over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

How much of the mk-677 are you planing to use? once or twice a day? for how long?
I just orderd 3 so i am trying to figure out what would be the most effectief way to use it

How much of the mk-677 are you planing to use? once or twice a day? for how long?
I just orderd 3 so i am trying to figure out what would be the most effectief way to use it

I got two bottles. I think I'll take a full dropper twice a day which is 1.5ml(37.5mg) twice a day this way my MK-677 and two vials of cjcDAC both last 20 days. Again though in the study they only use 25mg per day.

I can't stop eating. I had to run out and get more food on my lunch break. I didn't bring enough to work. Bad part is I have to use the bathroom now and don't get a bathroom break for over an hour. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 2,634
I'm going to log it here. I may add 2mg cjcDAC once a week as they secrete hgh from a difference mechanism. I'll definitely use huperzine A 3x/day to inhibit somatostatin.

MK-677 sounds like it gives a dozen hgh pulses a day. That's what russianstar said. I hope it makes me hungry all day. I want to keep gaining weight.

Do you know the half life of MK-677? I just started researching it at 25 mg in the morning on a empty stomach, might throw in some mod grf 129 with it for an added effect

I'm going to log it here. I may add 2mg cjcDAC once a week as they secrete hgh from a difference mechanism. I'll definitely use huperzine A 3x/day to inhibit somatostatin.

MK-677 sounds like it gives a dozen hgh pulses a day. That's what russianstar said. I hope it makes me hungry all day. I want to keep gaining weight.

I have a notion to do some DAC research anyway, may have just found the other half. Would probably use galantamine instead of huperzine a but that's for my own reasons.

I honestly had my doubts that an oral HGH Secretagogue could work but I was wrong.
I'm in awe of this product! Both of my hands were numb throughout the night at different times. We 're not talking a little tingly. I mean full on numb, dead to the world. I haven't experienced this since I was on a combination of ghrp2/cjc no dac plus 7ius of hgh.
I can see why people say MK-677 is their favorite GH Secretagogue. It's so easy and convenient to use. You just hold it under your tongue for 30 seconds then drink the rest. You only have to take it once a day, although I'm experimenting with twice a day. I just took 37.5mg with 200mcg huperzine A. Going to do my only daily inject of 200mcg cjcDAC now. You don't have to refrigerate it and you don't need needles so you can take it with you anywhere.

I honestly had my doubts that an oral HGH Secretagogue could work but I was wrong.
I'm in awe of this product! Both of my hands were numb throughout the night at different times. We 're not talking a little tingly. I mean full on numb, dead to the world. I haven't experienced this since I was on a combination of ghrp2/cjc no dac plus 7ius of hgh.
I can see why people say MK-677 is their favorite GH Secretagogue. It's so easy and convenient to use. You just hold it under your tongue for 30 seconds then drink the rest. You only have to take it once a day, although I'm experimenting with twice a day. I just took 37.5mg with 200mcg huperzine A. Going to do my only daily inject of 200mcg cjcDAC now. You don't have to refrigerate it and you don't need needles so you can take it with you anywhere.
Sounds great so far. How's the sleep?

Sounds great so far. How's the sleep?

Sleep is better. I really think there is more hgh being released with this protocol. I had amazing sex dreams with several hot women. I want to go back to sleep just for more of that. Hahahaha :D

How's hunger? I'm bout to go into a cruise post contest and wanted a break from HgH so wanted to try the mk677 however my goal ATM to stay as lean as possible reverse dieting and if hunger is massively increased il leave it out

How's hunger? I'm bout to go into a cruise post contest and wanted a break from HgH so wanted to try the mk677 however my goal ATM to stay as lean as possible reverse dieting and if hunger is massively increased il leave it out

Hunger was absolutely insane yesterday. Today it's just moderate. I took a big dose of melanotan 2 last night of 1.3mg and it strongly diminished my appetite which pisses me off because I'm bulking.

The MK-677 trial run is going well. It's an nice break to not have to take injections. I like to rotate protocols a lot so the body doesn't catch on. This will be a regular part of my hgh peptide rotation, most definitely.

The past couple days I only took MK once a day. Today I'll bump it back up to twice as my hands got more from twice a day. I like the way I'm filling out. I sleep like a baby on MK which is not something I'm usually able to do.

The MK-677 trial run is going well. It's an nice break to not have to take injections. I like to rotate protocols a lot so the body doesn't catch on. This will be a regular part of my hgh peptide rotation, most definitely.

The past couple days I only took MK once a day. Today I'll bump it back up to twice as my hands got more from twice a day. I like the way I'm filling out. I sleep like a baby on MK which is not something I'm usually able to do.

Great recommendation to research this stuff. 5 days into it and I felt some hand numbness and they were also cramping. Remembering dreams too when I wake up which is a sign it is working. The stuff is awesome

Great recommendation to research this stuff. 5 days into it and I felt some hand numbness and they were also cramping. Remembering dreams too when I wake up which is a sign it is working. The stuff is awesome

Cool! I'm glad it's not just me. The hands get much more numb off MK-677 than off others gh peptides. Sleep is no problem which is a first for me.

I just took my morning dose of 37.5mg of MK-677. I think this is the perfect gh secretagogue to cycle in between ghrp/GHRH cycles. My guess is when I go back to ghrp2 and cjc no dac that they will work like new just as MK-677 is. The cycling of these combinations will give better results than staying on the same gh peptides. That's my theory because of how well the MK-677 is working. My muscles are looking very full! Sleep has definitely improved. I don't use sleep meds any more since switching to MK-677. I used NyQuil every night for years.

Great to know it is not just JJ experiencing this. Looks like we may have a winner :)

Perfect for mom and dad...

Stimulation of the growth hormone (GH)-insulin-like growth factor I axis by daily oral administration of a GH secretogogue (MK-677) in healthy elderly subjects.

AuthorsChapman IM, et al. Show all Journal
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996 Dec;81(12):4249-57.

Affiliation
Abstract
Aging is associated with declining activity of the GH axis, possibly contributing to adverse body composition changes and increased incidence of cardiovascular disease. The stimulatory effects on the GH-insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) axis of orally administered MK-677, a GH-releasing peptide mimetic, were investigated. Thirty-two healthy subjects (15 women and 17 men, aged 64-81 yr) were enrolled in a randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled trial. They received placebo or 2, 10, or 25 mg MK-677, orally, once daily for 2 separate study periods of 14 and 28 days. At baseline and on day 14 of each study period, blood was collected every 20 min for 24 h to measure GH, PRL, and cortisol. Attributes of pulsatile GH release were assessed by 3 independent algorithms. MK-677 administration for 2 weeks increased GH concentrations in a dose-dependent manner, with 25 mg/day increasing mean 24-h GH concentration 97 +/- 23% (mean +/- SE; P < 0.05 vs. baseline). This increase was due to an enhancement of preexisting pulsatile GH secretion. GH pulse height and interpulse nadir concentrations increased significantly without significant changes in the number of pulses. With 25 mg/day MK-677 treatment, mean serum IGF-I concentrations increased into the normal range for young adults (141 +/- 21 microgram/L at baseline, 219 +/- 21 micrograms/L at 2 weeks, and 265 +/- 29 micrograms/L at 4 weeks; P < 0.05). MK-677 produced significant increases in fasting glucose (5.4 +/- 0.3 to 6.8 +/- 0.4 mmol/L at 4 weeks; P < 0.01 vs. baseline) and IGF-binding protein-3. Circulating cortisol concentrations did not change, and PRL concentrations increased 23%, but remained within the normal range. Once daily treatment of older people with oral MK-677 for up to 4 weeks enhanced pulsatile GH release, significantly increased serum GH and IGF-I concentrations, and, at a dose of 25 mg/day, restored serum IGF-I concentrations to those of young adults.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws