over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

It's all about your diet when using hgh or hgh secretagogues. If you diet clean then you'll look better on it. Most water is retained in the muscle cell. It sure is a strong hgh Secretagogue. I noticed the first day following taking it the hgh sides were most pronounced which leads me to believe the effectiveness lessons with each day of use. I'm wondering if rotating it with ghrp/GHRH in short bursts might be more effective, or even rotating gh secretagogues on a daily basis.
It's been over a week for me using MK-677 and I definitely feel the hgh syndrome where I can nap at any time, the numb hands, and very full looking muscles. It's my favorite Secretagogue just based on convenience alone.

Full is welcomed. Puffy isn't.

I don't like hGh symptoms. It kills my job performance. Is 25mg pre bed suitable?

How long are you going to run this for?

I don't like hGh symptoms. It kills my job performance. Is 25mg pre bed suitable?

The studies that I saw used a max dose of 25mg. I'm sure they chose the most appropriate dose as in studies they tend to use much higher doses on most drugs than we use.

I have two bottles. I'll probably go through both because I'm just so tired of injections. The results are great so as long as I'm recovering fast in between workouts then I'll stay on it. I don't recover without elevated hgh levels. I tried not using anything for hgh two months ago and I couldn't heal even after close to two weeks.

From all the literature that should be more than enough. You can't go by JJ's dose as he always does more :D When I try it I think I will do 25mg pre bed too. Although I will probably up that to 25mg morning and night after a few weeks. I do understand when you say GH and job performance... I struggled in work tonight... no energy at all and could barely make it up the stairs.

I'm going to take right before bed. If not, I eat everything in sight.

Just work up from a long ass nap after work. My hand was completely numb. This MK is still secreting lots of HGH even after lowering my dose to once a day. This truly is the best HGH supplement for the person who doesn't likes needles or the need to store it in the fridge. It's perfect for convenience and works incredibly! I'm very impressed!!!

Just work up from a long ass nap after work. My hand was completely numb. This MK is still secreting lots of HGH even after lowering my dose to once a day. This truly is the best HGH supplement for the person who doesn't likes needles or the need to store it in the fridge. It's perfect for convenience and works incredibly! I'm very impressed!!!

Possibly similar to peps then where there's a max amount of HGH available to release and only need a certain dose any higher wont mean any more Gh release

I think I'm going to go with GW and see how it does for fat loss.

I have some on order for my research rat, what benefits have you seen jj? I'm reading, tired, hands numb and hunger?

Repeat administration of the GH secretagogue MK-0677 increases and maintains elevated IGF-I levels in beagles.

AuthorsHickey GJ, et al. Show all Journal
J Endocrinol. 1997 Feb;152(2):183-92.

Affiliation
Abstract
We have reported that MK-0677 is a novel, orally active GH secretagogue that stimulates an immediate and long-lasting increase in serum GH levels in dogs. Significant elevations in IGF-I levels were associated with the increased GH secretion. Cortisol secretion was also increased following MK-0677 administration. In the current study, we determined the effect of repeat oral administration of MK-0677 on GH, IGF-I and cortisol levels; we also investigated if the GH and cortisol responses to MK-0677 are influenced by circulating IGF-I concentrations. Following the initial oral administration of MK-0677, GH secretion (area under the time-response curve (AUC) ng/ml per h) was increased 7.9- to 9.8-fold (1.0 mg/kg), 5.6-fold (0.5 mg/kg) or 3.9-fold (0.25 mg/kg). With repeat MK-0677 administration, the GH response was decreased by 41-77%; GH concentrations remained significantly above control in the 0.5 mg/kg and 1.0 mg/kg groups. Individual beagle GH profiles indicated that the increased GH concentration was associated with an amplified GH pulsatile profile. Serum IGF-I levels were significantly increased over control levels at all dosage levels by 480 min on the first day of MK-0677 administration. With repeated administration, IGF-I levels were increased up to 126% and remained elevated through 14 days, the longest treatment period evaluated. While daily MK-0677 administration appeared to increase IGF-I levels over 24 h, as evidenced by significant increases in the pretreatment IGF-I levels on days 4-14, no such increase was noted with alternate day MK-0677 administration; thus the dosage regimen modulated circulating IGF-I levels. MK-0677 stimulated increases in cortisol secretion (AUC microgram/dl per h) on the first day of treatment. A decreased cortisol response was observed following repeated daily treatment with MK-0677; in contrast, with alternate day treatment, no decrease in cortisol response to MK-0677 occurred. A marked increase in circulating IGF-I concentrations following administration of exogenous GH resulted in a significant decrease in both the GH and cortisol response to MK-0677 compared with control animals. Our findings suggested, therefore, that circulating IGF-I concentrations regulate GH and cortisol response to MK-0677. In summary, chronic oral administration of MK-0677 was associated with significant increases in GH and IGF-I levels that were maintained for the duration of the treatment. The GH profile following MK-0677 administration consisted of episodic increases above control. Compared with day 1, repeated daily treatment with MK-0677 resulted in an attenuated GH response that was associated with an increase in circulating IGF-I levels. The cortisol response was similarly reduced during chronic MK-0677 treatment, suggesting that IGF-I mediated negative feedback on both the GH and cortisol axes. The fact that similar attenuation of the GH and cortisol responses to MK-0677 on day 1 was observed if IGF-I levels were increased by treating animals with exogenous GH suggested that the attenuated response to MK-0677 that occurred during chronic treatment was mediated by increases in IGF-I rather than desensitization to MK-0677. Thus, a regulatory feedback loop apparently prevents hyperstimulation of the GH axis by MK-0677. We conclude that MK-0677 offers the potential of an orally active GH secretagogue that can maintain elevated IGF-I levels when administered chronically.

I always dose pre bed, sleeps great. Like jj said, the "hunger" subsides after a few days of using.

Wish we would have more current research/literature. All the studies are late 90s and early early 2000s.

Anyhow, I used 25mg for a month, 30, 40 and 50mg. Didn't notice a difference between the 30 to 50mg.

Have you tried running MK-677 same time as GW-50156? I've just ordered some think it will be a nice combo

From all the literature that should be more than enough. You can't go by JJ's dose as he always does more :D When I try it I think I will do 25mg pre bed too. Although I will probably up that to 25mg morning and night after a few weeks. I do understand when you say GH and job performance... I struggled in work tonight... no energy at all and could barely make it up the stairs.

ah man your not kidding. this week was rough. at first i had great energy but now im really feeling the lethargy and headrushes. but i like knowing its working. ive read using sam-e in the morning with melatonin at night works well but i need to do more research to see how safe sam-e is.

also clear out your inbox :)

Last edited:
Have you tried running MK-677 same time as GW-50156? I've just ordered some think it will be a nice combo

Thats what im running right now

I am considering running some mk 677.

I tried to run some IPAM I had left over from PP but the stuff makes my eyes itch and blurry. gonna just dump all my old PP stuff.

Has anyone noticed vision or allergy issues with mk 677?

I tried to run some IPAM I had left over from PP but the stuff makes my eyes itch and blurry. gonna just dump all my old PP stuff.

Isn't s4 supposed effect vision. Maybe you got some of that by accident?

I always dose pre bed, sleeps great. Like jj said, the "hunger" subsides after a few days of using.

Wish we would have more current research/literature. All the studies are late 90s and early early 2000s.

Anyhow, I used 25mg for a month, 30, 40 and 50mg. Didn't notice a difference between the 30 to 50mg.

I'm sticking with one dropper full which is 37.5mg per day. I didn't notice a difference when I doubled it.

The only reason I dose it upon waking is because my stomach is empty. I eat all day and night. Does taking it with food lessen the absorption? If not I'd like to take it before bed.

ah man your not kidding. this week was rough. at first i had great energy but now im really feeling the lethargy and headrushes. but i like knowing its working. ive read using sam-e in the morning with melatonin at night works well but i need to do more research to see how safe sam-e is.

also clear out your inbox :)

Lethargy is the main side of good hgh. I have to use a preworkout now for the gym every time.

I haven't noticed that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity