over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Triptorelin Log

Well its not supposed to make a diffrence if you shoot it IM or SQ normally...but it could be that its making a diffrence...you say after 3 days your balls were as big as never how long were you on cycle if i may ask...keep in mind i was heavely shut down due to aas abuse for years....

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

How's it working? I'm very interested in your results. I'm thinking about coming off my HRT and taking this to see if I can restore things enough to have kids.

Also which pep company did you use? Trying to see who is regarded as having very good Triptorelin?

Well results have been not bad so far..i mean dont get me wrong i came off my balls are bigger and fuller than before but nothing dramatically. Energy levels are still good and so is the mood. Libido and spontanous erections are non existant except from morning wood but without aby desire what so ever..And i also feel that the effect is slowly declining...i will give it another try in 2 weeks. I mean a new trip shot. i already ordered a new vial from pepbridge this time.The company i used before was evolution peptides. I had 1 vial free but wont use it. I am not sure if the product was good quality or not so i prefer to try another lab and see how it goes.

Well tbis time i tried 50mcg monday and 50mcg tuesday.
i like that better. But stimulation seem to decline after 5 days.
i suspect that my hpta is seriously asleep.

I will try a new concept. I will do 50mcg the first week on monday and add 50mg clomid with 10mg or 20mg of nolva depending how i feel. Then next monday another 50mcg of trip and continue the clomid and nolva for atleast 4 weeks.

ppl will say you get castrated. Well first there are dr that treat patients with 100mcg of trip per day for 6 days. And im already castrated as im shut down so i dont see any risk only benefit.

will start a new log soon.

Also after bloodwork my fsh was 2.5 and lh was 3.5 test was 1.30 norm is 1.60-9.5 new log is coming next monday

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

olympianruler: thanks for doing this log! Any updates? How are you doing at this point?

you know you are not supposed to run to much trip within a certain amount of time...been said that too much can cause chemical castration...dont know from experience but be safe...great log i am about to run a dose of trip in a few weeks myself for pct

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws