over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural Chick pretty hard.....???

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This chick took the overall at the Team Universe...

T.U.. is a natural show??? your thoughts...

Attachments

• teamuniverse.jpg
    teamuniverse.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,616
I personally don't think most of these natural shows are natural. She looks great, but if she is natural, she is a genetic freak.

Rarely see that type of vasuclarity in the upper portion of the inner quad for someone who is truly natty...I mean that chick is HARD... I would love to see some pics leading into her contest starting 10 weeks out. If she is natty that's just awesome but I can't say I believe it...then again I am jealous of her hardness haha

No disrespect to her or any other competitors but the show is a "tested" show, not a "natural" show. IMO, I believe there to be a difference.

( in my best Austin Powers voice)

"Thats a man baby , yea"

Her face has alot of masculine features and her build is off the charts for sombody that truely natural. I think she may have used AAS at some point , maybe sha has been "clean" for a year or more but I would be willing to bet that she was on the juice at some point

I competed in a natural show where I actually saw the urine samples being thrown out about an hour after the show was done....

just sayin....have no idea about this girl but I did see that happen with my own two eyes....same show saw syringes in mens bathroom trash.

I was at a natural show and in the restroom were 3cc syringes in the toilet(must have tried to flush and they backed up) As for this chick, bullshit on natural. Look at her face. Would I bet both testicles on this? NO but would I bet my home, bank account and everything I own? YES

A lot of the people in this show don't look natural. Guys like Ron Harris have done plenty of cycles in their life, but at the moment are natural. This show is not as strict as other natural orgs.

Team Univese

I was also in the show last night and saw Michelle Pome.. I think that is her name win the overall.. she looked very good and I know her trainer. She was playing within the rules established for the team Universe. It is a "tested" event not a natural event...so if she test clean on show day everything is appropriate and there are no problems.
Let me state that the show is no joke...and some of the guys and gals treat it as any other national level show..so they are "prepared for battle".. overall I had a positive experience and placed well.. I am truly a life time natural and thankfully after 22 years of training and over 10 years of competing are constantly learning new things about myself, training, dieting etc. When I get a chance in a few days time I will write up an assessment of my Team Universe experience..

H2C2

I was also in the show last night and saw Michelle Pome.. I think that is her name win the overall.. she looked very good and I know her trainer. She was playing within the rules established for the team Universe. It is a "tested" event not a natural event...so if she test clean on show day everything is appropriate and there are no problems.
Let me state that the show is no joke...and some of the guys and gals treat it as any other national level show..so they are "prepared for battle".. overall I had a positive experience and placed well.. I am truly a life time natural and thankfully after 22 years of training and over 10 years of competing are constantly learning new things about myself, training, dieting etc. When I get a chance in a few days time I will write up an assessment of my Team Universe experience..

H2C2

You looked awesome, Ivor. Congrats on your placing.

She looks very well conditioned...

Natural....ummmmm I would have to say NO. BUt some shows say NATURAL from 1 year out.

To each their own, but she is hard and veiny...legs look good

She looks great. Congrats!

as far as "natural or not" who cares. I mean, I think the lines are pretty blury around what natural even means now.

YES.. SHE WAS JUST DISQUALIFIED FOR A DIRTY TEST.. like i have always said, she was just one of many, she just got caught..

I'd be shocked if there was even one person on here for the slightest second who believed she was natty.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws