over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need adivce on wether or not to do letro gyno reduction protocol

td1111

Registered
I'm nearing the end of my 12-week cutting cycle with great results: Tren 280/wk, Var 30/day, and Test, now only 80-100/wk because of gyno flare up. Was running Arimidex with little success. Now that I am lean, the gyno really stands out; right nip has a 1/2" lump, and left has 3/8" size one.

I've read about guys running Letrozole(Femera) at high doses for 2 weeks to eliminate gyno. I know that strong anti-e's like letro and aromasin make me feel very fatigued and make my joints ache to the point of not working out. I'm wondering if I should try the letro protocol at the end of the cycle, using just a little Test only, and take 2 weeks off working out while I feel terrible from low estrogen, then begin PCT? Or should I not bother, and see how much the gyno shrinks over the next few months? It did eventually shrink a fair bit the last time I had a flare up, but the lumps are much larger this time around and I'm wondering if I should blast it now.

There is every chance your gyno did not come from estrogen. I really wish you guys would research your drugs more before you dive in and then have to come on here and ask why you got gyno when you were running arimidex and nolvadx etc. That's because tren is a different kind of beast. Gyno you get from that does not come from estrogen. You now have it and very little you can do besides surgery to get rid of it. Had you have done more research you would have known to include some cabergoline with your cycle.

Yes I am telling it like it is because there have been quite a few threads about this exact same problem. Tren is very powerful also rates very high on the side effects scale. Here is the trade off. The more potent a steroid is, the more side effects you can expect!

This is a high stakes game here......when you wanna play, you gotta pay!

Oldfella's right. * is bad about causing Progestin / Prolactin induced Gyno.
Before you have surgery you may want to try letro to shrink it to minimal and see if you can live with it. You will need to run therapeutic amounts for at least 3 months to acheive what you are looking for.
Best wishes.

Last edited:
you could try cabergoline to lower your prolactin levels

There is every chance your gyno did not come from estrogen. I really wish you guys would research your drugs more before you dive in and then have to come on here and ask why you got gyno when you were running arimidex and nolvadx etc. That's because tren is a different kind of beast. Gyno you get from that does not come from estrogen. You now have it and very little you can do besides surgery to get rid of it. Had you have done more research you would have known to include some cabergoline with your cycle.

Estrogen is required for all gyno to develop so anti estrogens could work no matter what drug you used. The so called progesterone/prolactin gyno is something very theoretical. Haven't ever seen any data on tren even increasing prolactin for example. But it's a fact on forums. Drugs such as cabergoline can have bad sides too. Something to consider before just popping whatever before reading up on it. :)

bromo has way worse sides than cabaser

i use letro for my tren only cycle and it worked great killed my stuff

i have seen scientific evidence that raloxifene can reverse gyno

Oldfella's right. Tren is bad about causing Progestin / Prolactin induced Gyno.
Before you have surgery you may want to try letro to shrink it to minimal and see if you can live with it. You will need to run therapeutic amounts for at least 3 months to acheive what you are looking for.
Best wishes.

at what dosage? constant throughout?

Thanks guys, I know the prolactin risks with Tren, and I tried to use Dostinex but felt serious mental fog from it. I beleive Tren gyno results from high estrogen + prolactin, so I did my best to keep estrogen down, but the gyno gew SO fast. No lactating, just lumps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws