advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nasser possibly biggest guy ever who used small weights?

Not sure if he always trained like this but my goodness, look at the size of him and look at the baby weights he is pushing.
reminds me of watching flew wheeler workout close to his first retirement.
genetic juice reponders.... wild.

-F
Listen to him @ 25:30 for a couple minutes

He should have beating Dorian at got one Olympia that year
3-4 g of gear. anyone can get big on that no matter how heavy the weight u move around
Not true. The amount of gear will promote synthesis and repair but the more resistance used the bigger the muscle gets. It’s like muscle grows because you basically damage it and then it repairs itself getting bigger to protect t itself from damage etc. NOONE gets big as fuck without pushing heavy weights. You don’t need heavy weights anymore once the size is achieved. That’s why as we get older we no longer need to use heavy weights and we maintain size and sculpt it with lighter weights. Steroids accelerate repair and promote synthesis

Not true. The amount of gear will promote synthesis and repair but the more resistance used the bigger the muscle gets. It’s like muscle grows because you basically damage it and then it repairs itself getting bigger to protect t itself from damage etc. NOONE gets big as fuck without pushing heavy weights. You don’t need heavy weights anymore once the size is achieved. That’s why as we get older we no longer need to use heavy weights and we maintain size and sculpt it with lighter weights. Steroids accelerate repair and promote synthesis

You can't sculpt muscle.

This is my belief and I can say I’m stronger than most in every gym

once you reach a certain strength level
3 plate barbell row I’ve done 5 good form 240kg crap form normally row 4 plates for reps and don’t see a benefit doing 5 anymore.

rdl 310kg and only did rdl for 3 weeks and did 6 reps never doing these ever before

so my strength is there these are just two lifts but I can say that once you reach a limit in strength more weight added does not provide extra stimulus or id be Ronnie Coleman if I’m doing this much weight STRICT.

when you reach say 3 plate incline 4 plate squat for reps to failure getting stronger than this will not provide extra size just do this weight over and over and you will continue breaking down muscle as that’s enough weight to stimulate a response each workout but you need to progress your strength to be able to do 4 plate squat and 3 plate incline for reps then going past this has no benefit.

if your powerlifting sure go all out strength.

but this is my experience and you can look at Larry wheels and get the idea too.

Ronnie Coleman would be a freak if he only ever did push ups and any other ifbbpro

when you reach say 3 plate incline 4 plate squat for reps to failure getting stronger than this will not provide extra size just do this weight over and over and you will continue breaking down muscle as that’s enough weight to stimulate a response each workout but you need to progress your strength to be able to do 4 plate squat and 3 plate incline for reps then going past this has no benefit.

I agree this 100%. This is what I have learned over the years too.

I feel like everyone posts a pic of a big ass pro at some point and says “they didn’t train heavy...then we find a clip of them dumbell benching 150s for sets of 15 reps

are all bodybuilders Ronnie Coleman or Jordan peters strong? No. There are some that can do both, Stan efferding comes to mind and Ben Pollack seems to be on the fast track to being freaking ridiculous at both.

but if your 270lbs of lean flesh, you can and at some point moved some retarded ass weight.

hell I’ll play Devils advocate, let’s say the heaviest he ever squatted was 4plates....it was probably 3x15 with pauses at the bottom

I feel like everyone posts a pic of a big ass pro at some point and says “they didn’t train heavy...then we find a clip of them dumbell benching 150s for sets of 15 reps

are all bodybuilders Ronnie Coleman or Jordan peters strong? No. There are some that can do both, Stan efferding comes to mind and Ben Pollack seems to be on the fast track to being freaking ridiculous at both.

but if your 270lbs of lean flesh, you can and at some point moved some retarded ass weight.

hell I’ll play Devils advocate, let’s say the heaviest he ever squatted was 4plates....it was probably 3x15 with pauses at the bottom

I agree, I doubt many of these guys actually BUILT their mass on teeny weights. Well, except for Dillett, who probably would've broken the 350 lean mark had he opted to bag his own groceries

That’s literally not what he said though
I know it’s not “literally” what he said but these millennial notions that the greatest physiques ever built exist only because of high doses of steroids is moronic at best. I have friends that use much more aas than I do and train and eat properly but they will never be built like me. We all have access to the same drugs food and training yet there are few elite bodybuilders walking the earth.

I know he behind the neck pressed 315 for reps, I have a flex magazine from 2002 with him doing behind the neck barbell with 365 lbs
i'd bet my life on it that it was fake. iirc, the bar used in the shot was a short bar, which weighs 25 lbs. and was being done on an upright utility bench. I think Ian Harrison was spotting him in the shoot. Can't think of any good reason why someone would use a short bar for a 365 lbs BNP in a utility bench nonetheless. All of those things lead me to believe those were dummy plates and the shot was simply for show.

Off topic: Thank you
Once again, I will be stepping away.
We already have all the answers here if you seek it as such
There is no need to compete with the opposition if we have already won.
This is a world championship. I am Christ. We are the champions.

I know it’s not “literally” what he said but these millennial notions that the greatest physiques ever built exist only because of high doses of steroids is moronic at best. I have friends that use much more aas than I do and train and eat properly but they will never be built like me. We all have access to the same drugs food and training yet there are few elite bodybuilders walking the earth.

I completely agree.

i have a friend who takes 4g of gear and barely looks like he lifts because he trains like a absolute pussy.

just irks me when people put words in other people’s mouths is all. Nothing personal

This is my belief and I can say I’m stronger than most in every gym

once you reach a certain strength level
3 plate barbell row I’ve done 5 good form 240kg crap form normally row 4 plates for reps and don’t see a benefit doing 5 anymore.

rdl 310kg and only did rdl for 3 weeks and did 6 reps never doing these ever before

so my strength is there these are just two lifts but I can say that once you reach a limit in strength more weight added does not provide extra stimulus or id be Ronnie Coleman if I’m doing this much weight STRICT.

if your powerlifting sure go all out strength.

but this is my experience and you can look at Larry wheels and get the idea too.

Ronnie Coleman would be a freak if he only ever did push ups and any other ifbbpro
I agree with you and genetics but let’s just look at your size and you lift massive weights to get your size. I’m not saying it’s that he who lifts the most weights gets the biggest- but no way Ronnie Coleman wins all those Os doing push-ups. Could he win them pushing less weight than you? I doubt it. Why? Because if he lifted less weight than you he obviously wasn’t pushing himself to his max potential. He still might have won with a physique closer to this- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b1/ce/c1/b1cec1164685b09ed8002a7d493215da.jpg

Many of those videos are filmed literally days or a week before a show.. so they are doing depleting workouts etc.. now I have a older nasser video of him off season and he was using very substantial weights.

A common misconception is that pro bodybuilders aren’t that strong or don’t push heavy weights. I’ve seen Levrone training in a gym in Jersey like 25 years ago and one of the strongest guys I’ve seen in my life outside of some powerllifter I saw once

Off topic: Thank you
Once again, I will be stepping away.
We already have all the answers here if you seek it as such
There is no need to compete with the opposition if we have already won.
This is a world championship. I am Christ. We are the champions.

what Axis 1 disorder are you diagnosed with?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear