over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some help with GH and IGF protocol

gstracer

Registered
ok so im doing the 10iu 3 x a week gh protocol. but i also am doing igfl3. so the way im taking it right now is im working out drink my shake right when im done then drive home about 15 min the take my 10iu of gh. then 35min later taking my igf and some amino's. then a meal shortly after that. i work all day then hit the gym so bringing my gh/ifg is out of the question. i have to take it at home. so how does this look to you guys what should i change if any? im on my second week of gh10iu and first week of adding my igf. thanks for any advice

HAVE YOU LOOKED AT DATS STICKY AT THE TOP. you want help with your protocal but you say certain things are out of the question. how about going straght home then fixin it up and take to the gym. if i remmember the igf is best taken up when pinned right within 5 min, of muscle trained. that was grunt76 thoughts anyway check out dats veiws.

well look man with my schedule i cant go home first. it justy wont work i would love to take my igf/gh witch ever one right after i work out but i cant till the winter when i can leave it in my car and it wont go bad. so will you guys help me out. should i wait to take my protien carb shake till after i get home and after my first gh shot?? i need some help and i tried to read that sticky but it seems like its more about cjc and ghrp?

u could get one of those tiny coolers that you can plug into your cars cig plug. or take a lunch box to work.

well look man with my schedule i cant go home first. it justy wont work i would love to take my igf/gh witch ever one right after i work out but i cant till the winter when i can leave it in my car and it wont go bad. so will you guys help me out. should i wait to take my protien carb shake till after i get home and after my first gh shot?? i need some help and i tried to read that sticky but it seems like its more about cjc and ghrp?

Get a small igloo lunch box with some blue ice packs or one big blue ice pack. Your igf will keep all day or all night in this. I use one if I cannot get to my stuff after my workout in the house with my family around all the time. I carry shakes and food in it everyday so I always have emergency food with me if I cannot eat somewhere.

You don't want to have your shake in you. It has to be at least 1 hr before you do your shot of GH. Your stomach needs to be empty. You need to be depleted. Hopefully that would be long enough. I drink a shake before I go workout. I know we want to get food in us before the window closes but you can get it in you 30-45 mins after the shot. The GH will keep you from going catabolic. You will blunt the process of the gh if you have food in the way. This is what I have been advised to do. So far so good.

Last edited:
People get waaaay too technical about this shit. Some of you need to lighten up. It's fine to take your igf when you get home as long as home isn't far away. You're not going to get dramatically better results from pinning it right after working out. I will say this. There is a time frame in which you should get all your injects in but not being able to pin immediately pwo isn't going to make or break you especially when the situation won't allow you to.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear