Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Creatinine, Serum 1.32 HIGH mg/dL 0.76-1.27

LDL Cholesterol Calc 112 HIGH mg/dL 0-99

TSH 5.090 HIGH uIU/mL 0.450-4.500

RBC 5.76 HIGH x10E6/uL 4.10-5.60

T. Chol/HDL Ratio 4.2 ratio units 0.0-5.0

Hematocrit 49.6 % 36.0-50.0

i am in range for hematocrit but i guess its a little high still. You guys think I can go for another blast just adding npp. I think i may wait a little longer. words of advice from vets.

I take creature every single day may be way the creating levels a little high

What is CCreapure? Creatine?

Are you taking anything else? Or what else did you previously take?

Your levels are a little elevated but nothing that throws up a red flag to me.

It is suppose to be the purest form of creatine. Sort of like kre akalyn but better.

I have been running 250mg of test for four weeks before I was blasting with a gram of Tren ace gram of eq and 800mgs of test.

you think i can hit 700mg of npp a week with 200 mgs of test a week, or should i wait?

jut looking for some more feedback from bros who have been blasting and cruising for a while.

gunna start blasting from the pasting

how many weeks did you run that blast for ?

From like mid octobeer till new years

What did your doctor say? Also, I'm curious if you are taking any supplements besides creatine? Any fish oil, EVOO, Niacin....etc?

TeknoViking your numbers are right on a borderline IMO.

Creatinine for guys like us is always going to be high. That's just a fact it has nothing to do with how much creatine you ingest. I don't take creatine and my creatinine is usually in the 1.6 neighborhood. It just comes with the territory of lifting and having muscle period. Equally true if you just worked out within a few hours prior to you blood draw it can be slightly elevated by like .1 or so. Bottom line on this one I wouldn't worry at all being above normal since I bet you have above normal muscle development.

112 LDL is not stellar but we've seen worse the fact that you have 40 HDL is also semi decent. Fact is you have lower LDL and higher HDL than me and I'm on a statin. Take note of your numbers both mid cycle as well as off cycle I assume these numbers are on cycle so they aren't very bad at all. Off the LDL should drop and the HDL hopefully rises.

Your RBC and hematocrit are going to be elevated the longer and higher doses of aas you run. Giving blood is the single best thing you can do to drop them both immediately along with high iron and hemaglobin which I'd bet you also have. I too have these elevated and a one pint donation can take me down from the low 50's to the upper 40's on hematocrit. It was seeing my hematocrit at 54.5 which prompted me to begin blood donation. First pint took me down from that 54.5 to 49.5, 8 weeks later gave another pint and down to 45.6. Nowadays as long as I give at least 3 times a year I stay in the 40's.

So if you are looking to extend your duration on aas and even adding npp I'd definitely clean out the blood as without doubt or question all those numbers will worsen if you increase dosing and extend another couple months.

Hope that helps :)

TeknoViking your numbers are right on a borderline IMO.

Creatinine for guys like us is always going to be high. That's just a fact it has nothing to do with how much creatine you ingest. I don't take creatine and my creatinine is usually in the 1.6 neighborhood. It just comes with the territory of lifting and having muscle period. Equally true if you just worked out within a few hours prior to you blood draw it can be slightly elevated by like .1 or so. Bottom line on this one I wouldn't worry at all being above normal since I bet you have above normal muscle development.

112 LDL is not stellar but we've seen worse the fact that you have 40 HDL is also semi decent. Fact is you have lower LDL and higher HDL than me and I'm on a statin. Take note of your numbers both mid cycle as well as off cycle I assume these numbers are on cycle so they aren't very bad at all. Off the LDL should drop and the HDL hopefully rises.

Your RBC and hematocrit are going to be elevated the longer and higher doses of aas you run. Giving blood is the single best thing you can do to drop them both immediately along with high iron and hemaglobin which I'd bet you also have. I too have these elevated and a one pint donation can take me down from the low 50's to the upper 40's on hematocrit. It was seeing my hematocrit at 54.5 which prompted me to begin blood donation. First pint took me down from that 54.5 to 49.5, 8 weeks later gave another pint and down to 45.6. Nowadays as long as I give at least 3 times a year I stay in the 40's.

So if you are looking to extend your duration on aas and even adding npp I'd definitely clean out the blood as without doubt or question all those numbers will worsen if you increase dosing and extend another couple months.

Hope that helps :)
thanks a lot bro, i am going to wait till i give blood again again gave blood twice while blasting. that was the type on info i was looking for you da man!

well as far as the creatinine try stopping the creatine for awhile. i was taking it every day and my creatinine was like 1.9 so i stopped taking it and it went down to 1.5. my doctor wasnt overly concerned because i was 265 and had a lot more muscle than the average person so he didnt expect it to be 0.7-1.3.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131