over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My apologies....

Skip

Registered
I wanted to apologize for my inaccurate statement the other day in the thread about RC. I stated that I was concerned that he would negatively reflect on online trainers and make others scrutinize legitimiate trainers that much more.

My email is usually pretty full this time of year but I have had an added "surge" the last few days from quite a few members here at PM.

Apparently, I was wrong. :D

I am now caught up on my email so if you have emailed me since last night, you have mail.

Skip

How was i a trainer? I Gave 99% free advice and only was asked to give 3 people advice for funds. So if you needed the 3 people that i had then thats sad. How could i make a dent in anyones training occupation? I gave 90% of the advice in posts and IM's. So my bullshit did not even work like some think it did. Im glad you are benefiting from my BS at least it did someone good. Skip i do not think you had to worry about me im sure you, Dante and Phil had way more credentials than i could ever have no matter who i said i trained or pretended to. Ironman had 100x the following i had so i could not have done that good of a job selling myself.
Im glad i could help you out i want 10%.:D

RC

Well I didnt' see the thread that Skip was talking about until now.

I have been nice and diplomatic before but I am going to call a spade a spade.

RC, you are no good man. I have NO idea what your problem is but here is what I do know.

MANY MANY times you have posted articles and have NOT given credit where credit was do. I called you on this and you said OOPS sorry didn't mean to. Then just a week later you did it again. I have had friends who actually wrote the stuff you have posted ask who the Fvck is RC.

Then a few months back you had some other crap you lied about, I can't even remember what it was about but if you like I would be happy to search for it and link it in this thread.

After you got busted you came to the board and confessed and begged to be forgiven and all was forgot.

Now we have new BS you are putting out. Posting a pic of a guy and telling everyone that he is your son. Well now we know the truth the guy is NOT your son.

Bro you have GOT to get a grip. You should do the respectfull thing and just stop posting. You insult the intelligence of the members and degrades the high standards here at PM.

IMO the MODS should seriously think about banning you, you REALLY have a problem and PM is NOT the place to spew your garbage.

If not banned at least given 2 strikes.

CROWLER

Last edited:
05-02-2006, 09:06 AM
RazorCuts
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

Im leaving dudes. Please do ban me i need some help and this will teach me a lesson.

RC

(looks like he asked to get banned)

If Big A chooses to Ban so be it. If he thinks i should be banned its his call i respect that.
I only posted because my name was brought up and to inform about the olympia on TV. I will sit back and read and not give my opinion on anything anymore.

This is all horse shit. Are each and everyone of you going to say that everything you have ever said on a bodybuilding site is 100% the truth and factual. I fucking doubt it.

This guy has helped a lot of people on this site for free. Sure he tried to make a name for himself to maybe help add additional funds to support his family. but i would rather see that then out robbing some store to make money. Hell if he took your money for training, at least he probably gave you good info that helped in your developement. That' more then i can say for somone who goes out and robs someone and gives nothing in return for.

Rc continue to post your info but just keep your mouth shut when something goofy pops in that head of yours to make yourself look good and in return makes you an idiot.

The rest of you Get a grip on yourselves.

Last edited:
Even after what has happened with RC I think he is a man with integrity. I had sent him money for training and he told me that he wanted to return it before I even knew what was going on.

WTF is all this drama where did it come from. Competition makes the world go round. Just like their is no one almighty steroid guru know it all their is not one know it all training guru either. Everyone is different some are better gifted and when you train gifted people its easier to take credit anyway.

But no matter everyone can achieve their dreams if they want some may take longer blah blah blah but without a heart and desire your nothing.
People need trainers when they are begginers to learn how to use the machines, to rehab, to compete at the pro level maybe to keep motivation or help through a point but after that its up to the individual.

You can only invent or reinvent the wheel so many times and ways keep it simple people.
RC posts are interesting and the articles he researches who cares its the internet I didnt have to look it or take the time to dig. So thanks RC give the guy a break. Its not English class etc. ITS THE INTERNET PEOPLE.......:eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131