advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My contest results! Amazed...please raed everyone that helped.

musclehealth

Registered
So as many of you know I ainhad my show this weekend. I actually got to the weight that I had hoped for. Dieted from 235-240(about) to 193. I used a ketogenic diet which was easy and tasty. I actually placed top 3! However many things went wrong and many things went well. Here is a breakdown of what I had learned from this experience: Hopefully this will help out others doing a show or that have done one.

1---I will never use dyazide again. Its weak and unpredictable. Yes it does have its upsides but also its down sides. I will stick to a natural/herbal or just do a lasix 10mg 5 hrs prior to stage time. No water loading, depleteing etc...

2---stayed in ketosis for 10 days prior to carbup(which I will keep the same). I began carbing up friday at 6:00pm with cady, bagels, donuts steak and potato dinner etc...I also ate about 700-800 grams of carbs total till showtime. This was a BIG NO NO for me (read on and see why).

3---In the morning I felt less then good and figured I would place in top 3. I had NO pump! None! My tan seemed to be a little less then perfect so for the night show I used dreamtan which honestly worked well compaired to all the times I heard bad stuff about it. Messy but you get a DARK tan quickly.

Between the morning and night show I ate 1/2 cheeseburger and fries. I had no appetite and since I was not drinking water I could barely eat. That my second mistake!

So the show ended around 7pm. After I drank about 3 litres of coke, 80 oz gatorade, 8 cups water, 10 donuts, 2 slices of pizza, box of cookies.3 large packs of sour patch kids, 2 glasses of milk, 5 icecream bars, I had a bit of stomach discomfort so I took a nap.(lol) When I woke up to piss my body felt heavy, when I took off my shirt I almost fainted. My pumps were INSANE, vascularity was out of this world, I looked 20lbs more heavy, My skin was paperthin, and my abdominals looked like decks of playing cards. Now I am pissed! I was flat as a pancake for the show but filled out like CRAZY that night.

Now here is the crazy part. I had been constipated for about a week prior show. I was debating having a colonic (as I posted) about but decided it was too risky to mess with that so close to show time. Moving on... I sat on the toilet for 4 hours trying to push out the massive amount of fecal matter in the colon. It was a no go. My asshole fely like it was tearing. I went to the emergecy room (cramping and constipated). They did x-rays and said my COLON is completely full. After drinking magnesium drinks I started to loosen up. Then it came!!!1 LARGE (ronnie coleman large) shit. It was about the size of 3 coke cans! Atleast 8 lbs of rockhard crap. Then maybe a gallon of water shit.

In the end. Its 1:30 the day after all this. I look ready to step on stage now! Im dry, full, and vascular. Not even lifting weights and my pumps are crazy! MY abs are amazing!

nEXT TIME: Ima make sure I crap, Ima keep my water intake high till I take a dyrectic which is quick. Carb load and shit load TONS!!! Relax and sleep!

So as many of you know I ainhad my show this weekend. I actually got to the weight that I had hoped for. Dieted from 235-240(about) to 193. I used a ketogenic diet which was easy and tasty. I actually placed top 3! However many things went wrong and many things went well. Here is a breakdown of what I had learned from this experience: Hopefully this will help out others doing a show or that have done one.

1---I will never use dyazide again. Its weak and unpredictable. Yes it does have its upsides but also its down sides. I will stick to a natural/herbal or just do a lasix 10mg 5 hrs prior to stage time. No water loading, depleteing etc...

2---stayed in ketosis for 10 days prior to carbup(which I will keep the same). I began carbing up friday at 6:00pm with cady, bagels, donuts steak and potato dinner etc...I also ate about 700-800 grams of carbs total till showtime. This was a BIG NO NO for me (read on and see why).

3---In the morning I felt less then good and figured I would place in top 3. I had NO pump! None! My tan seemed to be a little less then perfect so for the night show I used dreamtan which honestly worked well compaired to all the times I heard bad stuff about it. Messy but you get a DARK tan quickly.

Between the morning and night show I ate 1/2 cheeseburger and fries. I had no appetite and since I was not drinking water I could barely eat. That my second mistake!

So the show ended around 7pm. After I drank about 3 litres of coke, 80 oz gatorade, 8 cups water, 10 donuts, 2 slices of pizza, box of cookies.3 large packs of sour patch kids, 2 glasses of milk, 5 icecream bars, I had a bit of stomach discomfort so I took a nap.(lol) When I woke up to piss my body felt heavy, when I took off my shirt I almost fainted. My pumps were INSANE, vascularity was out of this world, I looked 20lbs more heavy, My skin was paperthin, and my abdominals looked like decks of playing cards. Now I am pissed! I was flat as a pancake for the show but filled out like CRAZY that night.

Now here is the crazy part. I had been constipated for about a week prior show. I was debating having a colonic (as I posted) about but decided it was too risky to mess with that so close to show time. Moving on... I sat on the toilet for 4 hours trying to push out the massive amount of fecal matter in the colon. It was a no go. My asshole fely like it was tearing. I went to the emergecy room (cramping and constipated). They did x-rays and said my COLON is completely full. After drinking magnesium drinks I started to loosen up. Then it came!!!1 LARGE (ronnie coleman large) shit. It was about the size of 3 coke cans! Atleast 8 lbs of rockhard crap. Then maybe a gallon of water shit.

In the end. Its 1:30 the day after all this. I look ready to step on stage now! Im dry, full, and vascular. Not even lifting weights and my pumps are crazy! MY abs are amazing!

nEXT TIME: Ima make sure I crap, Ima keep my water intake high till I take a dyrectic which is quick. Carb load and shit load TONS!!! Relax and sleep!

Congatulations on being in the top 3, that is something to be proud of.

congrats on the finish!My first show is this coming Sat.I'm gonna carb up starting Wed. and pop dyazide in 4 doses(1/2) a pill starting at 4pm on fri taking last one 8am sat.I will post results,hopefully I place as high as you!

what show did you compete in?

Great job at the show! next time you might want throw in some broccolli daily while you are on the keto diet...it keeps you regular and of course is fiberous carb so no real impact on blood sugar levels etc.
What show did you compete in?

all the best and keep training hard.

hard2core2

HONESTLY

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU STILL HAVE NOT LEARNED. WHY DO YOU GUYS DO THIS TO YOURSELVES?

psyillium husk my friend, works wonders

What is it for?...digestion/bloat?
Basically just fibre. Keep you regular like clock work and is very healthy for your colon and intestines!!

PGCL

small does of PGCL will make you crap like crazey!!!!!

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU STILL HAVE NOT LEARNED. WHY DO YOU GUYS DO THIS TO YOURSELVES?

Agreed.

Buddy let me save you some trouble. Shitloads are unpredictable. I had the same thing happen to me on my first show 2yrs ago. THen i tried to DUPLICATE it the next week by doing what i had done, just earlier. Again...better the NEXT DAY. There are alot of variables to why you ended up in the condition you did. Control them all and use them to meet your goal. I consider a shitload "winging it". Instead of saying...a cheeseburger has alot of sodium/carbs/fat that i need so let me use that......you could more precisely add in the carbs/sodium/fat that you want, and from better sources individually. If you cant do it, get someone to teach you. Or you can do what iv done...and lose probabluy 3-4 shows by now that you should have won because you want to "do it on your own". Guess im hard headed haha

Agreed.

Buddy let me save you some trouble. Shitloads are unpredictable. I had the same thing happen to me on my first show 2yrs ago. THen i tried to DUPLICATE it the next week by doing what i had done, just earlier. Again...better the NEXT DAY. There are alot of variables to why you ended up in the condition you did. Control them all and use them to meet your goal. I consider a shitload "winging it". Instead of saying...a cheeseburger has alot of sodium/carbs/fat that i need so let me use that......you could more precisely add in the carbs/sodium/fat that you want, and from better sources individually. If you cant do it, get someone to teach you. Or you can do what iv done...and lose probabluy 3-4 shows by now that you should have won because you want to "do it on your own". Guess im hard headed haha
shitloads are unpredictable? WTF?? common man just because you can't nail the last 48 hours before a show don't say such a broad ridiculous statement. shitloads are about as easy as it gets, now will it bring you in your fullest and dryest possible? maybe not, but you basically can't fuck up a shitload, or at least i have never seen it done.
with a shitload its all about water manipulation and knowing when to put it back in. after a good night of shitloading on some caloricaly dense food if your still flat the next day then you will probably need to add in some water.

Last edited:

I know ur a pro, I know ur respected but if you are going to respond with so little input and unhelpfull wording then you might as well not say anything at all. Many of you told me to not even compete...I didnt listen and look what happened. I took 3rd! Happy with that for my second show.

congrats on the finish!My first show is this coming Sat.I'm gonna carb up starting Wed. and pop dyazide in 4 doses(1/2) a pill starting at 4pm on fri taking last one 8am sat.I will post results,hopefully I place as high as you!

I would think long and hard b4 doing it. My suggestion is to keep water while ur carbloading or you CANT get the carbs in. It sucks to learn how I did but its all worth it now.

LISTEN

I know ur a pro, I know ur respected but if you are going to respond with so little input and unhelpfull wording then you might as well not say anything at all. Many of you told me to not even compete...I didnt listen and look what happened. I took 3rd! Happy with that for my second show.

I AM HAPPY FOR YOU THAT YOU ARE HAPPY........

basically can't fuck up a shitload, or at least i have never seen it done

with a shitload its all about water manipulation and knowing when to put it back in. after a good night of shitloading on some caloricaly dense food if your still flat the next day then you will probably need to add in some water.

Well im positive you have seen it fcked up. Cuz iv posted contest pix here every time i did it lol. The ONLY time it worked was by mistake the night after the show or the next day twice!

And yes, i have tried adding back in water when i wasnt full enough (couldnt get a pump, couldnt feel muscles, lost a ton of weight) and taking in plenty of "shit" and all it did was make me MORE watery. I got fuller but i also started holding lots of water under the skin too. Im convinced that this can NOT work for me, as iv tried it probably 5-6 times in different fashion, was POSITIVE i understood every aspect, even had people help me with it....and STILL could not nail a shitload properly.

ADD: i agree that water, sodium, and carbs need to be reintroduced at some point...i just dont think blindly is the safest way (blind meaning foods that contain all 3)....rather, add them in from specific sources in exact amounts to better control it.

Last edited:
Shitloads work. When I dont shit load, I probably wont win. Everyone probably needs different amounts of water, sodium, carbs etc... but luckily I have found the formula of all variables that makes it fool-proof for me. I personally feel, the BIGGEST problem is when people cut water way to early and OVER dehydrate. This will wreck all your hard work in hours.

Last edited:
Well im positive you have seen it fcked up. Cuz iv posted contest pix here every time i did it lol. The ONLY time it worked was by mistake the night after the show or the next day twice!

And yes, i have tried adding back in water when i wasnt full enough (couldnt get a pump, couldnt feel muscles, lost a ton of weight) and taking in plenty of "shit" and all it did was make me MORE watery. I got fuller but i also started holding lots of water under the skin too. Im convinced that this can NOT work for me, as iv tried it probably 5-6 times in different fashion, was POSITIVE i understood every aspect, even had people help me with it....and STILL could not nail a shitload properly.

ADD: i agree that water, sodium, and carbs need to be reintroduced at some point...i just dont think blindly is the safest way (blind meaning foods that contain all 3)....rather, add them in from specific sources in exact amounts to better control it.

Honestly TP, i think it might have more to do with getting nervous and stressing out. Well, that and if you took aldactone. Think about it.

Tp i would love to just sit down for a few hours with you and discuss some of the stuff you have done over the years, hell man how many different things have you tried over the years with water sodium and carbs and haven't got the results you wanted as of yet. Man i honestly in person have not seen a fucked up shitload yet, I honestly could bet you don't eat enough calories the night of your shitload, man i had two very good competitors shitting their pants about how much shit i was consuming before the north americans, and it worked great and would have been even sweeter if i would have been leaner, but for the conditioning i had, the shitload did nothing but improve my look. I didn't use aldactone and i popped one diazide at about 10:00 pm friday night and thats it, i ate a big breakfast with a big glass of water and munched on doughnut holes till prejudging. I looked bigger and full for the night show cause i had pizza after prejudging with about 3 diet cokes and boom i filled out even more, my friends in the audience sayed i looked way bigger at the night show, but even if you don't get extremely full you just need enough to make your muscles push against your skin if your very lean (which i was not so i had to go to the extreme with fullnes).

Shitloads work. When I dont shit load, I dont win. Everyone probably needs different amounts of water, sodium, carbs etc... but luckily I have found the formula of all variables that makes it fool-proof for me. I personally feel, the BIGGEST problem is when people cut water way to early and OVER dehydrate. This will wreck all your hard work in hours.
ha man your the perfect example of a good shitload ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131