over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

Lethargy is the main side of good hgh. I have to use a preworkout now for the gym every time.

and thats thanx to superior peptide :) . im good in the gym after eating and taking a preworkout sup, but the fasted cardio i cant do anymore. i gotta take my dose after. legs feel so heavy.

JJ are you still getting increased appetite from the mk-677?

Some research on mk0677.

**broken link removed**

Summary of Study: Raises serum IGF-1/IGFBP-3, able to REVERSE diet induced nitrogen wasting (protein catabolism due to calorie restriction).
Done on HEALTHY volunteers.

**broken link removed**

Summary of Study: Sleep patterns were less interrupted, REM and deep sleep was significantly increased. Done on HEALTHY volunteers of age 18-30. Effect was seen much greater in elderly subjects.

**broken link removed**

Summary of Study: 7 day study on GH/IGF-1 effects after once daily administration. Showed similar GH release in all three concentrations (placebo/5mg/25mg) but dose dependant increases in serum IGF-1 in 5mg/25mg. Also showed an increase in GH pulses. Done on 9 HEALTHY young males.

Design and biological activities of L-163,191 (MK-0677): a potent, orally active growth hormone secretagogue

This text shows the full chemical structure of MK0677 as well as how to synthesize it, available also in PDF. (It is referred to as L-163,191). Shows btw that oral availability is >60% and that it can form solution with water greater than 100mg/ml.

N-[1(R)-[(1,2-dihydro-1-methanesulfonylspiro[3H-indole-3,4'-piperidin]-1'-y l)carbonyl]-2-(phenylmethyloxy)ethyl]-2-amino-2-methylpropanamide methanesulfonate is MK-0677

**broken link removed**

Patent information regarding ibutamoren mesylate.

That's a good read bro this stuff looks promising so far. Looking forward to reading more studies.

and thats thanx to superior peptide :) . im good in the gym after eating and taking a preworkout sup, but the fasted cardio i cant do anymore. i gotta take my dose after. legs feel so heavy.

JJ are you still getting increased appetite from the mk-677?

My appetite has decreased. I think I'm going to cycle off and on one bottle at a time then ghrp2/6 with cjc after I finish my bottle of MK.

so is right before bed the best time for taking this?

It's active for 24 hours so I don't think it matters. I think liquid orals get best absorption on an empty stomach so I take it upon waking when my stomach is most empty. I hold it under my tongue for a half minute to get some in sublingually. I eat a half hour later.

It's active for 24 hours so I don't think it matters. I think liquid orals get best absorption on an empty stomach so I take it upon waking when my stomach is most empty. I hold it under my tongue for a half minute to get some in sublingually. I eat a half hour later.

got it today. that was crazy quick. took my first dose this afternoon. got a big hunger reaction. bam. i was eating like crazy.

got it today. that was crazy quick. took my first dose this afternoon. got a big hunger reaction. bam. i was eating like crazy.

Yep. Haha I bet your hands start going numb while sleeping tonight. According to studies the first dose hgh release is huge!!!

Just want to say first that I am in no way affiliated to any pep/sarm companies and actually got my mk677 elsewhere but took my first dose last night. And within 30min intense pins n needles n numb hands!

Sleep was even better than it had been but dosing pre bed n didn't get a hunger boost at all.

The crazy thing is I was previously on 8iu hyge a day. After a while no sides took a week off n started 3iu genotropin eod. That KOd me and got bad CTS numb hands etc. slowly wore off. This week been on 6iu genotropin eod and I shit you not the mk677 felt stronger than 6iu pharma.

They say first dose always strongest but boy there is a lot of potential here. I'm on hol for 10 days won't bring genos with me but will just run MK. When I get back I will dose them both EOD. I get a feeling infrequent dosing would be more beneficial.

I know some people can be dubious when its a rep praising their own products but MK is defo legit n for the price you might as well give it ago.

Last edited:
JJB I got 200mcg hupezine caps. Took one pre dosing would you recommend taking any more caps throughout the day?

JJB I got 200mcg hupezine caps. Took one pre dosing would you recommend taking any more caps throughout the day?

I am not JJ but I would take the huperzine a 2 -3 times daily. Ideally I would use 100mcg 3 times daily. With your dose I would probably do it twice but 3 times will be best for results.

Just want to say first that I am in no way affiliated to any pep/sarm companies and actually got my mk677 elsewhere but took my first dose last night. And within 30min intense pins n needles n numb hands!

Sleep was even better than it had been but dosing pre bed n didn't get a hunger boost at all.

The crazy thing is I was previously on 8iu hyge a day. After a while no sides took a week off n started 3iu genotropin eod. That KOd me and got bad CTS numb hands etc. slowly wore off. This week been on 6iu genotropin eod and I shit you not the mk677 felt stronger than 6iu pharma.

They say first dose always strongest but boy there is a lot of potential here. I'm on hol for 10 days won't bring genos with me but will just run MK. When I get back I will dose them both EOD. I get a feeling infrequent dosing would be more beneficial.

I know some people can be dubious when its a rep praising their own products but MK is defo legit n for the price you might as well give it ago.

This is definitely on the top of my shopping list now (with cjc-dac) :)

I am not JJ but I would take the huperzine a 2 -3 times daily. Ideally I would use 100mcg 3 times daily. With your dose I would probably do it twice but 3 times will be best for results.

I can split tabs easy enough. Would it be worth running hup on the exo HGH days?

From what I gather from the MK studies is that infrequent dosing will give you that higher hgh release but igf1 only went up with everyday use. The studies are so short though, 14 days. I truly think the research we do here is much more beneficial than studies lasting a matter of days.

My hands were real numb last night. I'm getting close to finishing my first MK bottle.

By the way, we have out own supplement with 200mcg huperzine A, 15mg noopept, Vinpocetine, Ginkgo Biloba, Panax Ginseng.

The BOGO code is JJB1BOGO. It's at our sister site. Click on this link. It's called MIND FUEL
Buy Nootropics | Prohormones | Sexual Enhancers

How's this stuff on a cruise(a legit cruise 50 Mast E/50 Test E) to help stay lean.

Like any hgh Secretagogue, increases hgh and igf1 levels will keep fat down.

Thinking 25mg every night stacked with Cjcdac 2mg every week, 50mg Test E, 50mg Mast E, Clomid 50mg 3x week as my cruise in fall.

Just try to prime myself.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner