over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan II

Status
Not open for further replies.

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Does anyone here have experience with it?
Curious how you used it and what you thought.

Seems like I remember Woody saying he give it a run and it worked....
anyone else use this?

I'm using some right now

Honestly, the stuff is great for me. I can get a "decent" tan, but I'm also more of a red skin tone than anything else....
I've been about 1.4mg a day for the last 6 days and I've noticed a different at day 3. I'm much darker now and the color is "prettier".
On day 1, my wife was giving me a back massage and was lasting a loooong time....I told her she could stop.... She then told me that I was "sort of red" before she started massaging me, but it had "got a little less red, and a little more tan" during the 15 minutes or so that she was massaging me.
It works wonderfully for me for tanning...
NOW, here's some other things to consider. You could get a hyper-secretion of melanin on certain small parts of your skin, I happen to have 2 tiny ones on my back right now. These become darker and darker with use and tanning, I believe. Also, you get SPONTANEOUS erections...meaning, erections with absolutely NO stimuli to induce such a response! This can be fantastic, but the duration with which this happens can also make it pretty damn annoying.
I've got 10mg more of the stuff and really don't need to use it for a little while because of how dark I've gotten off 10mg already. I don't believe I'm a normal responder to this stuff though, I'm not sure.....
I say give it a shot, 10mg is $50-$60......and hopefully, we'll eventually see it even better priced.

Thanks violentmessiah,
Thats the kind of information Im lookinf for.
Would you care to explain your dosing schedule and how Much you
took the first time? any bad side effects or Make you feel bad or differant?
Besides the erections:D hahaha! Ive heard it does that.

Alin said:
Is this the injectable tanning drug?

Yes, for tanning.
Heres an article I pulled off of one of the sponsors here website.
Ill copy below-
Melanotan and melanotan II are both analogs of the peptide hormone alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (α-MSH) that tend to induce skin tanning. Unlike melanotan though, melanotan II has the additional effect of increasing libido.

Both drugs were developed at the University of Arizona. Researchers there knew that one of the best defenses against skin cancer was a natural tan which has been slowly developed over weeks. They hypothesized that an effective way to reduce skin cancer rates in people would be to induce the body's natural tanning system to produce a protective tan prior to UV exposure. They knew the body's naturally occurring hormone alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (α-MSH) caused melanogenesis, a process by which the skin's tanning cells (melanocytes) produce the skin's tanning pigment (melanin). With that knowledge they tested to see if administering this hormone to the body directly could be an effective method to cause sunless tanning. What they found was that while it appeared to work, natural alpha-MSH had too short a half life in the body to be practical as a therapeutic drug. So they decided to try and find a more potent and stable alternative, one that would be more practical.

After synthesizing and screening hundreds of molecules, the researchers headed by Dr. Victor Hruby, found a peptide that after trials and testing seemed to not only be safe but also approximately 1,000 times more potent than natural α-MSH. They dubbed this new peptide Melanotan. Since their discovery, numerous studies dating back to the mid-1980s have shown no obvious toxic effects of Melanotan. Because skin cancer (melanoma) today is a major health concern, Melanotan is expected to be used as a drug to combat it. Melanotan will do this by stimulating the body's natural tanning mechanism to create a tan without first needing exposure to harmful levels of UV radiation. This in turn will reduce the potential for skin damage that can eventually lead to skin cancer.

Melanotan II has aphrodisiac properties. It is a cyclic lactam analog of alpha-MSH with the amino acid sequence Ac-Nle-cyclo[Asp-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Lys]-NH2. Palatin Technologies of New Jersey has developed another hormone targeted towards Sexual dysfunction based upon melanontan II called Bremelanotide (formerly called PT-141 by Palatin). Bremelanotide is a metabolite of melanotan II that lacks the C-terminal amide function.

Tried it at 1mg a day and it was way too much for me. This thing definetely works, but it didn't suit me at all. My face started turning into an olive pie from the freckles and moles almost from day 1 and got a lot darker than the rest of me. 3 months later I can still see a couple freckles on my forehead. You just have to try it I think and see what it does for you. You may be lucky and have no abnormal melanocytes.

Also the erection thing. About an hour after going to bed I would get a very strong erection that I could not get rid of until the morning. Good luck sleeping if this happens to you too.

So I stopped it after a week and threw away the rest.

But this shit definetely works. It's just incredible how you can lay in the sun without sun block and just get darker. Not red, just dark. It's an amazing thing to see. Very powerful.

I may try it again next summer, but this time I would use just half a mg eod and spend more time in the sun to try to avoid the freckle-mole thing. I read that if you go below 1mg the erection problem also goes away. Hope this helps.

hmmm and you get this where?

THE STORM

Bahahaha
I appreciate it.. A Good honest post.
I have read it can cause you to freckle up...

let me ask after you quit did the freckles -moles go away?
you say you may try it again, so Im guessing nothing realy to bad??

Last edited:
Raj

i was doing some reading on this stuff a while ago and found a couple of tanning boards where a fair amount of people had a good amount of experience with this. i cant remember the names of the boards, but you might try to find them on google or something...

Found one... try this....

**broken link removed**

THE STORM

STORM SHADOW said:
Found one... try this....

**broken link removed**

THE STORM
lol, damn that was fast. i think that actually might be the one i read a bunch of stuff on. there seemed to be one lady that knew an incredible amount about it. i cant remember her name though so i guess you're SOL huh.LOL sorry

Dosing

Dosing was better when I split it up into 2 injections per day.
Approximately 1.4mg per day.....not too bad of side effects, nothing like what lacrima mortis experienced with the face. The erections can occur like he said....smaller doses help with this a little bit for me, also, lots of sex! HAHA! A feeling of nausea can occur as well, and possibly a very very slight fever.... Splitting doses up and/or starting off slowly helps as well.
Oh, yeah, on day 1 I accidentally did 2.8mg, that fucking sucked, lower doses are the way to go with this stuff.
It does work, and it was a good purchase for me....shoot, remember that's coming from a guy who's only income besides his wife's are student loans (well, what she gives me for my "allowance" from it!). :rolleyes: But she's saving money interest-wise!

INTERESTING STUFF...

GOOD RESPONSES....RAJIN...ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET ALL TANNED UP BEFORE YOUR NEXT TRIP TO SOME ISLAND? LOL...TAKE ANOTHER WHITE GUY ALONG! I JUST DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO BE AROUND YOU IF YOU ARE WALKING AROUND WITH A BONER ALL THE TIME!:D

Bumpin this back up for some current testimonials about this product. If anyone member here has pics that even better. Not pics from these companies websites but real member pics.

this is an info shared some while ago by dragonfire101:

**broken link removed**

Be careful on melanotanII it ain't no joke.
I know several people that have had bad reactions on it and stopped it flushing and fatigue etc.
It was from a reputable source too.
I tried it for a few days and got some itching and the flushing and some wood but to me it's not worth it-too many unknowns-didn't get any color out of it.
I have this stuff (oxsoralen) and prolly will try it later this year when tanning and will lo dose it as it can be toxic on da liver and you have to protect our eyes and lips from sunlight when on it.

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2,848
Last edited:
heres a pic of me now on it. i was a type 1 tone, pure irish. i just burned all my life and couldnt get color. now here i am now a type 3 skin tone. been taking a maintence dosage of .5mg a day. the results are very dramatic and as i got darker i got the comments "wow you got cut up"... which i really didnt i just got darker.

Attachments

• woody_042edit.jpg
    woody_042edit.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 27,987
the sides these other members are talking about are only temporary. i suffered the sides of flu like symptoms for the first week, the loading phase. now i suffer zero sides and been on it since May. like i said a tan makes a huge difference in showing off muscles

wow woody00 you look great!!! have you noticed any moles or freckles or anything like that since youve been on? have you been on the same maintenance after the loading phase, or have you done another cycles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear