over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mt2 the safe way.

Russianstar

Registered
Newbies
Hi guys I've seen some Conflicting information on here and some sure ways to get some moles a freckles.
I've simplified things here..

Myth.
First of all you do not need to load up, or build up Mt2 in your system

Fact.
Mt2 will stimulate the receptors that cause pigmentation, loading up on Mt2 will darken moles and freckles (in most people) if you have already underlying skin damage, the Mt2 will start to bind to the melanin receptors in the skin, this means you will start seeing darkening in freckles and moles and damaged areas, likely seeing new freckles and moles.
That's without any sun or uv light.

Also a sure way to get nausea, flushing etc is to go through the loading phase.

Everyone is different but I find 100 mcg a good starting dose and I will use this pre tanning. I will inject or Inhale 15 mins before exposure.

This ensures there is not a systematic effect on the body Internally. But all the Mt2 is binding where its needed in the skin and because non pigmented areas of the skin are lower in melanin, the Mt2 acts there to protect the skin.
This means it doesn't bind to freckles and moles and you won't get the same side effects normally seen.
You may choose to go higher if you want the effects on erections to take place.

But if you are in good working order, why take a tanning peptide for a boner. There are specific products for that.

Try this protocol if Mt2 has given you some bad sides previously.

The technical article will be released soon on our blog.

Nasal versions are available on our website.
Www.russianstarpeptides.com.

Tan safe and stay safe.

Pretty much the same thing i found out and have been doing for many years. And often get asked about where i have been to get my tan.

Pretty much the same thing i found out and have been doing for many years. And often get asked about where i have been to get my tan.
It's far less risky and as you know the tan looks alot more natural too.

Glad to hear your experience bro, less can be so much more because it can be used far longer safely.

Always used it this way but this year im feeling sick for almost 2 weeks After Last injection i‘m very worried…. Anyone has this happen?

Who was your source.
And where and how much did you inject bro?
melanotan2.de

Used 150mcg a week vor 2 months

Had irregular heartbeats 2 weeks ago and stopped now i feel restless shaky like a hangover Never had this in 7 yrs

melanotan2.de

Used 150mcg a week vor 2 months

Had irregular heartbeats 2 weeks ago and stopped now i feel restless shaky like a hangover Never had this in 7 yrs
Firstly I suggest getting full bloods done as its hard to say what is going on without seeing.
A suggestion in the meantime, take 1 of the original benadryl, drowsy formula before bed.
I suggest this because I've seen suggestion that Mt2 can cause adrenal fatigue with long term use.

I use in this fashion as well. 100-150 mcg only on days I get extra sun or tanning bed. Have used maybe 2-3 bottles over 10 years time. It has permanently darkened my skin to a degree. Nothing bad just enough that in the winter I’ll get asked once or twice if I go tanning.
haven’t used a tanning bed in years.

Firstly I suggest getting full bloods done as its hard to say what is going on without seeing.
A suggestion in the meantime, take 1 of the original benadryl, drowsy formula before bed.
I suggest this because I've seen suggestion that Mt2 can cause adrenal fatigue with long term use.
Never had this before , i‘m working out alot currently maybe ist really adrenal fatigue since my hair is thinning aswell

So its the mt2 and not the purity…I really wanna keep using it since i never had any problems until I changed the source …

Anybody ever use the nasal spray version ? Probably would have have to use larger dose

The nasal spray has a lower absorption rate so you have to use more and I’ve found that the results are not as intense.
1 spray 2x a day and an extra spray prior to sun exposure gives me a decent base tan that isn’t over the top.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws