over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

melanotan II and freckles?

SacToSD

Registered
My girlfriend went onto melanotan II about 2 weeks ago, and is concerned about the appearance of new freckles. She wants to know if if the freckles are permanent, or not... I said "I don't know sweety pie, lemme ask the good bros at the board I'm always on." So yeah, are the freckles permanent? Thanks

Not all of them always go away. If she is worried about them then she should stop to see if they go away first. I have a friend who got some new permanent freckles from MTII. I don't know this for certain but I believe the longer you do it and the darker they get the less likely they will be to go away.

if you use too much at once you will get freckles. lower the dose slightly they go away its basically pigment that is coloring faster then the rest. it happened to me too and they are gone now thank god lol

hey

I would not use it for long,or use very much....some people do get more fleckles than others....why is she using it? Is it hard for her to tan? How much is she using?

nothing a lil intense pulse light surgery cant take care of bro. cost like 250-350 will take care of any new or old freckles she doesnt want. might be lil painful but not unbareable. also works on moles.

Most of the freckles I got did not go away and I've been off for over a year. The worst are the existing freckles that were made darker. The dermatologist just cut two out - now I have some nice scars.

Most of the freckles I got did not go away and I've been off for over a year. The worst are the existing freckles that were made darker. The dermatologist just cut two out - now I have some nice scars.

bro shoulda went with IPL doesnt leave scars. will be red for a few days but it goes away.

My girlfriend went onto melanotan II about 2 weeks ago, and is concerned about the appearance of new freckles. She wants to know if if the freckles are permanent, or not... I said "I don't know sweety pie, lemme ask the good bros at the board I'm always on." So yeah, are the freckles permanent? Thanks

Try 100 % TCA acid peel you can find it on Ebay for scar removal or tattoo removal.
Dab it on and leave it for a few minutes or less, it is going to burn and you will curse but the new skin will be mole-less. It will just take a bit for the new skin to catch up with the rest of the tanned skin.

Everyone reacts differently to Melanotan. My freckles did not get darker, but my moles did. They did fade when I went off for a month, but got darker when I came back on.
Allot of people use lasers for the moles and some freckles. For some reason a certain percentage of people using MTII get allot more moles than others. Good luck with her usage.

It makes the freckles you already have get darker. Mine didn't fade when I discontinued use. It makes you dark though.

It made my existing freckles very dark and gave me some extra permanent freckles on my face and body which I wasn't too happy about which actually made me stop using it completely. I'd love to use it instead of tanning all the time which is the biggest pain in the ass for me.

I have been off for one year and several dark, large freckles remain. I'm not happy and I will never use again as a result. I would be careful; safety data is extremely limited.

Best,
Monte

Try 100 % TCA acid peel you can find it on Ebay for scar removal or tattoo removal.
Dab it on and leave it for a few minutes or less, it is going to burn and you will curse but the new skin will be mole-less. It will just take a bit for the new skin to catch up with the rest of the tanned skin.

Do you think this would work on skin tags as well? Tried using a nail clipper, but just bled and bled and its still there. The dermatologist wants about $250 to take off 12.

Do you think this would work on skin tags as well? Tried using a nail clipper, but just bled and bled and its still there. The dermatologist wants about $250 to take off 12.

Blemish-free.com

I've used this stuff before and it worked perfectly on skin tags, basically just froze them off, the skin died and it fell off. About $95 for a skin tag kit.

Wouldn't that be basically the same thing as removing a wart? You could get the at home wart freezing kits and freeze them like my doc did.
ALthough now that I think about it when I saw my primary I had him freeze off a bunch and it cost me nothing. I told him I was concerned about the color and shape. He examined them and determined they were fine but from a bunch off anyways. you might ask them to freeze them for you.
Its not rocket science rite.

Some users will notice new appearance of freckles. The good news is that as the tan is developed, the visual appearance of the freckles will decrease. Moles will probably become darker too. Freckles and darker moles will reverse after the user stops the use of melanotan and sun tanning is ceased.

Formerly unnoticed white spots of skin may also become visible as you get more tanned. This does not occur as a result of using Melanotan. The cause of these white spots (usually 2-5mm in size) might be Idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis. Larger white areas of skin may be due to Tinea versicolor which is a fungal infection caused by overgrowth of yeast on the skin’s surface.

There are rare reports of hyper pigmentation. The hyper pigmentation is accompanied by spots of darkened skin and much larger than regular moles. Not all occurrences of hyper pigmentation are attributable to increased melanocyte activity. Diffuse hyperpigmentation can have many possible underlying causes or disorders including Addison's disease, hyperthyroidism and certain medications which may induce phototoxic reactions.

source: http://www.melanotan.cn

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner