over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin HMP

Hey

So Phil just to be clear you recommend the same dosing regimen for Myostatin HMP as Follistatin?Because I know before you said all you needed of the Propeptide was just 10mcgs a day?I just want to make sure because I have some coming my way soon.:DThanks a ton as always Phil.

I never said that.......

I NEVER said that..........EVER......if it SOUNDS that way then do it, I am not responsible if it yeilds no results for you........keep me out if it

Man I do respect and trust you... But you say you NEVER said that?

Best product to ever become available to us.......ANYONE who uses this long term- lower dose will see amazing results..........its a no brainer........
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...rs/69974-follistatin-thoughts.html#post940346

Didn't you say in the very beginning of the big folli thread 25-100mcg ED is the way to go either?
I mean I understand if your opinion has changed, or you've said it about a different product (PP folli)... But NEVER is too strong a word.

Hey man

Man I do respect and trust you... But you say you NEVER said that?

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...rs/69974-follistatin-thoughts.html#post940346

Didn't you say in the very beginning of the big folli thread 25-100mcg ED is the way to go either?
I mean I understand if your opinion has changed, or you've said it about a different product (PP folli)... But NEVER is too strong a word.

You cant say I said 25mcg daily THEN say I said 25-100..when I said 100...its a big difference.......I NEVER SAID 25mcg..........never means never

You cant say I said 25mcg daily THEN say I said 25-100..when I said 100...its a big difference.......I NEVER SAID 25mcg..........never means never

So... 25-100 doesn't mean that 25 works?
Hey man I'm not a confrontational guy so I don't care who said what and when all that much. I see you believe in relatively higher dosing protocol now so I have no problem going this way.

So... 25-100 doesn't mean that 25 works?
Hey man I'm not a confrontational guy so I don't care who said what and when all that much. I see you believe in relatively higher dosing protocol now so I have no problem going this way.

war,

the product degrades in 7-10 days right? If you want to dose 25 mcgs and throw away the 750mcg of it, cool, that will work. I bet you even get results man. Is this thread about proving who is right or do you think i possibly started it to get feedback on Myostatin HMP?

Come on, this thread is cluttered all the fuck up from this shit now man, if you want to keep going, go start a pointless thread and post all you want.

Thanks,
osiris

war,

the product degrades in 7-10 days right? If you want to dose 25 mcgs and throw away the 750mcg of it, cool, that will work. I bet you even get results man. Is this thread about proving who is right or do you think i possibly started it to get feedback on Myostatin HMP?

Come on, this thread is cluttered all the fuck up from this shit now man, if you want to keep going, go start a pointless thread and post all you want.

Thanks,
osiris

Ok I'll just explain my position one last time then.
1. My participation in this discussion started with the question why not sell it in less than 1mg packages if it degrades so fast and doses lower than 150mcg seem to be effective. I NEVER was going to use 25mcg, I just used as an example: if even 25 works than 75 mcgs would work pretty good right? Perhaps 75 ED for 14 days would work better than 150 mcgs for 7 days? That was my logic and it has NOTHING to do with throwing away product or letting it degrade. Quite the opposite, really.

2. I also had and still have NO desire to argue of anything. Just wanted to ask a question and get an answer. Really I have no problem with buying it in 1mg vials although I do think 500mcg could be more convenient for many users.

3. I'm sorry for hijacking your thread man. Should've chosen another one to ask this question. Perhaps shouldn't have asked it at all as all the response I seem to get is a pile of shit falling on my head.

Last edited:
Ok I'll just explain my position one more time then.
1. My participation in this discussion started with the question why not sell it in less than 1mg packages if it degrades so fast and doses lower than 150mcg seem to be effective. I NEVER was going to use 25mcg, I just used as an example: if even 25 works than 75 mcgs would work pretty good right? Perhaps 75 ED for 14 days would work better than 150 mcgs for 7 days? That was my logic and it has NOTHING to do with throwing away product or letting it degrade. Quite the opposite, really.

2. I also had and still have NO desire to argue of anything. Just wanted to ask a question and get an answer. Really I have no problem with buying it in 1mg vials although I do think 500mcg could be more convenient for many users.

3. I'm sorry for hijacking your thread man. Should've chosen another one to ask this question. Perhaps shouldn't have asked it at all as all the response I seem to get is a pile of shit falling on my head.
and i am pissy this morning after cardio and not a ton of carbs so i am sorry. Let me give you my take on your questions and then we can move on and be a big happy family, k?

1. doses below 150 do seem to work but i can say that at my weight, the dose was not overkill and it definitely did work. I personally would not run it lower. I found the results appropriate to the price(actually cheap) and i feel like i am still getting results. It would work at lower but honestly i think everyone here will take it at the 150.

2. it probably would be more convenient but honestly the price point for this is imo ridiculous. Meaning for what we pay we get a lot of results. Now why should phil inconvience the manufacturer and have him change everything up when he is making a great product and everyone is getting great results. And the majority of users are honestly loving the 1mg size. You have a vlid point but if 99% of us are ok with 1mg, why would phil complicate things to satisfy the 1%? Right. I believe you could get the 1mg of folli from PP and it has the tag attached so you would really only be getting approximately 500mcg folli. That would satisfay your requirements, other than the flu like symptoms etc.

3. dont sweat it bro. I have just seen my thread turn into a sales pitch for PP, then this argument over who said what=-)

Ok thanks for your input a lot man. I see the point now.

war,

if you dont mind me asking, i think i missed it. Which myo inhibitor were you thinking of taking? I am starting the myo hmp and ahve ran the folli. I absolutely loved the results with the folli.

I bet i will be just as happy with the myo hmp.

warbeard, just get a few vials and lids and crimpers and open that bitch up and split the puck in half in two new vials, crimp the lids.

Research your new 500ug vials at your leisure ;)

war,

Thanks,
osiris

Osiris, I know this thread got a little off track with the PP stuff but I am really enjoying it, as it is bringing many questions and answers to light. This is the infancy of peptides...At one time, AAS was in its infancy and it took people like You, Ness, Phil, etc to help find real world statistics. Today is the beginning of the fourth day for me with F344 and I'm up 3lbs! Keep this thread going...More questions means more answers and a better understanding of these proteins. Keep the input coming Osiris, Phil, etc...I really look forward to hearing what you have to say!!

Well

Osiris, I know this thread got a little off track with the PP stuff but I am really enjoying it, as it is bringing many questions and answers to light. This is the infancy of peptides...At one time, AAS was in its infancy and it took people like You, Ness, Phil, etc to help find real world statistics. Today is the beginning of the fourth day for me with F344 and I'm up 3lbs! Keep this thread going...More questions means more answers and a better understanding of these proteins. Keep the input coming Osiris, Phil, etc...I really look forward to hearing what you have to say!!

I can say this for myself, Mike and Osiris........we love helping you guys.

Hey man, very awesome. How is the hunger man. That was the craziest thing i have ever felt. Bigmike qualified it best, "A primal need to feed". Lol. I loved the pumps i got and i honestly believe that i am still holding on to the weight!

This is an awesome and exciting time here in bodybuilding. I truly believe the peptides give us a path to realize our goals without mega dosing on ass. Only time will tell though right?

If you dont mind bio, please let me know how you make out man. I love hearing peoples results.

war,

if you dont mind me asking, i think i missed it. Which myo inhibitor were you thinking of taking? I am starting the myo hmp and ahve ran the folli. I absolutely loved the results with the folli.

I bet i will be just as happy with the myo hmp.

Folli, man. Impressed with your results and it sounds like a safer drug than ACE31 and more researched than Myo HMP.

:yeahthat:

After 3 days, I can't believe the hunger "pangs"...they used to come over a short period of time...now they show up and the body isn't hinting it is hungry, it is demanding I feed, and feed now!

After what happened last night after a long drive home, I will never go anywhere without additional food on hand at all times. My poor wife had to put up with a major prick, until we found a restaurant to pull into. LOVE THIS STUFF!

Lol!! Classic. :)

so no researchers have put their rats through a myo hmp and folli run at the same time? I've asked a few times but nobody seems to want to answer, I don't know if I should keep asking or take that as a hint lol so this is my last ditch effort. Worth experimenting with? overkill?, counterproductive?, in theory would this be something worth attempting or could it be potentially too much for their little bodies to handle? Experts want to weigh in?

Last edited:
Folli, man. Impressed with your results and it sounds like a safer drug than ACE31 and more researched than Myo HMP.

just started the myo hmp tonight war. I will keep you updated man. it is definitely different than folli=-) give me a few days to figure out how

so no researchers have put their rats through a myo hmp and folli run at the same time? I've asked a few times but nobody seems to want to answer, I don't know if I should keep asking or take that as a hint lol so this is my last ditch effort. Worth experimenting with? overkill?, counterproductive?, in theory would this be something worth attempting or could it be potentially too much for the body to handle? Experts want to weigh in?

give me a few days and i will weigh in. I just got my hmp and the hmp without the tag has only been available a short time. And the hmp from some sponsorrs wasnt hmp, lol. Blood sugar dropping WTF!

Ergopeps is what i am going with.

Hey man, very awesome. How is the hunger man. That was the craziest thing i have ever felt. Bigmike qualified it best, "A primal need to feed". Lol. I loved the pumps i got and i honestly believe that i am still holding on to the weight!

This is an awesome and exciting time here in bodybuilding. I truly believe the peptides give us a path to realize our goals without mega dosing on ass. Only time will tell though right?

If you dont mind bio, please let me know how you make out man. I love hearing peoples results.

My appetite is good but not primal...not yet! I feel the exact same way regarding what you said, highlighted above. I'll keep you posted on my progress...Just keep me posted on the Myo peptide you are starting...That one sounds very interesting!! Right now, I'm loving the Folli344...In no exaggeration, it's giving me the same feeling that my first AAS cycle did...It feels amazing, because I'm growing so fast!!!

Well

My appetite is good but not primal...not yet! I feel the exact same way regarding what you said, highlighted above. I'll keep you posted on my progress...Just keep me posted on the Myo peptide you are starting...That one sounds very interesting!! Right now, I'm loving the Folli344...In no exaggeration, it's giving me the same feeling that my first AAS cycle did...It feels amazing, because I'm growing so fast!!!

I JUST HATE to tell you guys I told you so.............so I will not do that now. hahhhahhaha Im glad you are feeling good!! MANY more things up my sleeve...we are just beginning...........Mike and I have some surprises in store.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws