over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Quinn used deca as a base?read this interview

cckf2004

Registered
T-Nation: That's the rumor for sure. Let's talk drugs. Can you explain, at least from your experience, what steroids do to your sex drive? And what happens to your mojo when the cycle is over?

MQ: I can say that the older you get, the worse of a "letdown" you experience when the cycle is over. But I never had much of a problem. I’m a Scorpio and we’re known to be very virile. The only thing that's ever ruined an erection for me is stress.

I never had the wild highs and lows with the sex drive because I never abused Testosterone. A lot of guys love Test because it’s cheap and you get all the fast strength and weight gains. I never liked the way Test made me feel. I always used deca as my base and would stack that with a little Equipoise and D-bol, going six weeks on, two weeks off. The last six weeks before a contest would just be Primobolan, Winstrol-V, and a real androgenic oral like Halotestin toward the very end.

T-Nation: So you think Test is bad news for just about everybody?

MQ: It works well for some guys and not others. With me it always created a weird imbalance, probably because my body always produced plenty on its own. When you come off it, your joints stop producing synovial fluid. Another drug that’s horrible on your joints is Winstrol. I could never stay on either one of those drugs for more than four weeks at a time.

Another thing is that I always made sure to have blood work done during the cycles, not after like most guys do. If my enzymes were too high, I'd back off on the dosage. Bodybuilders need to know that they have to stop exercising for two days before a blood test or else all the waste products from training will make the liver and kidney values too high.

I have always told guys to stop all workouts 3 to 5 days before blood work. 5 is good if you have just done a hard leg workout. A friend of mine did legs and then had blood work done for his new job. The next day the Dr called him and told him to go straight to the ER as she said he was in bad shape and may die. lol Guess his CK levels were over 2500. Went back to near normal on the next blood draw.

I have always told guys to stop all workouts 3 to 5 days before blood work. 5 is good if you have just done a hard leg workout. A friend of mine did legs and then had blood work done for his new job. The next day the Dr called him and told him to go straight to the ER as she said he was in bad shape and may die. lol Guess his CK levels were over 2500. Went back to near normal on the next blood draw.

I'm alarmed that any workout could cause your CK levels to spike that high...

T-Nation: That's the rumor for sure. Let's talk drugs. Can you explain, at least from your experience, what steroids do to your sex drive? And what happens to your mojo when the cycle is over?

MQ: I can say that the older you get, the worse of a "letdown" you experience when the cycle is over. But I never had much of a problem. I’m a Scorpio and we’re known to be very virile. The only thing that's ever ruined an erection for me is stress.

I never had the wild highs and lows with the sex drive because I never abused Testosterone. A lot of guys love Test because it’s cheap and you get all the fast strength and weight gains. I never liked the way Test made me feel. I always used deca as my base and would stack that with a little Equipoise and D-bol, going six weeks on, two weeks off. The last six weeks before a contest would just be Primobolan, Winstrol-V, and a real androgenic oral like Halotestin toward the very end.

T-Nation: So you think Test is bad news for just about everybody?

MQ: It works well for some guys and not others. With me it always created a weird imbalance, probably because my body always produced plenty on its own. When you come off it, your joints stop producing synovial fluid. Another drug that’s horrible on your joints is Winstrol. I could never stay on either one of those drugs for more than four weeks at a time.

Another thing is that I always made sure to have blood work done during the cycles, not after like most guys do. If my enzymes were too high, I'd back off on the dosage. Bodybuilders need to know that they have to stop exercising for two days before a blood test or else all the waste products from training will make the liver and kidney values too high.

Mike Quinn had many connections in the NW in the late 80's early 90's and I do believe he was a fan of Deca as many of us followed his pre-contest cycles.
I'm surprised he didn't mention that long term use of Deca will eventually make you flat out not interested in sex and create a real choir getting your levels back to normal. Fortunately a guy named Phil Hernon moved into the area prior to winning Nationals and we all took good notes.

He is correct on the blood work break as I made a mistake of training the night before a blood test and was called back to the Doctor office for further testing. I had to piss in a great big plastic jug for 2 days to try an identify why my creatinine levels were so high.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws