over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

I think the fact that MK-677 creates HGH pulses for 24 hours straight is the reason I'm getting all the same side effects I get when I take synthetic HGH as in the numb hands, deep sleep, lethargia, hunger, full muscles, etc. This feels to me as the closest HGH Secretagogue to real synthetic HGH coming from a GHRP, whereas cjcDAC is the closest HGH Secretagogue to synthetic HGH coming from a GHRH.

How long you been running it and how's it going? I'd imagine it would be awesome on a lean bulk

Been running for about a week. The stamina and endurance from GW is noticeable right away. Been flying through workouts, taking shorter breaks. Too early to tell about fat loss, but i do feel tighter,but thats prob due to the combo of both. Getting very good pumps in the gym, id compare the pumps to a really good anaavar pump like pharmaceutical grade. I got one so bad my right arm locked up while taking a drink from my water. Sleep has been great, and the intense hunger has kind of curbed itself. Still hungry alot but not dying every hour like i was. I did notice my skin is alot better. I just came off a test/tren/mast and anavar cycle and my skin gets very oily during pct. within 2 days my skin was back to normal, as if i was off cycle.

I think the fact that MK-677 creates HGH pulses for 24 hours straight is the reason I'm getting all the same side effects I get when I take synthetic HGH as in the numb hands, deep sleep, lethargia, hunger, full muscles, etc. This feels to me as the closest HGH Secretagogue to real synthetic HGH coming from a GHRP, whereas cjcDAC is the closest HGH Secretagogue to synthetic HGH coming from a GHRH.

I find myself wondering how mk-677 and DAC would work stacked. Would be a bit pricey tho.

Well my stuff will be here in few days. Will be running
5mg GW-50156
25mg MK-677 EOD
5iu Genotropin EOD

Can't wait. MK 677 looks to be 100x better for those takin it for HRT reasons.

5mg GW-50156
25mg MK-677 EOD
5iu Genotropin EOD

So you would be alternating days with the Genos and MK-677 and 5mg GW-50156 ED?
Hope you post more about this research!

Well, decided to give this a go . Just ordered . Going to do 25mg a day with 500mcg a day of semorelin. Will use it for a month till my GH gets in.

I think I'll buy them both next week and give them a try, Great Log by the way.

I still wonder the timing on MK. I took it 45 minutes ago with my huperzine A and cjcDAC. Right now my left hand is going numb while typing. There must be good synergy taking the 3 compounds together.

How much huperzine you running a day?

I have 200mcg capsules. I try for 3 a day but only if I get up early otherwise 2 caps.

**broken link removed** sells a combination huperzine A, noopept, and other nootropics in a combo liquid oral with 100mcg huperzine A per serving for a great price and it's on BOGO now. I'm a rep. Look at my signature for the BOGO code. It just came out.

5mg GW-50156
25mg MK-677 EOD
5iu Genotropin EOD

Looks great. I hope you post about your results.

So you would be alternating days with the Genos and MK-677 and 5mg GW-50156 ED?
Hope you post more about this research!

I agree. Alternating the MK-677 and Geno's would be the best way imo.

I have 200mcg capsules. I try for 3 a day but only if I get up early otherwise 2 caps.

**broken link removed** sells a combination huperzine A, noopept, and other nootropics in a combo liquid oral with 100mcg huperzine A per serving for a great price and it's on BOGO now. I'm a rep. Look at my signature for the BOGO code. It just came out.

Our new product would be ideal for all peptide users. Ginkgo Biloba is a nice little addition too.

So what I run the MK 677 along with the GHR P2 or take a break run the MK for a month or two and then go back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not take a GHRP with it. I would either try it alone or add an GHRH with it (cjc dac for example).

I would not take a GHRP with it. I would either try it alone or add an GHRH with it (cjc dac for example).

Exactly. MK-677 is a GHRP so only add a GHRH, preferably cjcDAC, and huperzine A for somatostatin inhibition.

Thanks for posting this! Considering peps (ghrps and cjc and ipam) release some cortisol and prolactin this is awesome. What would you recommend as a starting dose?

Exactly. MK-677 is a GHRP so only add a GHRH, preferably cjcDAC, and huperzine A for somatostatin inhibition.

I have some cjc no dac left can i combine that to in the morning with mk-677.
something like 250 mcg cjc no dac with 50 mg mk-677 and 200mcg huperzine a first thing in de morning and then around 6 p.m. 5 i.u. genotropin with 20 i.u humalog before workout? What do you think JJ1?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws