over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My .02

SZona

Featured Member
Registered
Ok...because I just wasted 5 minutes of my life and typed all this out in response to another thread and then it would not let me submit....I am posting it here.

Speaking as someone who has been critiqued many many times over, from my color, haircut, posing trunks, lack of thigh sweep to the size of my package in every publication and on every forum by guys from the likes of Flex Wheeler to Joe Shmoe from Podunk.....there is nothing that should be more valued by a bodybuilding competitor than the straight up, honest to goodness, old fashioned, unedited, non BS TRUTH! Is there a difference between criticism and constructive criticism?....Sure! Is it open to interpretation?.....Absolutely! Does it really matter?....Not really. You have to get used to and listen to both. A "good" competitor IMO should be able to look at themselves and see their flaws anyways so hearing it, should just be reinforcement of what they need to work on. The USA's, North Americans and Nationals are the cream of the crop....the best from all over the Nation. You need to know what your getting yourself into before you step on that stage and be ready to be judged accordingly.

But hey....what do I know? :D

Z

Well

Ok...because I just wasted 5 minutes of my life and typed all this out in response to another thread and then it would not let me submit....I am posting it here.

Speaking as someone who has been critiqued many many times over, from my color, haircut, posing trunks, lack of thigh sweep to the size of my package in every publication and on every forum by guys from the likes of Flex Wheeler to Joe Shmoe from Podunk.....there is nothing that should be more valued by a bodybuilding competitor than the straight up, honest to goodness, old fashioned, unedited, non BS TRUTH! Is there a difference between criticism and constructive criticism?....Sure! Is it open to interpretation?.....Absolutely! Does it really matter?....Not really. You have to get used to and listen to both. A "good" competitor IMO should be able to look at themselves and see their flaws anyways so hearing it, should just be reinforcement of what they need to work on. The USA's, North Americans and Nationals are the cream of the crop....the best from all over the Nation. You need to know what your getting yourself into before you step on that stage and be ready to be judged accordingly.

Z

What do you know? You are one of the top guys in the world......hows that!!

Z

I Agree with you SZ. Id say you know as well as anyone!
Doesnt sound like much fun at all when you put it that way, and theres Little to no money to be Earned or "won" :confused:

You guys can Argue about who beat who, who will be pro or who will not.
It doesnt matter a bit to me. But when I see some shithead show up disrespecting our MEMBERS like that Im not going to let that fly.....
That guy will be banned, no warnings. We dont need that drama here...stirring shit between friends and members.

I mean isnt there always someone better?
Guys Better then You SZ? Guys better the Phil and everyone else here?
Just depends on who you want to compare yourself to.
I Know I dont go around trying to make people feel Like shit about themselves Even if there is someone out there smaller then me :p
Its about respect.

Z

Word...

Z
great post SZ. and i agree with every single thing you said!!!!!!!

i can say i believe i have always received honest and fair criticism on this board.

Well...

What do you know? You are one of the top guys in the world......hows that!!

I dont know about all that.... LOL!

Right now I am holding out hope that the USOC will accept my petition to allow miniature golf into the 2012 Olympics and working on my vocal range in preparation for recording my one hit wonder. :D

Z

Z

I agree but at the same time, it should be done in a mature and courteous manner. This is a professional board and such things should be handled in a mature manner. Its not getbig or bodybuilding.com.

I agree but at the same time, it should be done in a mature and courteous manner. This is a professional board and such things should be handled in a mature manner. Its not getbig or bodybuilding.com.

Agreed.

eh thats what the mods are here for. if some one gets out of line they take care of it. most people are respectful though. every once in a while some one gets a bur up there butt. i dunno you will have that in all fields of life. i dont really critique any one on here. hell i wont post a pic i have no right other than to say good job man, or damn you look really dialed in.

Hey Z - how are you doing brother. Just saw your thread and wanted to say hi. I was in Vegas this weekend, but didn't go to the USA, actually just played poker all week..

All the best,
John Meadows

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear