over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mikeheavypecs....

W8killa

Registered
Please share your chest routine with us. Your avator pic is insane

i would like to know as well. very impressive pic bro.

Yes, those pecs are definitely "heavy"

Genetics again.....

Doing Mike's chest routine will not give you a chest like his. He has grown according to his own unique genetics. Two guys can train the exact same way and eat the exact same things and they will not have the same look to thier physiques. Find what works for you and take it to the max of your own genetic potential.

Doing Mike's chest routine will not give you a chest like his. He has grown according to his own unique genetics. Two guys can train the exact same way and eat the exact same things and they will not have the same look to thier physiques. Find what works for you and take it to the max of your own genetic potential.

Not to be a dick but don't you think I know that? That being said, he could have something insightful to say such as " I had an decent chest until I started doing XYZ and then my chest grew like a weed." And XYZ could be something that I have never thought of or heard about. It may also be a good change of pace from what I or others here are doing. But then again he could respond like Shawn Ray sand say "the same shit you do bro" when asked about his arm routine.

Not to be a dick but don't you think I know that? That being said, he could have something insightful to say such as " I had an decent chest until I started doing XYZ and then my chest grew like a weed." And XYZ could be something that I have never thought of or heard about. It may also be a good change of pace from what I or others here are doing. But then again he could respond like Shawn Ray sand say "the same shit you do bro" when asked about his arm routine.

you know i dont seem to see why some poeple throw comments like that...like killa said..let the dude tell em that....hes jsut trying to get osme insight since possibly his chest aint the best body part or wants to tweak it out a little more..

hey bro i thought we were all here to learn. i just do basic lifts for my chest they work great. i switch it up once i quit seing results, and i am always looking to try some thing new.

Mike is a super good guy.

Only person with sense on this thread. There are no fucking secrets. He has good genetics. Doing decline will not give you massive lower pecs like most of you probably think. Maybe he does 20 rep drop sets with super heavy weight but wtf does it matter cause it won't work the same for everybody.. Find what work for you. There is no magic to this ish.. and no fucking secrets/.

i would hope by now every one knows the pec is one muscle. that being said we know that every one responds diffrently. like i stated i have a chest routine i like but i do switch it up once the workout becomes stale. so i read on other workouts and give em a try for a while. good genetics are obvious here but why not ask. a good routine is a good routine.

Only person with sense on this thread. There are no fucking secrets. He has good genetics. Doing decline will not give you massive lower pecs like most of you probably think. Maybe he does 20 rep drop sets with super heavy weight but wtf does it matter cause it won't work the same for everybody.. Find what work for you. There is no magic to this ish.. and no fucking secrets/.

The only one with any sense? so what's a good fucking question? Maybe what works for him will work for me or maybe it won't. I can not believe that this board has denigrated itself to where people get insulted for asking a question. What are genetics? I dont understand? So I will regress and wait for your next post so I can learn what a good question is. If these "genetics" are so important why learn anything new? It won't work because of these "genetics." Why evolve? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity. Maybe you are insane?

Lets all fight about Mike's chest, shall we?...And yes, Mike is a super good guy!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131