over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Met someone who was committed.. Wtf

chgolatin2

Registered
About a month ago, I was attending a local festival. When I came across this smoking, smoking gorgeous hot, banging body "Colombian" chic. Had it "ALL" anyway, we locked eyes, started trading smiles, flirting etc etc she made the move on me and even bought me a beet at the local bar that I was attending w a few friends.. Most of my friends were pestering me to make a move so I did.

We sat down and chatted for a while, got to know each other casually, etc she went on to speak of herself highly, single, no kids, recently broken hearted, broke up w her ex bf, she told me that they own a business together, lived together etc etc. that she was honest had nothing to hide, hard worker, blah blah blah.. A few times she came over to my place, I acting like a nice guy I cooked for her, etc etc one thing that got my attn was the fact that she still owned or was handling a business with someone who apparently wasn't in the pic, she never actually told me where she lived, invited me over, told me the location of her business etc the only thing she would say is the general vicinity of the where abouts. I visited her a few times at her job, which was a part time job, not the business.

Yeah yeah I know what you guys are going to say, she gave all the clues of a lil player.. But what did I care, I was going to hit it till I got tired of it and move on.. Well, one night at 4am in the morning I get a call from her, talking to me all dirty and horny etc.. Then I get a bunch of texts afterwards, saying all kinda of dirty talk, etc. but the text messages were weird, kinda off so bells started to ring. About 8 or 9 am I get a text w a weird number and a pic of the girl asking me if I knew "this" girl. So I replied and said yes I do and what's the problem? The text reply was asking me to call the number like ASAP, now,
You better call me kind of stuff. So I kindly replied to the text and told whoever was texting me to go "fuck off."

I called the girl up and asked her what was going on, she said that her ex bf came back to town, broke into her place, had the house keys, business keys and that he was acting extremely hostile. So I asked her, why she didn't call the police to resolve the issues that she was having and why would the guy be calling me for? She said that this guy took her phone and started to send me messages etc etc etc.. Again, weird shit. So to make the long story short, I decided to call this guy up and out him on notice. In the process I come to find out that the guy was out of town attending some family issue, that he was the bf of the girl, that they had never broken up, but they were having a lot of arguments,issues or whatever. I kinda felt bad for the guy because he said that he came home to surprise his gf w flowers, candy, chocolates, teddy bears etc and he came out to find out that his gf was playing him all along, lol. It's not funny I know but that's kinda fucked up in a way. Females want to blame guys for being dogs, players, that guys aren't faithful, blah blah blah.. But they themselves are the blame "sometimes!"

She played him and tried to play me but I kinda new it all along.. So I talked to the guy, told him how w met, how many times she stood over my place to get
Some "D" how many times she deep throated, screamed, and what a pos she was.. I also sent the guy all the naked pics she had sent me, videos we made, "edited videos" of course.. Try to let the guy know that this girl wasn't for him, etc.. etc etc.. The girl tried to call me and apologize to me, tell me that she felt "extremely" bad, guilty, that she wishes that this wouldn't of happened to me, blah blah blah. All I said kindly,
Was that she was nothing but a wannabe player, whore, POS, cunt, etc and she had the balls to act surprised and play the victim role, seriously!!!! Smh...

Anyway, I think the bf is going to stick w her apparently... Anyway that's it guys.. So yeah we are the "dogs" right???

Very interesting!! Pics of this girl?? What are your plans now?

Last edited:
About a month ago, I was attending a local festival. When I came across this smoking, smoking gorgeous hot, banging body "Colombian" chic. Had it "ALL" anyway, we locked eyes, started trading smiles, flirting etc etc she made the move on me and even bought me a beet at the local bar that I was attending w a few friends.. Most of my friends were pestering me to make a move so I did.

We sat down and chatted for a while, got to know each other casually, etc she went on to speak of herself highly, single, no kids, recently broken hearted, broke up w her ex bf, she told me that they own a business together, lived together etc etc. that she was honest had nothing to hide, hard worker, blah blah blah.. A few times she came over to my place, I acting like a nice guy I cooked for her, etc etc one thing that got my attn was the fact that she still owned or was handling a business with someone who apparently wasn't in the pic, she never actually told me where she lived, invited me over, told me the location of her business etc the only thing she would say is the general vicinity of the where abouts. I visited her a few times at her job, which was a part time job, not the business.

Yeah yeah I know what you guys are going to say, she gave all the clues of a lil player.. But what did I care, I was going to hit it till I got tired of it and move on.. Well, one night at 4am in the morning I get a call from her, talking to me all dirty and horny etc.. Then I get a bunch of texts afterwards, saying all kinda of dirty talk, etc. but the text messages were weird, kinda off so bells started to ring. About 8 or 9 am I get a text w a weird number and a pic of the girl asking me if I knew "this" girl. So I replied and said yes I do and what's the problem? The text reply was asking me to call the number like ASAP, now,
You better call me kind of stuff. So I kindly replied to the text and told whoever was texting me to go "fuck off."

I called the girl up and asked her what was going on, she said that her ex bf came back to town, broke into her place, had the house keys, business keys and that he was acting extremely hostile. So I asked her, why she didn't call the police to resolve the issues that she was having and why would the guy be calling me for? She said that this guy took her phone and started to send me messages etc etc etc.. Again, weird shit. So to make the long story short, I decided to call this guy up and out him on notice. In the process I come to find out that the guy was out of town attending some family issue, that he was the bf of the girl, that they had never broken up, but they were having a lot of arguments,issues or whatever. I kinda felt bad for the guy because he said that he came home to surprise his gf w flowers, candy, chocolates, teddy bears etc and he came out to find out that his gf was playing him all along, lol. It's not funny I know but that's kinda fucked up in a way. Females want to blame guys for being dogs, players, that guys aren't faithful, blah blah blah.. But they themselves are the blame "sometimes!"

She played him and tried to play me but I kinda new it all along.. So I talked to the guy, told him how w met, how many times she stood over my place to get
Some "D" how many times she deep throated, screamed, and what a pos she was.. I also sent the guy all the naked pics she had sent me, videos we made, "edited videos" of course.. Try to let the guy know that this girl wasn't for him, etc.. etc etc.. The girl tried to call me and apologize to me, tell me that she felt "extremely" bad, guilty, that she wishes that this wouldn't of happened to me, blah blah blah. All I said kindly,
Was that she was nothing but a wannabe player, whore, POS, cunt, etc and she had the balls to act surprised and play the victim role, seriously!!!! Smh...

Anyway, I think the bf is going to stick w her apparently... Anyway that's it guys.. So yeah we are the "dogs" right???
You had me at "smoking, smoking gorgeous hot, banging body". Sounds like a bunch of juvenile drama but my advice is save that b**ches number. That's the kind of kooz you can call in a pinch.

Course now that she's busted, she'll probably get back with her bf who'll be dumb enough to take her back. Still though...

Fuck it! Tap that hard and fast as much as you can. Just make sure she isn't being followed around by her Ex Bf. HAHAHA Smash it every chance you get!
OH yea and don't forget about safe sex!!LOL

The best thing you can do is ti fuck her and move along..she is not that innocent..neither are you..so stop playing a good guy.

dude I cant believe hes staying with her.

this doesn't surprise me a bit, ive been played before and I aint ashamed to admit it. girls can be just like guys. but there are still some good women in this world. I found one and married her, she is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. sometimes u gotta kiss a lot frogs before u get to the princess.

Rule número UNO is not trust anyone..
Let me ask y'all this: do you trust first or do you give your trust openly and then wait and see if you were/are not correct?

Going though life so guarded can keep you emotionally safe, but also may have some effect of you missing out on valuable opportunities.

-but-

Going through life, trusting people implicitly may lead to some heartache but also taking advantage of some great opportunities.

Everyone here should know by now that there is no reward without risk. Why should it be any different in our personal lives?

There's no right or wrong answer; just individuals deciding what's right for them. In my heart, I'd like you all to trust first but I fully understand your feelings and trepidation.

Let me ask y'all this: do you trust first or do you give your trust openly and then wait and see if you were/are not correct?

Going though life so guarded can keep you emotionally safe, but also may have some effect of you missing out on valuable opportunities.

-but-

Going through life, trusting people implicitly may lead to some heartache but also taking advantage of some great opportunities.

Everyone here should know by now that there is no reward without risk. Why should it be any different in our personal lives?

There's no right or wrong answer; just individuals deciding what's right for them. In my heart, I'd like you all to trust first but I fully understand your feelings and trepidation.
Good question! If there is such a thing as guarded trust then this is what I try to employ. Once my trust is rewarded with loyalty and equal trust I then give my trust 100%. Once it is betrayed then unfortunately I do not forget or forgive easily. Sure It does leave one open for heartache and disappointment but like you said OTH it is not without risk we seek advantage or gain. The price you are willing to pay determines your level of risk (exposure).

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear