over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meal Prep Lunch Box

Exactly. Making meals isn't hard as long as you don't mind eating something very similar each meal. I cook up a big batch of chicken and later some sirloin and eat on that all week. Just weigh out the meat for a meal into a container and add in whatever carbs you want and you are done. Rice and vegetables is what I usually use.

If someone were to cook a different meal each and every day, then that might be a pain in the ass. Im too lazy to do that.

Proteins are the only chore really.. I take 10lbs of chicken to work and cook it on a grill 1x a week.... 15 minutes. BOOM..DONE... yes im always reheating but so what? it aint sexy but it gets the job done...

Proteins are the only chore really.. I take 10lbs of chicken to work and cook it on a grill 1x a week.... 15 minutes. BOOM..DONE... yes im always reheating but so what? it aint sexy but it gets the job done...

Exactly, MTF..

If you cook a bunch of food at one time, you can be good for the entire rest of the week.

Not sure why some people find this to be difficult.

Sure, having to pack a few meals in the morning before work isn't my favorite thing to do, but when you break it down, it really isn't all that much of a sacrifice

Bodybuilding is about building muscle, not about being a cook.

Sorry, but what are you using to cook all day and night? haha
Is this bizarro world here?

Plus, show me ANY decent amount of muscle YOU gained using fasting as a protocol. I call 100% bullshit on this. AND I'M FAN OF FASTING :confused:

I'm one of those people that can eat the same thing for awhile so I do most all of my meal prep on Sunday and I'm pretty set for the rest of the week. The only "difficult" part of it now is that I was recently diagnosed as being diabetic, so I have to watch the carbs more, which sucks.

This is the bag I have, sorry couldn't figure out how to make it into link:

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I recently dropped a mint on a Zojirushi rice cooker, makes rice that tastes fresh even a week later.

Sorry, but what are you using to cook all day and night? haha
Is this bizarro world here?

Plus, show me ANY decent amount of muscle YOU gained using fasting as a protocol. I call 100% bullshit on this. AND I'M FAN OF FASTING :confused:

He's not responding because he hasn't, he posted in another thread that he's 175lbs. and I hope that gives context to his posts - fasting, tons of cardio, etc. Clearly he has different goals than most of us here and there's nothing wrong with that. We all know nobody grows to 200lbs.+ lean on any type of fasting.

Bodybuilding is meal prep.
The better you are in the kitchen, the more likely you will achieve you goals.
Having a little cooking background or creativity will have you looking forward to your next meal...happily.
A little discipline, organization will allow you to prepare those tasty meals.
when all is falls in place, you can then give your 100% in the gym.

Bodybuilding is meal prep.
The better you are in the kitchen, the more likely you will achieve you goals.
Having a little cooking background or creativity will have you looking forward to your next meal...happily.
A little discipline, organization will allow you to prepare those tasty meals.
when all is falls in place, you can then give your 100% in the gym.

Agreed.... playing around and experimenting has allowed me to make these meals pretty darn tasty.... People make it out to be worse than it is

Feed your body like a Ferrari.... Not like a Fiat..... just sayin'...

I've got two lunchboxes actually. One from walmart that I take to work with me that's a little bigger so I can take more of the zero sugar Gatorade, and I have a six pack fitness bag that I can put shaker bottles and prep containers in.

Build muscles = kitchen. It s not a choice, it s a reality !
I eat everyday the same, it s not a problem, it's not a burden to prepare, it's pretty fast. I just change spices and seasoning.

So in regards to lunch bags, I just buy the ones they have at Costco, the Arctic Zone Lunch Coolers. I think mine is the Ultra version. It comes with a cheap stroller attached, but I take that shit off and carry it with the strap on my shoulder. It was big enough for my containers, ice packs, and I could put my 1 gallon water bottle in there. Yes, it's big, but basic. It's not the BEST cooler out there, but it lasts me a few years. I've had 2 of them, but I've also put a lot of wear and tear on them. If it's outside in hot weather, it's probably not gonna keep shit cool by the end of the day, but I worked in health clinics for 15 years, and it was left inside, and at the end of the day when I got home from work and the gym, stuff was still good. Buy some good ice packs. This isn't too much of an issue during winter months.

You can find these at most stores, and I think they've even improved since the one I bought 2-3 years ago.

working from home doesnt make it any easier. i can vouch for that. i have told myself many times, meh no need to do meal prep i work from home. so i will just cook up a meal when i am getting hungry. uh, no. doesnt work lol. Prepping meal ensures food is on hand WHEN i am hungry. and if i have proper healthy food already prepared then i wont waste it and feel obligated to eat it.
-F2S

He's not responding because he hasn't, he posted in another thread that he's 175lbs. and I hope that gives context to his posts - fasting, tons of cardio, etc. Clearly he has different goals than most of us here and there's nothing wrong with that. We all know nobody grows to 200lbs.+ lean on any type of fasting.

correct I do not want to be 5'10 220lbs with a layer and another fat, and a layer of water. I actually stopped checkin the thread because its about meal prep and cooking. im interested in training, diet, anabolics, not cooking and storing food :D JK, sorta

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear