over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My diet........

Jrflex10er

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Alright guys just wanted to post my meal plan before I start using gear. I want my diet and supplemention to be close to perfect as I can possible get it so I can get the most out of my cycle. First I will tell you what I'm using for gear and supplements.

Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex
Week 1 to 20: 200mg of EQ
Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid

This is mostly Big A's cycle that he made up. The only difference is the EQ. I'll be running 200mg for 20 weeks instead of 400mg for 10. For supplements I use a teaspoon of olive oil a meal along with a tablespoon of metamucial a meal. I also use one aspirin in the morning with a multivitamin/mineral and garlic and I put cinnamon in my oatmeal. I also use glucosamine and chondroitin plus msm for my joints obviously. Last but not least I use 20mg of glutamine on training days and 10mg on non-training days and I use 10mg of creatine everyday. I work out from 8:00am to 8:45am. My meal timing looks like this....

MEAL ONE: (pre-workout) 7.00am
1/2 cup oatmeal
6 eggs- 5 egg whites, 1 egg yolk
1 Banana
1teaspoon olive oil
1tbsp metamucial
1/2 cup of milk with my oatmeal
5mg of glutamine
5mg of creatine

MEAL TWO: (post-workout) 8:45am
1 1/2 scoop of protein (whey)
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1 Banana
5mg of glutamine
5mg of creatine

MEAL THREE: 9:45am
4oz of Beef
1 cup of white rice
1 tbsp metamucial
1 teaspoon olive oil

MEAL FOUR: around 12:30pm
4oz Beef
1 cup white rice
1 tbsp metamucial
1 teaspoon olive oil

MEAL FIVE: 3:30pm
4 oz of beef
2/3 cup of corn
1/2 of rice
1 teaspoon olive oil

MEAL SIX: 5:30pm
4 oz of chicken
2/3 cup of green peas
1tbsp of metamucial
1 teaspoon olive oil

MEAL SEVEN: 8:00pm
4oz chicken
2/3 cup of green peas
1 teaspoon of oil

MEAL EIGHT: 9:30pm
1 scoop protein (casien)
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 oz of dry roasted peanuts

About 3500cal
Total protein about 300g
Total carbs about 350g
Total fats about 100g
Total fiber about 35g
Total sugar about 85g
Total sodium intake about 1500mg

I'm just turned 21 years old and I've been lifting for about 5-6 years. My bodyfat is about 12-15% right now. I posted pics so if anyone wants to look at them they are on here. The only gear experiance i have had would be about 150 tabs of dbol about 2 years ago. I had my blood test done about 6 months ago and everything was good. I'm 5.10 210lbs when I wake up 215 when I go to bed. Right now I have a 34in waist and I'm FAT! I'm in bed by 10:00. But anyways please look at this and Critique if you'd like.

Last edited:
Hey man it looks like for this being your first real go at it you put plenty of thought and plans into it. You're gonna get a ton of different advice so here's my opinion. I wouldnt take the nolva unless needed. Def. keep some around, and post cycle, but you may not need it while on so why take it? Its hard to say if you'll get better results with EQ at 400 for 10 rather than 20 weeks at 200. You could run into a platue at week 12 or so and just keep shooting to maintain.

Diet: I would add more fruit or juice and another 1/2 scoop to your post workout meal. Also you can change up your white rice, with brown rice or sweet potatos. Same with the peas, give yourself variety.

Supps, I started taking Creatine EE recently and like it ALOT more than monohydrate. I take it only preworkout at 3gms. I'll start taking it every day post cycle.

Good luck brother.

definately need more than 3500 calories if you want serious growth bro.

Alright thanks for your imput guys...I Appreciate it

whats the difference between brown rice and white rice? white rice by the nutritional facts seems like it'd be better.......maybe this is a stupid questions but oh well.

I like the diet...add 1 more scoop of protein and mix your carbs up and drop the white rice...it is too processed and lacks any real nutrient value..do the brown rice ...I would like to see 50-100 more grams of protein and 150-200 more carbs..increase the meal sizes a bit..the metamucil will push things right along and make room every 90-120 minutes for food......drink lots of water 1 1/2-2 gallons...it is just a guess but i woudl think that you might need atleast 4000-4500 to make the gains you want ..but what do i know i started a fight earlier on my post...

I'll do that BBB....lol and yes I can't believe they are going on this long about something stupid...they are both cool dudes and know alot about this sport.

Does it matter that I eat breakfast before I work out? I heard it takes alot of energy away from your workout because your body is disgesting a big meal. How true is this??

I would suggest increasing the post workout carbs and dropping any fat from you post workout meal.

ST

why only 4oz. of beef or chicken per meal?

I`d increase it to 6-8 oz. just for more protein intake from solid food!!

I would also eat 10 egg whites at breakfast........you are getting more than enough fat and don`t need the yolks at all.

Jrflex10er said:
whats the difference between brown rice and white rice? white rice by the nutritional facts seems like it'd be better.......maybe this is a stupid questions but oh well.
Brown rice is one of the best "complex" carbohydrates - a very high polysacharide. Think of it on the same level as white bread compared to whole-wheat.

I'd also can the corn and peas in favor of brown rice or baby reds, yams, even whole-wheat pasta. I'd drop the oil and add a couple of whole eggs. Look at total fats and add oil to get to your target amount

I'd add in some green veggies like green beans, romaine lettuce or brocolli. You don't need to count these as carbs since they're mainly fiber and water. With these adjustments, you shouldnt need any Metamucil :eek:

Try keeping the 3500 cals with these adjustments and see what your results are before upping or decreasing calories.

alright cool xcel...I'll try this for about 6 weeks and let everyone know how it works.

you need more than 3500 kcals bro and more than 4 oz. meat. up that to at least 8 oz. man!

TH

avoid the brown rice

you dont know this but it contains zearlenone mold which produces massive estrogen! You dont want that. Stick to the white rice.

mark86 said:
you dont know this but it contains zearlenone mold which produces massive estrogen! You dont want that. Stick to the white rice.
learn something new evryday...i did not know that..glad to hear it as i am not a big fan or fan at all of brown rice...i like the ideas you got back from everyone and they all make perfect sense..listen to your body and adjust as needed...we all react differently to the same stimulis...

Brown rice is good for you, I truely don't think that it raises estrogen to a substantial level if even at all. Look at how many BB'r include this in there diets and they look really good. I can't truely bring myself to think that they'd look that much better. Besides some estrogen is good, don't want to cut it all out or you'll have even more problems.

mark86 said:
Please post some links that describe where this is a problem with "human" food stock. I did a search (pretty extensive) and could only find how zearlenone is problematic with livestock feed - and with corn not rice.

Long grain brown rice has been a staple for bb'ers and others, forever. I think this would be more publicized if really were an issue. Even if you really believe it's an issue, I wouldd NOT substitue white rice for it :confused: :p ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131