =KO by manny #3) Floyd vs de la Hoya = Floyd in a SPLIT DECISION, yes I said SPLIT DECISION, Manny V de la Hoya = Manny KO in the 8th. How's that for "ignorant statements" :). So yes, like I stated before their is no one out their with the SPEED and power of manny and flyod knows that and doesnt want to retire with a loss on his record. Yes floyd is an EXTREMELLY talented boxer and defense artist but nearly got knocked out by a 38 year old shane mosley just a year ago and wants no part of anyone with power COMBINED with speed in his later years of fighting. Now please leave this thread as I will school you in anything you say. Thank you

Last edited:
You really just proved your ignorance with comments like "Marquez dominated manny many times" hah, son manny won 2 out of their 4 fights and one was a draw. Did you watch their last fight when Marquez caught him with a great, and I truly mean great shot? No, I'm sure you didn't because if you did you would have agreed with me, HBO boxing commentators, and entire boxing world that manny was destroying Marquez before he got too aggressive and Marquez landed a solid shot.

Lets look at the fighters they both fought and the result. #1) Floyd V Ricky hatton = Floyd by decision. Manny V hatton = KO in the 2nd round. #2) Floyd V cotto = decision by Floyd Manny V cotto =KO by manny #3) Floyd vs de la Hoya = Floyd in a SPLIT DECISION, yes I said SPLIT DECISION, Manny V de la Hoya = Manny KO in the 8th. How's that for "ignorant statements" :). So yes, like I stated before their is no one out their with the SPEED and power of manny and flyod knows that and doesnt want to retire with a loss on his record. Yes floyd is an EXTREMELLY talented boxer and defense artist but nearly got knocked out by a 38 year old shane mosley just a year ago and wants no part of anyone with power COMBINED with speed in his later years of fighting. Now please leave this thread as I will school you in anything you say. Thank you

thanks for the schooling bro.

great logic in your post (insert lol rolleyes bang head etc)

pac has lost 5 and drawn 2

hes been shown MANY times to be both vulnerable and beatable

floyd has not

but rather than argue with a moron like yourself i will instead try and help educate you. watch this vid and tell me that floyd who is a far better technical boxer and tactician could not do a similar/MUCH BETTER job than marquez

[ame=http://youtu.be/GfBmqlO6rh4][Decoding] Pacquiao-Marquez 3: Secrets To Juan's Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses by Andre Gant - YouTube[/ame]

This fight will never ever happen. I'm surprised anyone actually thinks it will

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

It's just a consolation fight at this point. Neither fighter is at peak.

Like others, I love Pacquiao, however he will likely lose.

It's about damn time! This super fight needs to happen to end all the debate who will win!!!

Zero chance. Floyd can get paid 32 million for showing up for fights that are snoozers with zero chance of losing. Amazed that people pay to watch his fights to be honest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Good Night pacq..... :sport-smi:sleepin:-

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner