advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need advice: Using R3 IGF-1 & PEGylated MGF.

SilvurWolf

Newbies
I'm new to using Long R3 IGF-1 & PEGylated MGF 2mg, and I have just received my stuff the other day. I've been attempting to research dose and when to use the two peptides but I've run into several conflicting answers to my question. So I hope someone in this thread would be kind enough to answer these few questions.

1. Am I supposed to mix Acetic Acid into the 2mg vial of PEGMGF?
2. I just started taking 20mcg of the IGF-1 daily, directly after each workout. I understand that PEGMGF compliments IGF-1, when should I take the PEGMGF?
3. Since I'm just starting the PEGMGF, I was thinking of taking 40mcg @ 20/20mcg to start. Is this sufficient? I've seen some suggestions stating 100mcg daily, in the muscle group being worked.

Thank you in advance for your help.

take the Pmgf the night before you take your Igf shot ...and you can prob go a lil higher on the Pmgf dose ...im going to be using 250mcg's of Pmgf on my igf and Pmgf cycle

SilvurWolf said:
I'm new to using Long R3 IGF-1 & PEGylated MGF 2mg, and I have just received my stuff the other day. I've been attempting to research dose and when to use the two peptides but I've run into several conflicting answers to my question. So I hope someone in this thread would be kind enough to answer these few questions.

1. Am I supposed to mix Acetic Acid into the 2mg vial of PEGMGF?
2. I just started taking 20mcg of the IGF-1 daily, directly after each workout. I understand that PEGMGF compliments IGF-1, when should I take the PEGMGF?
3. Since I'm just starting the PEGMGF, I was thinking of taking 40mcg @ 20/20mcg to start. Is this sufficient? I've seen some suggestions stating 100mcg daily, in the muscle group being worked.

Thank you in advance for your help.

don't mix the pmgf with AA it needs to be mixed with BW.. bump the igf to 40mcg 20bi lat
as far as pmgf dosage 200-250 twice a week on none igf days..

jonesboy said:
don't mix the pmgf with AA it needs to be mixed with BW.. bump the igf to 40mcg 20bi lat
as far as pmgf dosage 200-250 twice a week on none igf days..

Thanks

joe914 said:
take the Pmgf the night before you take your Igf shot ...and you can prob go a lil higher on the Pmgf dose ...im going to be using 250mcg's of Pmgf on my igf and Pmgf cycle

Thanks

if you up it to the 300-400 range on the pmgf 2x a week and are already at a low bf you get ripped very quickly. it is not a permanent change or anything, but if you want to look monster for a little it is worth it.

Fa Seeshus said:
if you up it to the 300-400 range on the pmgf 2x a week and are already at a low bf you get ripped very quickly. it is not a permanent change or anything, but if you want to look monster for a little it is worth it.

That would be a bit pricy. :cool: The average sale price ATM for PEGMGF is $80.00 for a 2mg vial from IBE, which would cost me around $160 a month, plus any additional supplements. I'm trying to obtain the most gains with the least amount of product/price.

I read a good average dose would be between 100-200mcg 2x a week. So now I'm using 100mcg 2x week (averaging 20 pins/2mg vial) of PEGMGF the night before, and 40mcg 2x week of Long R3 IGF-1 the day after, directly after my workout, which is around noon.

I'm sharing the vials with a friend atm, so these will only last us for 3 weeks at the current dose.

I also have read that people, who can afford it, are using 200-250mcg of PEGMGF 2x a week. I'm just going to start out slow and up the dose as needed I think.

Always have an ear open for advice. :st:r-wars

Last edited:
for the pmgf at 200mcg twice a week it will still last you over a month. 200 really seems to be the low dose for it. I would be interested in your results if you decide you run it at 100 but i really wouldn't go below 200. see gavins results with 200.. thats what you want with the pmgf..

good luck..

250mcg 2x week for me ...along with 50mcg's of igf 3x week might bump it to 60 though ...

I started my pegMGF a few weeks ago, once every 3rd day at 200mcg, which means 10 shots, which will run me for a month.

As for the IGF, I am going to run it at 25mcg twice a day every 3rd day. I got the 100mcg vials, which means I do not have to mix it with the AA, and each vial will last me a week.

the night before your IGF shot ...thats pretty much how i see it run ...ad how im going to run it ...

how do I measure MGF

I was wondering if anyone could explain how to measure the 2mg vials of MGF so that I would be getting 300mcg twice a week? I use the 1cc insulin pins for my IGF will those work for the MGF? Any advice will be appreciated.

Yes you can use the same syringe 27 or 29g. Add 2 ml of bw to the mgf and .2 on your insulin syringe will give you 200mcgs .3 would be 300 mcgs.

Peace

Yes you can use the same syringe 27 or 29g. Add 2 ml of bw to the mgf and .2 on your insulin syringe will give you 200mcgs .3 would be 300 mcgs.

Peace

Thanks for the info it sounds easy enough, but when you say .2 or .3 is that 2 "clicks" or do you mean the 20/30 maker on the pin.

Insulin marks explained

An insulin syringe for use with insulin such as Humulin R , has 100 graduated marks on it. These marks divide a total 1ml of liquid (usually insulin)into 100 smaller parts. If you use the pin for this insulin, then each 1/100th of 1ml = 1iu of insulin.

Since you are not using insulin though, the "iu" nomenclature is just a little confusing since other peptides are not measured the same way.

For our purposes just remember:

the 1iu mark equals 1/100th of 1ml
the 5iu mark equals 1/20th of 1ml
the 10iu mark equals 1/10th of 1ml

So, if you start with 2mg of lypholised (powder)MGF and you add 2ml of BW to it you now have 2mg MGF in 2ml of BW.

2mg MGF = 2ml BW
1mg MGF = 1ml BW

And reduced to micrograms (when mixed as listed above):

1mg MGF= 1ml BW = 1000mcg

Last but not least, looking back at the 3 examples above (highlighted in blue)and when using the standard insulin syringe to measure your MGF before use:

1iu mark = 1/100th of 1ml = 10mcg MGF
5iu mark = 1/20th of 1ml = 50mcg MGF
10iu mark = 1/10th of 1ml = 100mcg MGF

simple :)

Thanks for all the info that makes perfect sense. I am going to start the IGF/MGF cycle in a few weeks with 2 days of MGF at 250mcgs a day and 3days of IGF at 60mcgs a day. As a base I will be adding 500mg of Deca.
The IGF1 will be Mon, Wed, Fri, IM in the legs, arms, chest, and the MGF will be Tues, Thures, IM in the back, and shoulders. Deca will be split up twice a week.
Does this sound good or is there something I should add or take out?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity