over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My doctor's office sucks!

RunNPump

Banned
I called the doctor's office in January for an appointment. It was scheduled for February 17th. It's shitty to have to wait 3 weeks. Then they asked what it was for and I said a physical and blood work. They asked me exactly what blood work so I listed everything I wanted checked:

Lipid panel
CBC w/diff
CMP w/ eGFR
PSA
Thyroid
Testosterone free and total
Hrowth hormone
IGF1

So I show up today fasted (and cranky) and they start giving me shit about the tests and tell me I will be responsible for the cost since the doctor did not order them. So they only are testing for the first 3.

Now I have to wait until next week for the doctor visit. Then the doctor will order more blood tests per my complaints. Then I'll have to wait AGAIN for an appointment. SO PISSED!

To boot, I can go to PrivateMD and get all that stuff checked for like $225 and it takes only days.

The thing that is really pissing me off is I have a martial arts test at the end of March and I wanted to have all this worked out by then. I'll have my HGH in hand this month (hopefully) along with cyp if needed for TRT. These fuckers are going to take like 6 weeks total just to get me my base line measurements!

I'm thinking about just going to PrivateMD and doing it myself.

Last edited:
You are going to the wrong doctor if he doesn't want to do a complete blood profile. You under Obamacare?

Nope I have great private insurance. It's a HealthNet PPO. Some of the best insurance I've had.

Last edited:
Then I would suggest to change the Doctor. My Doctor always wants me to run Blood work. He is an Indian guy and cares about my health.

I agree that I need a different doctor. I'm going to go ahead and go to this appointment next week so there is no hassle with the blood work charges.

After that I'm going to search for a different doctor. I'm having a hard time in the last 10 years or so finding a good doctor who I'm comfortable around. I don't feel like I can be honest with these doctors. There's a tension in the air... Idk.

Honestly the best doctors I have seen have been females. Anyone else experience this? I think they care more about the individual patient. Most of the jerks around here just seem to go through the motions.

Last edited:
I agree that I need a different doctor. I'm going to go ahead and go to this appointment next week so there is no hassle with the blood work charges.

After that I'm going to search for a different doctor. I'm having a hard time in the last 10 years or so finding a good doctor who I'm comfortable around. I don't feel like I can be honest with these doctors. There's a tension in the air... Idk.

Honestly the best doctors I have seen have been females. Anyone else experience this? I think they care more about the individual patient. Most of the jerks around here just seem to go through the motions.

I don't know what covered or not, but switching to a HRT clinic maybe be better. Worst case is your out of pocket for test which is pretty cheap and the labs $200 per. At least you'll get the service you want and will be legal.

Last edited:
So just a follow up. I went ahead and showed up for the doctors appointment.
Lipid panel, comprehensive metabolic panel, and cbc w/differential w/ platelets all normal. The doctor straight up refused to check anything else.

Screw that doctor brother...get a new one. My doc loves blood work and will check test levels every time I'm in there. Just got Thyroid and IGF tested too. Guess that's what getting old will do to you...lots of bloodwork and easy to get TRT script. :)

Wow, that sucks man. I would definitely be looking for a new doc after this ordeal.

I wish i had the opportunity to go with privateMD but they say they cant do it in my state. which makes sense because if its useful to me, i probably cant do it :banghead:

I would find a good urologist online that specializes in HRT in your area.

This thread has me a bit worried. I haven't had blood work done since October,2014! I'd better schedule an appointment this morning or just walk in and say, "It's an emergency."

this happened to me once. i politely reminded my doctor of his Hippocratic Oath. got my blood work papers.

I went ahead with privatemdlabs. Sure as shit my test is low. I had a full work-up done but the main stuff is:

Testosterone Total 283.6
Free Testosterone 8.5
IGF-1 143
GH Serum <0.1

I am waiting on a supplier for some generic HGH. I have my Cyp and supplies all lined up. Just waiting on that last component.

I'll then do a serum test on the Kefeis and post on the HGH testing thread.

Then I'll be doing a long term log...

I have been looking forward to being more of a contributor to this board rather than a troll...:sta:-wars

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws