over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

Really liked Mandy haha. Even with Nic Cage.
I'm usually off put by some of the horror action movies. The plots are obvious and there's no NEW vision to them.
But more recently there's been good stuff. That Witch and Lighthouse director, Eggars is great. And Ari Aster, who did Hereditary and Midsommar, is another good one. They are all edge of your seat horrors that you walk away saying, "wow, never seen something like that before."

Yes, The Witch was really good too! Another similarly weird movie was Mandy. Ever see that? https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mandy_2018 I liked it a lot too. Very different kind of movie.

The 4k versions of all the Hobbit and Lords of the Rings is due out soon. Was supposed to be by the end of this month, but coronavirus set that back a bit i think. Not sure.

If you're a fan, it'll be a must have! Remastered sound too, with Dolby Atmos.

The 4k versions of all the Hobbit and Lords of the Rings is due out soon. Was supposed to be by the end of this month, but coronavirus set that back a bit i think. Not sure.

If you're a fan, it'll be a must have! Remastered sound too, with Dolby Atmos.

This is going to sound bad, but I've never watched any of the lord of the ring movies

Seen Harry Potter like 4 times each, and read the books. But never LORs. As someone who likes the fantasy genre, I really need to.

It's a bucket list item

This is going to sound bad, but I've never watched any of the lord of the ring movies

Seen Harry Potter like 4 times each, and read the books. But never LORs. As someone who likes the fantasy genre, I really need to.

It's a bucket list item
Youre lucky. Ive already got all the bluray movies now, and will end up buying the 4k movies too. You can get in on the best of the quality and pickup the 4k discs. You can rent or buy them now on Amazon to stream too. I bought the extended version of the last Hobbit movie on Amazon to Stream because somehow I never got that one. There are 3 LoTR movies, one for each book, and the made the Hobbit into 3 movies. So 6 of them. Im fairly certain each has an extended version and it adds between about 30 min to an hour to each movie! The Return of the King I think is about 1 hour longer, at over 4 hours run time. Ive only seen on extended version since all but one that I bought are the regular theatrical version.

I look forward to getting all of them extended and in 4k with HDR and dolby atmos. The quality of the HD on bluray is darn good already, but the remastered versions are going to be incredible.

Not sure if youll be able to buy the streaming version of the movies on Amazon. Might have to get the discs. I get better sound on my player so plan on doing that. Most stuff wont stream with dolby atmos yet.

It's a bucket list item
I was the same. A gf tried to force me to watch the first one and I just made fun of it and didn’t finish it. I kept thinking about it though it was weird how it stuck with me so I watched them by myself and it was fantastic!

I’m like Maldorf now it’s one of my favorites and I have extended versions on blue ray all that stuff lol

I was the same. A gf tried to force me to watch the first one and I just made fun of it and didn’t finish it. I kept thinking about it though it was weird how it stuck with me so I watched them by myself and it was fantastic!

I’m like Maldorf now it’s one of my favorites and I have extended versions on blue ray all that stuff lol

Here is an article about it. Just have to keep an eye out for when it is available, article says June 25th.

i watched the gentlemen last night , thought it was a really good movie! i always enjoy watching guy ritchie's movies!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131