over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK677

slayer37

Registered
Newbies
I tend to really struggle to get the food down during a blast phase. Even worse, I need a TON of food to even maintain my bodyweight (700g carbs on low days, 1400 on high days).
My coach suggested taking 12.5mg mk677 before bed on the nights before high days only. Last night was the first time trying it. Holy shit. I went to bed at 9pm, woke up at 1030 after vivid food dreams and I swear to God it felt like I injected 40iu of humalog. Ravenous doesn't even begin to describe the level of hunger I felt. And I'm never, ever hungry these days. Went downstairs and slammed a protein shake, 3 rice Krispies and 2 bananas and was still starving. Took every ounce of discipline in my soul to walk away from the kitchen.
Definitely not sustainable and probably counter-productive long term, but I figured I'd pass along a tip for those who struggle to get the food down. Mk677 in extreme moderation can definitely work.

MK677 made me bloated and lethargic........as in feeling and looking bloated all the time.
Whenever I got off of it I was back to where i was before I started it within a few days.
And felt much better.

MK677 made me bloated and lethargic........as in feeling and looking bloated all the time.
Whenever I got off of it I was back to where i was before I started it within a few days.
And felt much better.
Same here very lethargic and water weight. Blood pressure went up also. Just did not feel well. I will say though it was kinda fun the first two weeks looked like i was on 50mg of dbol a day.

Lol dude I just don’t know how a professional coach would recommend something that destroys your insulin sensitivity and makes you hershey squirt all day.
Mate I dunno what the hell was in your alleged MK677 but you're literally the first and only person I've ever heard to report diarrhea from this drug!
Btw, the worsened insulin sensitivity is the obvious effect of elevated GH 24/7; no other secretagogue has effects lasting this long. So you get more of both the desired and unwanted effects.

Lol dude I just don’t know how a professional coach would recommend something that destroys your insulin sensitivity and makes you hershey squirt all day.

I get where your coming from but I believe slayer has competed and done well with this same coach lol

Mate I dunno what the hell was in your alleged MK677 but you're literally the first and only person I've ever heard to report diarrhea from this drug!
Lol you must be joking. Literally everyone I know who’s taking it is always shitting their pants.

Lol you must be joking. Literally everyone I know who’s taking it is always shitting their pants.

I've only done it low dose for 2 week periods using 12.5 eod but I didn't notice anything

I tend to really struggle to get the food down during a blast phase. Even worse, I need a TON of food to even maintain my bodyweight (700g carbs on low days, 1400 on high days).
My coach suggested taking 12.5mg mk677 before bed on the nights before high days only. Last night was the first time trying it. Holy shit. I went to bed at 9pm, woke up at 1030 after vivid food dreams and I swear to God it felt like I injected 40iu of humalog. Ravenous doesn't even begin to describe the level of hunger I felt. And I'm never, ever hungry these days. Went downstairs and slammed a protein shake, 3 rice Krispies and 2 bananas and was still starving. Took every ounce of discipline in my soul to walk away from the kitchen.
Definitely not sustainable and probably counter-productive long term, but I figured I'd pass along a tip for those who struggle to get the food down. Mk677 in extreme moderation can definitely work.
These poor coaches out here. One mistake and it’s “you’re fired”. 🤣🤣

I can’t recall- who is your coach?

Mk677 has been always all over the place from what I have seen with others so wouldn’t have been my choice.

GHRP is far more controllable IMO and know many coaches will suggest it.

But the correct solution IMO is to use lower volume foods and rotate your menu so you enjoy eating while building your digestion and metabolism.

This after a solid GI foundation of probiotics, digestive enzymes, Glutamine, supplements, controlling water intake around eating etc.

I have seen this trend with guys and coaches of “I’m not hungry so throw insulin or peptides at it.”

Fix the digestion, build the metabolism and rotate the menu first. I have to eat a LOT of food. This is my process any time I get stuck. If those are all done and in check then I’ll use some GHRP-2 sparingly around the meals I am struggling to hit.

But don’t fire your coach over one bad call with peptides- in his defense he got you hungry AF which is what you asked for. 🤣

His coach is Justin Harris...pretty sure he'll stick with him and follow his advice. I'm not a huge fan of MK, but there have been quite a few users who have used it for sleeping and eating purposes only, Shelby mentioned it many years back here....AT lower doses.

I can't say i've ever heard from anybody shitting their pants, personally. I've read mostly the sides from water retention, stomach distention, high BP and headaches...and blood sugar issues after longer use. Those seemed to be at higher dosages, though I imagine sides and dosages will vary user-to-user on the compound like every other drug out there.

I've used MK, the hunger was insane and probably the best sleep of my life. I looked like a watery mess and got fat fairly quick. Trying it the night before a high day doesn't sound like a horrible idea...

I don't remember any issues with shitting myself or even any stomach issues. I just remember hunger pains lol.

We sell 10mg MK-677 tabs (I told Geno to do that dose for a very good reason) and I am even using it now. I have used Geno's brand for a few years on/off and have used other brands many times over many years. I started using it over a decade ago. I have posts on here about using MK-677 in the past in 2015 (I just checked). Some of the posts above are OTT. Like anything individual response varies massively. Although you definitely have to look out for increases in blood pressure, heart rate and insulin resistance. Although with the right measures in place they can easily be controlled. Like most things people take too much.

Now it's not for everyone but to post his coach must not know what he is doing because he recommended it is ridiculous. I do know many top coaches who hate it though but again most run it incorrectly for their response if they have such bad issues. Again it may be horrible for you but it's by no means like what some people have posted.

I don't get diarrhea from it at all. Perhaps you had that because of what you ate on it. To post it definitely causes that is completely wrong imo though. I don't even get that hungry from it. Well it does help with appetite a lot but I am not ravenous from it (I have been sometimes though). I get amazing sleep from it but like with HGH it makes me too tired and that's the mean reason I don't use it that much. I was using 10mg per day but I just restarted it and will be using 10mg EOD for now. It can be an incredible aid with few side effects but sure if you dose it daily and eat everything in sight you are likely going to experience a lot of side effects.

I want to add I have gotten just as much from MK as I have HGH. I haven't paid for either for years and mk-677 is super cheap so if I was going to bullshit people for sales it would be hgh all the way but it's never like that with me. I tell people all the time I am not a huge fan of hgh (for me) and it's ok and the same for mk-677 as well. I understand the hate for mk but quite honestly if some guy wants to grow taking 10mg per day could be amazing for a lot of people as long as everything else is in place. That's literally $0.45 per day so it's atleast worth trying and seeing for yourself. Obviously there is a reason HGH is loved and it's stated as almost essential these days to go far in bodybuilding so I wouldn't for 1 second compare the 2 in general but just stating what I like.

I get the same sort of side effects and results from both. I get overly tired and I have amazing sleep and dreams on both. HGH doesn't make you hungry but I have never really had that from MK-677 either. Many guys get extreme hunger from MK so it can be useful for that. As posted GHRP-6 is amazing for hunger and you can dose it for specific times so is ideal when wanting to eat more at certain times. I get water retention from HGH and I get it from MK-677 but if the dose is low it's in the muscle and I fell fuller but tighter. If I use a higher dose of MK-677 I am am mess and falling asleep all day and I get bloated from it. If you use it at a low dose and cycle it on/off it can be a decent aid and shouldn't come with loads of side effects. I wouldn't totally dismiss and it could be a great aid for you especially if you don't have the budget for HGH and what to use something that as a similar effect.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131