over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

Greg is dumb but he’s a quick study as the seasons progress.
LOL. I was thinking he was kinda smart but then in the 2nd season episode I watched last night that all went out the window! I was thinking about what you said when the scene came on.

For those that haven't seen Icarus, the Russian doping documentary, it's good! It's on Netflix.

Watched "Danger Close" with Travis Fimmel on Prime about a Vietnam battle. Great guy movie to watch.

The Trayvon Hoax. search for it under the name Joel Gilbert as youtube is shadow banning this. I promise it will blow your mind.

One of the best if not the best sci fi was a movie in 1972 from famous Russian director Andrie Tarkovsky
called Solaris. book was even better..You had to watch it 4 times to understand it. This movie blew my
mind. Who ever wrote the book had an imagination from out of this world. They had a remake with George
Cloonie, wasn't bad but not even close to the original.

The Dark Knight Trilogy Getting Re-released in Reopening Theaters

Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises are headed back to movie theaters in Hong Kong and Taiwan as theaters start to reopen following closures from the coronavirus pandemic. The move comes as Warner Brothers is gearing up to release Tenet in theaters in mid-July, possibly testing the movie-going appetite in a post-quarantine world ahead of a tentpole release. Christoper Nolan, of course, directed the Dark Knight trilogy and also headed up the upcoming Tenet movie. The Dark Knight re-release will begin on May 29 in Taiwan, followed by a June 4 roll out in Hong Kong.

Batman Begins will play on the launch weekend for the re-release in the respective locations, The Dark Knight will play the following week, and The Dark Knight Rises will play for the finale week.

"This is all in keeping with Warner Bros’ plans to bring back a number of catalogue titles around the world as cinemas ease into operations following closures forced by COVID-19," Deadline reports. "In China, for example, WB earlier set plans for Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone to return to the market once movie theaters re-open."

Tenet is currently set for release on July 17. A new trailer is expected to drop soon. Some theaters in the United States have begun to reopen but the majority of theaters and chains have kept their doors closed. The re-release is not expected to haul in bundles of box office dollars but give potential moviegoers something to see when the theaters open their doors once again.

As it stands now, the next big titles to open in theaters are Tenet, Mulan, Wonder Woman 1984, A Quiet Place Part II and Black Widow. There is a considerable window between each release date, giving time for the studios to evaluate the releases as people start venturing out into groups again. For Tenet to be released, 80% of the theaters will have to be open and ready for crowds.

Whether or not Warner Bros. will re-release any of its popular titles in theaters in the United States remains to be seen.

I really like crime and murder (and murder mystery) films especially with serial killers. Recently I watched Zodiac and Seven again and both are good. Silence of the Lambs is obviously a classic as I have seen that recently as well. I noticed Murder Mystery on Netflix and because it had Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston in and was also a comedy I left it. Anyway last night I decided to put it on thinking I will probably turn it off but I found it great. It's silly in parts which is to be expected but it's also a genuine murder mystery and very entertaining.

Might I recommend the Korean films "Memories of Murder" (beautifully shot and based on a true story, Korea´s first / worst serial killer, great film) "I Saw the Devil" and "The Gangster, The Cop and The Devil".

Also very good is "Citizen X" and on a lesser note "Child 44" both based on that monster Andrei Chikatilo.

Just watched The Lighthouse with my daughters. Quite a movie! The ending provokes a lot of discussion on what actually happened to the main character Thomas. For those that like artistic movies and Shakespeare, this is one for you. Its black and white and the screen ratio is square like old movies. The sound though is rendered in modern 5.1 and quite good. The director also made another movie before this called The Witch. Its amazing too. The Witch is on Netflix, and The Lighthouse being newer is on Amazon to rent for just $1.00 or buy for $8.

Okay. Good Boys on HBO is the funniest movie in a long time. It's Sandlot meets Harold and Kumar and Fast Times.

SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD Returning to Theaters

Many directors will never make a movie half as good as Shaun of the Dead. And that might not even be Edgar Wright‘s best movie. That title might belong to his 2010 video game/superhero genre-twisting classic Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Even a decade after its release, the story of a slacker musician facing a gauntlet of his new girlfriend’s evil exes feels as fresh and innovative as it did when it premiered. It’s also one of the most re-watchable movies of the 21st century. And now a whole new generation of fans—along with all the old ones—are going to get a chance to see it on the big screen once more. It’s returning to theaters for a 10th anniversary celebration.

Wright announced that his cult classic movie starring Michael Cera and Mary Elizabeth Winstead will be returning to cinemas during a live watchalong on Twitter where he offered insights into the making of the film. The anniversary screenings were initially planned for August, which is when the movie originally debuted in the U.S.

However, with public gatherings banned and movie theater re-openings still in flux due to COVID-19, it’s not exactly clear when a re-release will be possible. But Wright promises it will be “soon.”

We’d go see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World in theaters every few months if we could. It’s the best way to appreciate Sex Bob-Omb’s battle with the Katayanagi twins. But if we have to wait a few more months, we have an idea for how Edgar Wright can use that delay to his advantage. Get someone to use old Chris Evans’ movies to create fake trailers for all of Lucas Lee’s imaginary action films.

:best Lucas Lee voice: We wouldn’t have to hope there’s a heaven if someone did that. Because if we got to see those trailers before watching our favorite films on the big screen again we’d know there was.

Last night I watched Dracula Untold. After reading the reviews I was very surprised how good the movie actually is. Luke Evans was great in the lead role. Definitely recommended.

The Untold Truth Of Silence Of The Lambs

8 Classic Animated Movies & TV Shows For Adults

The Lighthouse is great Mal. I really like the writer/director Robert Eggars.
Have you seen his first one, The Witch? Another period piece that is eerie and weird. Creeped me the fuck out but i loved it.

Just watched The Lighthouse with my daughters. Quite a movie! The ending provokes a lot of discussion on what actually happened to the main character Thomas. For those that like artistic movies and Shakespeare, this is one for you. Its black and white and the screen ratio is square like old movies. The sound though is rendered in modern 5.1 and quite good. The director also made another movie before this called The Witch. Its amazing too. The Witch is on Netflix, and The Lighthouse being newer is on Amazon to rent for just $1.00 or buy for $8.

The Lighthouse is great Mal. I really like the writer/director Robert Eggars.
Have you seen his first one, The Witch? Another period piece that is eerie and weird. Creeped me the fuck out but i loved it.
Yes, The Witch was really good too! Another similarly weird movie was Mandy. Ever see that? https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mandy_2018 I liked it a lot too. Very different kind of movie.

Memories and Murder is a Bong Joon Ho classic. Loved it.
Favorite Korean films ive seen (past year or so, other than Parasite) were The Handmaiden and Burning.
Burning was fantastic.

Might I recommend the Korean films "Memories of Murder" (beautifully shot and based on a true story, Korea´s first / worst serial killer, great film) "I Saw the Devil" and "The Gangster, The Cop and The Devil".

Also very good is "Citizen X" and on a lesser note "Child 44" both based on that monster Andrei Chikatilo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws