Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
ddd
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
Anabolic Hormones Store Banner
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
LandmarkChem Email Banner
Medtech Store Banner
Bruce Labs Store banner
qtropin
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY WIFES FITNESS DIET AND PICS

PUMPED

New member
Registered
Joined
Jun 6, 2002
Messages
684
MY WIFES FITNESS DIET

THIS IS THE FIRST 2 WEEKS AND IT WILL BE CHANGED AS WE GET CLOSER TO THE SHOW SEPT 21. she is 6' and bodyweight now is 168lbs. takeing winny 10mg ed/eq 100mg week/clen/t-3(2weeks on 2weeks off.

meal-1 10 egg weights,half cup oats, (multi-vit,bacc choline inositol,zinc,magnesuim.

meal-2 6 oz checken, 6oz sweet potato,1 cup greens.

meal-3 6 oz steak(london broil), half cup white rice,1 cup greens,( vit-c,e, bacc, cholineinositol, selenium.)

meal-4 protien shake (nitroteck), 3oz sweet potato, 1 tps flaxseed oil.

meal-5 6 oz chicken,2 cups greens, (vit-c,e,bacc,cholion inositol, selenium)

meal-6 6 egg whites, salad 1 cup (zinc, magnesuim.)

MAX PROTIEN- 241, MAX CARBS-152
 

patk

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
616
I'd put anavar in place of the winny! Take care.

patk
 

vitor

New member
Registered
Joined
Jun 8, 2002
Messages
1,184
Damn

Your wife eats better cutting then most of the athletes I talk too. Best of luck to you and yours,
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
It looks like see knows what she's doing bro!

The only food I'd CHANGE for sure is to replace the "white" rice with long grain brown rice. White rice is a VERY simple carb kinda like white bread (but not as bad). Long grain brown rice is a very high poly sacharride (very "complex" carb).

Salad has very little nutritional value other than fiber and phyto-nutrients. At last meal she could probably eat more salad if she wanted to.

Check the label on the Nitro-tech protein drink. I'll bet in says Whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate. Isolate contains a very high amount of protein 90%+ and concentrate 60%+. So what's contained in the other 40%? Lactose = MILK SUGAR. You can verify this by looking at the Nutrient breakdown and see how many grams of Carbs and especially Sugar! Also, I believe that artificial sweetners "can" contribute to some bloat. Is there aspartame or acesulfame (sp) in it? BEST sweetner on the market is Stevia. Drop Macdaddy from this board an e-mail as I believe he has a good price on quality protein.

Let me know how she likes/does with winny and EQ as I have a girl that wants to use some.

xcel
 

PUMPED

New member
Registered
Joined
Jun 6, 2002
Messages
684
I believe that artificial sweetners "can" contribute to some bloat. Is there aspartame or acesulfame (sp) in it? BEST sweetner on the market is Stevia. Let me know how she likes/does with winny and EQ as I have a girl that wants to use some.

SHE EATS EQUAL ON EVERYTHING BUT I WILL GET SOME STEVIA TO REPLACE IT. SHE HAS BEEN ON THE EQ SENCE WEEK 1 ITS WEEK 6 NOW AND HAS PUT ON 13 LBS. SHE STARTS THE WINNY/CLEN/T-3 THIS SAT.
 

Jimbo

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
428
You are one lucky man!
 

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
8,446
ANOTHER GREAT FEMALE FROM OUR BOARD.

ANY RECENT PICS OF YOUR GAL, PUMPED?
 

FRKNHUGE

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Messages
1,307
wow idk the diet looks good but as xcel said id change up the rices
very very pretty woman bro, ure lucky
frk
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
501,698,387
Threads
123,322
Messages
2,346,568
Members
155,042
Latest member
BenJ34
Top