over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

Yeah I mean you said that 30 times already in this thread.

I have mentioned synthetine alot but I haven't mentioned that 30 times at all. I didn't even mention the brand in the post you quoted and just inj carnitine.

From what I understand, the supraphysiological levels of IGF that occur from the exogenous GH would act as a negative feedback loop and prevent the MK677 from causing an increase in endogenous GH secretion
I posted that question a few days ago but got no response. I've wondered if it's usless to run mk with growth ? So drop the mk, got it.

How did you get that from the entire thread? Yes that is one way. Another way is just use the inj carnitine with no carbs and it will still work. As the above posted a few iu humalog will do wonders as well. You could high dose some leucine with a small amount of honey to give a decent insulin spike. You could just add it to a standard preworkout meal but use say 70g carbs from rice and 30g from honey. I think even when getting really lean taking in 100g pre and post workout with low carbs for the rest of the day is nothing crazy and would more than allow you to drop fat whilst maintaining some fullness. Most importantly it still works without an insulin spike so don't think you are wasting it without one if you are on a very low carb diet. Even in that scenario 3iu humalog and 30-40g HBCD's could be utilized to great effect and it only bumps your diet up by 90-120 calories. Just pick your carnitine source well and get a good product.

OK thanks. As far as source, I got it from the website sponsor so I should be G2G.

I posted that question a few days ago but got no response. I've wondered if it's usless to run mk with growth ? So drop the mk, got it.
That's what I do. I only run MK once in a great while, I honestly don't really like what it does to my physique. I always soften up on it....dunno if its water or the increase in cals I inevitably take in from being on it, the hunger thing is real.

Now I'll drop GH too sometimes and that shit is crazy how hard you can get. All of a sudden your physique transforms in like 2-3 days being off GH...I guess its kinda as close to your "true" physique as you can get without dropping anabolics. I like the look and appreciate the drop in bodyweight because my sleep apnea gets better and my blood pressure goes down to low/normal again.

That's what I do. I only run MK once in a great while, I honestly don't really like what it does to my physique. I always soften up on it....dunno if its water or the increase in cals I inevitably take in from being on it, the hunger thing is real.

Now I'll drop GH too sometimes and that shit is crazy how hard you can get. All of a sudden your physique transforms in like 2-3 days being off GH...I guess its kinda as close to your "true" physique as you can get without dropping anabolics. I like the look and appreciate the drop in bodyweight because my sleep apnea gets better and my blood pressure goes down to low/normal again.
Good to know. I was basically running gh 5 days a week on training days and the mk on my off days which might be completley worthless. I'll drop the mk altogether and just continue gh protocol. Any views on t4 with growth or running metformin ? I'm getting mixed views that metformin interrupts igf but I'm also hearing that if you're on it has little to no effect.

Good to know. I was basically running gh 5 days a week on training days and the mk on my off days which might be completley worthless. I'll drop the mk altogether and just continue gh protocol. Any views on t4 with growth or running metformin ? I'm getting mixed views that metformin interrupts igf but I'm also hearing that if you're on it has little to no effect.
T4 should only be supplemented with if bloodwork dictates you NEED it. This is just my opinion, somebody else probably knows the science behind it better.

I have only used synthetek for injectable carnitine but have used many oral brands. I am sure there are lot's of decent brands out there but I am forever hearing carnitine is so painful and it put people off for life but that's usually from high mg/ml products. I am biased because I want synthetek to do well but it's a great product which I personally use and get no pip from it so I will always recommend that one.
Elvia, does the L-Carnitine need to be refrigerated or just stored in a cool dry place?

Elvia, does the L-Carnitine need to be refrigerated or just stored in a cool dry place?

Anywhere at room temperature is fine. I store mine in a cool and dry place.

I have access to 400 and 600mg/ml L-carnitine. Any more experience with concentrations this high? I’m a little hesitant to pull the trigger. I’ve had bad experiences in the past with high concentration anabolics lol.

I have access to 400 and 600mg/ml L-carnitine. Any more experience with concentrations this high? I’m a little hesitant to pull the trigger. I’ve had bad experiences in the past with high concentration anabolics lol.
You could always cut it down with sterile water or water base vitamin B injectable

So let's say we are gonna use Injection L-Carnitine for fat loss during a contest prep.
What would be the optimal way to dose it with HGH and Humalog available.??

4am
Inject 2iu HGH , 2mlL-Carnitine and 3iu Humalog
Then 20 min later start some fasted cardio?

4pm do the same thing before weight training??

Is there any specific time that one should wait after Injection of HGH to adjuster the L-Carnitine and insulin??

Then

Thanks to this amazing post I’ve read every single comment bought myself a bottle few months ago and cant wait too try it during my bulk am cardio and pre workout will be interesting to see how it effects me

excited.

any thoughts on l cart and clen combined?
First 10 days I’m going to mini cut with clen l car am pre clen am all I can think of is great fat loss via extra fat oxidation same could be said with a quick low dnp blast with it so many fun things this compound can help in are goal of staying tighter

So let's say we are gonna use Injection L-Carnitine for fat loss during a contest prep.
What would be the optimal way to dose it with HGH and Humalog available.??

4am
Inject 2iu HGH , 2mlL-Carnitine and 3iu Humalog
Then 20 min later start some fasted cardio?

4pm do the same thing before weight training??

Is there any specific time that one should wait after Injection of HGH to adjuster the L-Carnitine and insulin??

Then

I wouldnt go over 2IU for fasted cardio unless your BG is around 95-100. If you're just starting out and glycogen is still high and you're just walking on the tread 3IU is fine, but i've done 2IU late in prep and had the stair climber make me go low a couple times.

But your setup is fine. Id inject and just go. No need to wait 20 mins. If anything just 20 mins after cardio. Shower etc. and you'll be all set.

Another recent and active discussion is occurring on reddit for the same.

Layne Norton includes oral L Carnitine L Tartrate in his recovery supplement and this is the write up, and his citations, that he includes on his webpage

"L-carnitine L-tartrate (LCLT) is a dietary supplement containing the levo-enantiomers of carnitine and tartrate (1). LCLT supplementation may improve workout performance, but it has also demonstrated the ability to enhance recovery (4). LCLT has been shown to improve blood flow and the delivery of oxygen to muscle tissue during and after exercise (2). Additionally, LCLT may reduce muscle soreness (3,5), increase androgen receptor density in muscle cells (6) and increase lean body mass in the elderly (7)

1. National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (Concept Id: C1337234) - Medgen - NCBI. [online] Available at: <**broken link removed**> [Accessed 8 July 2020].

2. Kraemer, WJ, Volek, JS, Spiering, BA, and Vingren, JL. L-Carnitine supplementation: a new paradigm for its role in exercise. Chemical Monthly 136: 1383-1390, 2005.

3. Spiering BA, Kraemer WJ, Vingren JL, Hatfield DL, al e. Responses of criterion variables to different supplemental doses of l-carnitine l-tartrate. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2007;21(1):259-64.

4. Kraemer, WJ, Volek, JS, French, DN, Rubin, MR, Sharman, MJ, Gómez, AL, Ratamess, NA, Newton, RU, Jemiolo, B, Craig, BW, and Häkkinen, K. The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery J. Strength Cond. Res. 17:455-462. 2003.

5. Parandak K, Arazi H, Khoshkhahesh F, Nakhostin-Roohi B. The effect of two-week L-carnitine supplementation on exercise -induced oxidative stress and muscle damage. Asian J Sports Med. 2014 Jun;5(2):123-8.

6. Kraemer WJ, Spiering BA, Volek JS, Ratamess NA, Sharman MJ, Rubin MR, French DN, Silvestre R, Hatfield DL, Van Heest JL, Vingren JL, Judelson DA, Deschenes MR, Maresh CM. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006 Jul;38(7):1288-96.

7. Pistone G, Marino A, Leotta C, Dell’Arte S, Finocchiaro G, Malaguarnera M. Levocarnitine administration in elderly subjects with rapid muscle fatigue: effect on body composition, lipid profile and fatigue. Drugs Aging. 2003;20(10):761-7.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws