over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My fat ass pic.

Well

You know Bo, its truly sad that you cant see, people on this forum arent fooled by you, and you just keep on rolling the bullshit.
I love the post about the infection- yes that was when you told me Nationals were in August...special invite from Jim Manion...remember? I sure as hell do.
You really think this is some personal shit? Well, maybe a little, but mostly I am not gonna sit back while you try to lie some more about stats and actual experience. I think the PM faithful have had enough of my mouth, but also I think they see you for what you really are...a phony.
Pics in magazines and a sponsor....yeah...with that physique? I dont think so.

I wish no one had to lie.........I wish everyone would just accept the fact that we are all ok and like each other...........u dont have to look a certain way to be accepted

You know Bo, its truly sad that you cant see, people on this forum arent fooled by you, and you just keep on rolling the bullshit.
I love the post about the infection- yes that was when you told me Nationals were in August...special invite from Jim Manion...remember? I sure as hell do.
You really think this is some personal shit? Well, maybe a little, but mostly I am not gonna sit back while you try to lie some more about stats and actual experience. I think the PM faithful have had enough of my mouth, but also I think they see you for what you really are...a phony.
Pics in magazines and a sponsor....yeah...with that physique? I dont think so.

You just dont quit, or your thick headed.

Never said special invite.......

You never seen me at my peak.......

I never lied...ask LPR about the infection.

And I KNOW its personal, cause you have been a dick for a LONG time.

A phony???????? Your the drunk behind the computer that never acheived shit. A lonely old man with nothing to show but how you try to "wreck" people
I feel sorry for you AJ.

Yes i had pics and interviews in 2 mags....... 05'-06'

Yup Had a sponcer...... LOL.......... I was in a calander shoot!!!
Hehehehe, funny ass stuff we do to make money in this sport.
I was getting royaltys....Hahahaha!!!! I still laugh at myself to this day... Why the fuck did i do that!

I will repeat this one last time my old nemisis

I never lied to you....... Never. Believe it or not. I really dont care.

Brother of Odin.... nice chat once again.

bro who cares wht people think...... if you feel good being fat ass thats all it matters. :D

I wish no one had to lie.........I wish everyone would just accept the fact that we are all ok and like each other...........u dont have to look a certain way to hang.

Another hater!!!!!! Wow... now im really hurt.
I never lied or lie, cannot stress this enough You too brutis....Wow.

This proves to me you dont believe either..... All good.

You just dont quit, or your thick headed.

Never said special invite.......

You never seen me at my peak.......

I never lied...ask LPR about the infection.

And I KNOW its personal, cause you have been a dick for a LONG time.

A phony???????? Your the drunk behind the computer that never acheived shit. A lonely old man with nothing to show but how you try to "wreck" people
I feel sorry for you AJ.

Yes i had pics and interviews in 2 mags....... 05'-06'

Yup Had a sponcer...... LOL.......... I was in a calander shoot!!!
Hehehehe, funny ass stuff we do to make money in this sport.
I was getting royaltys....Hahahaha!!!! I still laugh at myself to this day... Why the fuck did i do that!

I will repeat this one last time my old nemisis

I never lied to you....... Never. Believe it or not. I really dont care.

Brother of Odin.... nice chat once again.

No, actually you did say that- only after I called you on it did you slice it and dice it to Jim saying you were too good to compete at the qualifier level and didnt want to see you competing there anymore as you were too good and it wasnt fair to the other athletes...yes I remember well how you changed this story.

Your right-I have never seen you at your peak....no one else has either- doubt you ever got your bf much lower than where it is- and why no pics of your shows, placements, pics to photodocument body comp and symetry...I mean most of us do that too look back and learn from mistakes or build on successes....you have no pics from your 13 overalls? MMmkkayyy! How convenient.

Yes LPR said you were a big dood- we see the pic- call a spade a spade- we diet that down and your medium sized at best.

A sponcer? WTF is that? Its spelled SPONSOR...if you actually had one you may have known how to spell that.

Royaltees and a calender shoot- hell I dont even feel like posting about that hahaha!

You know what- I think your advice to beginners says it all- telling them to megadose juice and insulin...are you really that dumb and irresponsible?
Your FLEX magazine advice is just un real- I pm'd many members on CS to NOT listen to your advice and the fact you actually charged people and made money off some of the people who were unsuspecting points further to your lack of ethics and honesty.

I guess I must hate you since you are so much bigger and went so much further in bbing eh?
Step back and look at this...your making yourself look worse and worse...you would be better to just call it a day and stfu.

No, actually you did say that- only after I called you on it did you slice it and dice it to Jim saying you were too good to compete at the qualifier level and didnt want to see you competing there anymore as you were too good and it wasnt fair to the other athletes...yes I remember well how you changed this story.

Your right-I have never seen you at your peak....no one else has either- doubt you ever got your bf much lower than where it is- and why no pics of your shows, placements, pics to photodocument body comp and symetry...I mean most of us do that too look back and learn from mistakes or build on successes....you have no pics from your 13 overalls? MMmkkayyy! How convenient.

Yes LPR said you were a big dood- we see the pic- call a spade a spade- we diet that down and your medium sized at best.

A sponcer? WTF is that? Its spelled SPONSOR...if you actually had one you may have known how to spell that.

Royaltees and a calender shoot- hell I dont even feel like posting about that hahaha!

You know what- I think your advice to beginners says it all- telling them to megadose juice and insulin...are you really that dumb and irresponsible?
Your FLEX magazine advice is just un real- I pm'd many members on CS to NOT listen to your advice and the fact you actually charged people and made money off some of the people who were unsuspecting points further to your lack of ethics and honesty.

I guess I must hate you since you are so much bigger and went so much further in bbing eh?
Step back and look at this...your making yourself look worse and worse...you would be better to just call it a day and stfu.

Hahaha, putting words into my mouth once again....Like always.
And i do have pics from every show, am I gonna succumb into "peer pressure" once again? Only once a day.......Hahaha
Piss of.

Hahaha, putting words into my mouth once again....Like always.
And i do have pics from every show, am I gonna succumb into "peer pressure" once again? Only once a day.......Hahaha
Piss of.

Once again you cannot substantiate your claims- so stop talking about what you fantasized doing and cannot prove ever doing.

You dont listen to anyone do you. Your pics are worth 10,000 words, nuff said.

Guy

Once again you cannot substantiate your claims- so stop talking about what you fantasized doing and cannot prove ever doing.

I just contaced a client of mine that ACTUALLY LISTENS TO WHAT I SAY.....he promised to post a pic tomorrow...........

I dont believe because you told me your life story when we started.......

Hahahaha, I think you are confused.......Which you do alot to your " clients"
Tell me 1 thing....next day its totally different I justy laugh and blow it off I meen come on 250 bucks wouldent get me motivated to train somebody for a year.
Whatever.....Your cookie cutter approach to training and diet will make everybody a lean n mean 200 lbs.

But if you wanna get Gacked......

I would rather go with Dante
Trundel.

Were done here. Thank you very much for making me go backwards in progress when I followed your Training for a month before I made changes.

I guess nice guys do finish last. Oh well. God bless.

AWESOME... Keep giving Bj's thats how you make friends.

BO, I'd say you're lucky I didn't take you up on that offer to brawl. I would've kicked your ass all up and down the coast. LOL

damn i just read that 10 pg thread and missed the pic... buzz kill

Hahahaha, I think you are confused.......Which you do alot to your " clients"
Tell me 1 thing....next day its totally different I justy laugh and blow it off I meen come on 250 bucks wouldent get me motivated to train somebody for a year.
Whatever.....Your cookie cutter approach to training and diet will make everybody a lean n mean 200 lbs.

But if you wanna get Gacked......

I would rather go with Dante
Trundel.

Were done here. Thank you very much for making me go backwards in progress when I followed your Training for a month before I made changes.

I guess nice guys do finish last. Oh well. God bless.

What do you expect after 1 month? You are freaking weird and trust me, you wont last long here.

Bolan you need to listen to people that REALLY have been there....for your own safety.

you could really fuck yourself up trying to be 290 at 5%.....you simply dont have the genes man, and neither do i!!! but i can accept it and would rather be healthy and look better than 75% of the population!

come on man, your a big mother fucker! nobody is saying you arent, but you are making some outlandish remarks.

HARD HEADS LEARN HARDER LESSONS

Laugh it up shortstop....... Post a Recent Pic...

Bwahahahahahaha!

240lbs at 5'7 is MUCH bigger then your fat ass. Get a job.

Where did your cute little photo go bolan??? Those tats you have really are noticeable, I bet your PO will be banging down your door soon.

Last edited:
If the offer stands I got his name and address........we can then see what shows he won.........

Should I for informational purposes, phil? I can show him what 270 lean lbs looks like.

BO, if I stood in front of you, you would cease to exist. Not one tiny bit of your homo-radiance would shine through.

So... where is the pic? :confused: Why did you remove it, bolan?

I'd like to make an opinion on your greatness by myself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131