over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

John if you had to choose one of the following which would it be. Huperzine and green tea extract a given on both. I'm leaning towards option 2 which I think comes out a little cheaper anyway. Maybey I could afford 3mg dac:)

Option 1. 4mg dac per week with 2 or 3 shots of ghrp2 daily or
Option 2. 2mg dac per week with 25mg mk677

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Option 2 is what I'm thinking about doing. Also would use some huperzine a. Just learned here recently that arginine is a somatostatin inhibitor. Melatonin will be the night time one.

Option 2 is what I'm thinking about doing. Also would use some huperzine a. Just learned here recently that arginine is a somatostatin inhibitor. Melatonin will be the night time one.

Very cool! I love learning new things. I knew arginine increased hgh but didn't know it was by inhibiting somatostatin. Nice!
The reason I use huperzine A is because that article by russuanstar listed a whole bunch of somatostatin inhibitors and he said huperzine A was best.

Very cool! I love learning new things. I knew arginine increased hgh but didn't know it was by inhibiting somatostatin. Nice!
The reason I use huperzine A is because that article by russuanstar listed a whole bunch of somatostatin inhibitors and he said huperzine A was best.

I heard about arginine recently too. Just when I was on the search for my vit b5 I found loads of supps I forgot I had... one of them being arginine :D

I dropped my dose of MK down to 25mg to make the bottle last longer. I ran out of cjcDAC yesterday. This morning I took 25mg MK with 200mcg huperzine A. I ended up falling asleep again a hour later and my hands were totally numb. I feel like MK kicks in about an hour or two after taking it as I get real tired.

If you dose the MK at night, say 2 hours before bed, do you think that would be best? Does the tiredness subside after a number of hours or do you feel the same way 24/7?

Also a question about dosing CJC w/DAC. What is the best dosing protocol for 2mg a week? all at once? EOD?

Last edited:
I heard about arginine recently too. Just when I was on the search for my vit b5 I found loads of supps I forgot
I had... one of them being arginine :D

It's probably better to supp citrulline anyway. Citrulline increases arg in the blood far more than arg itself.

Edit: oh, you did get arginine. Carry on sir. I'm currently supping arg will use citrulline the next time.

Last edited:
If you dose the MK at night, say 2 hours before bed, do you think that would be best? Does the tiredness subside after a number of hours or do you feel the same way 24/7?

Also a question about dosing CJC w/DAC. What is the best dosing protocol for 2mg a week? all at once? EOD?

It's hard for me to say as I know much of my lethargy comes from staying on a low cal diet for over a year to bulking up to 250Lbs since my show in March.
From what I've seen in posts if you dose it before bed you sleep through the hunger and have more energy throughout the day. The only reason I don't dose it before bed is I'm eating like a pig all day on my bulk and the morning is the only time I have an empty stomach. As with all liquid orals it's best absorption comes from holding it under the tongue for 30 seconds then swallowing it on an empty stomach.

I've tried cjcDAC several ways and I can't see a difference in dosing it daily or weekly. It's a matter of personal preference. It works either way.

I am switching to 2 days on 2 off. The tiredness was too much. i switched to at night dosing and that helped a little bit. i added in 2.5 mgs of cjc/dac as well.

Also, anyone noticed more sweating? Its like im radiating heat and sweating 24 hours a day.

It's hard for me to say as I know much of my lethargy comes from staying on a low cal diet for over a year to bulking up to 250Lbs since my show in March.
From what I've seen in posts if you dose it before bed you sleep through the hunger and have more energy throughout the day. The only reason I don't dose it before bed is I'm eating like a pig all day on my bulk and the morning is the only time I have an empty stomach. As with all liquid orals it's best absorption comes from holding it under the tongue for 30 seconds then swallowing it on an empty stomach.

I've tried cjcDAC several ways and I can't see a difference in dosing it daily or weekly. It's a matter of personal preference. It works either way.

LOL...holding it under the tongue for 30 seconds. Not sure how the MK-677 is but I'm on some T3 and Albuterol at the moment and it pretty much tastes like paint thinner smells, I take my orals on an empty stomach but I'm not sure I have the balls to swish the nasty shit around in my mouth for 30 seconds hahaha.

LOL...holding it under the tongue for 30 seconds. Not sure how the MK-677 is but I'm on some T3 and Albuterol at the moment and it pretty much tastes like paint thinner smells, I take my orals on an empty stomach but I'm not sure I have the balls to swish the nasty shit around in my mouth for 30 seconds hahaha.

That wonderful taste is grain alcohol. It helps pulls tbs drug into the blood stream,

I am switching to 2 days on 2 off. The tiredness was too much. i switched to at night dosing and that helped a little bit. i added in 2.5 mgs of cjc/dac as well.

There are advantages to that route and disadvantages but with cjcDAC in you it should be fine.
Studies show with MK-677 if you don't take it everyday then you don't get an igf1 increase. But it's the igf1 that lowers MK's hgh release via a negative feedback loop so to take it your way you should get a higher hgh output. Unless the Igf1 increase from the DAC keeps the hgh release down.

I've come to the conclusion that 25mg of MK-677 is the optimum dose. My pump and strength were incredible today on 25mg. I lowered my dose to 25mg the past two days. I had an amazing chest and delt workout. I superset rotator cuff and lateral dumbell raises with hammer strength chest machines hitting wide grip, normal grip, inclined , and pec deck. My rear delts and traps are trained with back and lats.

I don't know why I always insist on dosing things higher than they dose them in pubmed studies. I need to realize they ran many experiments in order to find the optimum human dose for best hgh release and igf1 increase. 25mg is the way to go.

I've come to the conclusion that 25mg of MK-677 is the optimum dose. My pump and strength were incredible today on 25mg. I lowered my dose to 25mg the past two days. I had an amazing chest and delt workout. I superset rotator cuff and lateral dumbell raises with hammer strength chest machines hitting wide grip, normal grip, inclined , and pec deck. My rear delts and traps are trained with back and lats.

I don't know why I always insist on dosing things higher than they dose them in pubmed studies. I need to realize they ran many experiments in order to find the optimum human dose for best hgh release and igf1 increase. 25mg is the way to go.

Well I am sure the next thing you try something new you will start with triple the dose but we wouldn't have you any other way :D

There are advantages to that route and disadvantages but with cjcDAC in you it should be fine.
Studies show with MK-677 if you don't take it everyday then you don't get an igf1 increase. But it's the igf1 that lowers MK's hgh release via a negative feedback loop so to take it your way you should get a higher hgh output. Unless the Igf1 increase from the DAC keeps the hgh release down.

Hi JJ,

Do you mind providing a link to the study you mentioned?

Btw there is only one study I could find that took a view from a year long perspective and that reported no decrease in effectiveness over time I belive:

Investigational GH drug increased muscle mass in older adults | Endocrine Today

Although it says no decrease in abdominal fat which would be nice.

I've been experimenting with 25mg on lower body day to give me just a little bump in muscle recovery after the hardest workout day of my routine. My lower body day always starts with six sets of squats, then four sets of deadlifts then moves on to other exercises. Doing those two heavy compound movements in the same workout wipes me out for a day or so, and makes me pretty darn sore so I'm hoping the MK used strategically like this helps with muscle recovery.

Doing it like that means I dose every four days in the morning on an empty stomach. It does make me tired, withing just a couple of hours too. I've been drinking a couple extra cups of coffee to combat that.

I have not noticed any other sides.

Last edited:
It's probably better to supp citrulline anyway. Citrulline increases arg in the blood far more than arg itself.

Edit: oh, you did get arginine. Carry on sir. I'm currently supping arg will use citrulline the next time.

I have been using 8g citrulline malate preworkout recently. It's decent but I actually respond better to arginine for some reason. But combining the two won't hurt :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws