over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Arnold on turinabol

I'd like to give this stuff a shot, anything you guys could compare it to?

I'd like to give this stuff a shot, anything you guys could compare it to?

Some call it dbol without the bloat, probably a fair assessment in my eyes

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I can only assume some of these guys are joking because if you haven't figured out who Mike Arnold is due to various discussions on here you are either not paying attention or don't frequent the board very often..

I can only assume some of these guys are joking because if you haven't figured out who Mike Arnold is due to various discussions on here you are either not paying attention or don't frequent the board very often..

I've seen the guy around, usually posting some copy/paste info on the boards, appearing as a steroids guru in the lines of Bill Roberts or Gavin Kane. Also, the alter ego of poster "undercover pro", used to increase traffic to his own board.

Am I missing something here?

The whole text looks like some copy/paste from a few decades ago.

T-bol is a very well known drug. Are people gonna start writing books on deca now too?

Who's Mike Arnold, by the way?

Yes this is precisely what he does. He regurgitates common knowledge. He also plagiarizes ideas, slightly reorganizing them in pathetic attempts to appear original. Apparently this has lead some people to believe he is an expert of some sort. These people are not particularly bright or well read obviously. What's even more amazing, he claims to support himself by doing this. Just further proof of how easily people are fooled.

Rex.

I've seen the guy around, usually posting some copy/paste info on the boards, appearing as a steroids guru in the lines of Bill Roberts or Gavin Kane. Also, the alter ego of poster "undercover pro", used to increase traffic to his own board.

Sounds about right. Probably go to steroid.com to find word for word same right up, lol. Oh wait, he must have wrote that one too...:banghead:

LOL. Mike Arnold doesn't own that board. And if you think he and UCP are going back and forth and writing in the volume they are...AND really is just one person, you are really a conspiracy theorist. The writing styles are COMPLETELY different.
I've consulted with Mike and he knows his stuff and answers everything very thoroughly. Not sure why all the hate from several here.

Not sure why all the hate from several here.

I hate EVERY steroid guru out there.

The chemistry of this game has been figured out since the 60's.

One of the biggest guys I've known never took anything other than test, deca and drol. He didn't even know the difference between them, just bought as many amps and tabs as he could and would mix them up randomly.

Guys who pretend to actually know what these drugs do in our bodies are just full of it.

I hate EVERY steroid guru out there.

The chemistry of this game has been figured out since the 60's.

One of the biggest guys I've known never took anything other than test, deca and drol. He didn't even know the difference between them, just bought as many amps and tabs as he could and would mix them up randomly.

Guys who pretend to actually know what these drugs do in our bodies are just full of it.

Awesome, now can we get back to discussing tbol?

oh Wow !

That's funny. I recently did the same thing, found some 10 year old Redicat paper dbol. I took them preworkout... still strong as hell.

I LOVED that stuff !

That's funny. I recently did the same thing, found some 10 year old Redicat paper dbol. I took them preworkout... still strong as hell.
Now thats a name I havent heard in years!! Ol Redicat!! And his paper products! :headbang:

LOL. Mike Arnold doesn't own that board. And if you think he and UCP are going back and forth and writing in the volume they are...AND really is just one person, you are really a conspiracy theorist. The writing styles are COMPLETELY different.
I've consulted with Mike and he knows his stuff and answers everything very thoroughly. Not sure why all the hate from several here.

I dont see any hate for him bro, I just think ppl are calling it how they see it. I have nothing against Mike at all, Ive chatted with him about insulin many times as well as some peptides when I once used to research with them. He was very helpful a lot of times but he does go a good bit of the ol "Copy and paste" LOL... Not that there is anything wrong with it, I dont care where a person gets the info from that helps me as long as its correct, I just think some ppl have a issue with him not being to upfront about doing it as often as he does.

Personally never used Tbol....yet. Its not something I am dying to try or anything, but I do like to research ;)

What I can add is this... I have had close friends of mine who use or ppl I have trained use it. Always with a mix of other things but mostly long ester products and using the Tbol to kinda "jump" start the cycle. The reviews have been mixed! I never heard any of them say they didnt like Tbol, but some seemed to respond better to Tbol then others. I have heard some say they noticed a big bump in strength within the first 2-3 wks of using it while waiting for the other gear to kick in. I have some say that they felt much harder on it and even felt as if it helped them shed some water weight. Other have said they liked it but would rather use winny or anavar.

Now I know of one female who used it ... I was training her at the time for the WPD and she was using tbol alone at 20 mg per day split into 2 doses of 10mg. She responded very well to Tbol (Altho females seem to respond very well to just about any kinda gear). Even tho I was seeing her pretty much daily I could noticed changed in her within the first 2-3 weeks of using it. I think she used it for 6-7 weeks total. The first 3-4 weeks mostly all of the results were made, the last 2-3 weeks not a whole lot changed as far as how she looked but she kept getting stronger and stronger each week. If the weight she was using didnt go up then the reps would. She looked very hard when using the Tbol and gave the illusion of adding a lot more size then what the scale said.

Isn't Tbol just a more expensive and less powerful version of Dbol?

I know the East Germans used it extensively, and in very high doses, and none of them achieved uber size gains from it.

I was disappointed with the size gains from 50mgs a day with test of course. It did seem to add strength though. It wrecked my cholesterol and that was a surprise. I know winny and var do this but never heard anyone on tbol complain about it.

One positive was my liver function tests were normal on it. The 16 hour half life is for IV dosing. Not sure what the oral dose half life would be. see here [The pharmacokinetics of Oral-Turinabol in humans]. [Pharmazie. 1991] - PubMed - NCBI

I am interested in trying some legit dbol to compare to tbol. I was sold fake dbol so I didn't get the experience the dbol fun.

Last edited:
Awesome stuff.... pumps & strength like anavar, but hardens you like winstrol.

So what in the hell is the oral half life? One bolus dose daily is what I'm hoping to do.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
A2501
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws